X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Interactive Marijuana Pet

Adopt your very own talking marijuana plant!

LOL. Found this online & thought some of you might enjoy it. I couldn't get one to post here. Maybe one of you knows how to do it, but the instructions they give didn't work for me.

I love when you have your pet "bud". "Here ya go!"

CANNABUDDIES - the first ever Interactive Digital Cannabis Pets!

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Why do I get the unsettling feeling that by clicking on that site and watching one of the "Grow Buddies" blossom, my IP address is going into some law enforcement database? It ain't paranoia when they really are out to get ya.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
      Why do I get the unsettling feeling that by clicking on that site and watching one of the "Grow Buddies" blossom, my IP address is going into some law enforcement database? It ain't paranoia when they really are out to get ya.
      Don't forget to microwave your money, Chef.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig

LOL. Sounds like you spent the weekend at Fords. But f you're worried about the site, I'm sure he would also be the guy to say if it's kosher or not.

I just liked the little animated pot plants, especially when they talk. I don't even smoke. Now, make a talking hop or barley & I'm all over it.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

I like the cheese one.

I don't smoke anything at all, but if there was a cheese-flavoured substance that would affect your brain and/or your sensory perception, I'd smoke/inhale it.

I like cheese.

Cheese flavoured beer. I bet there's a market for it.

"Eh up, give us a Double Gloucester, then! And a Danish Blue for me buddy here."

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
            I like the cheese one.

I don't smoke anything at all, but if there was a cheese-flavoured substance that would affect your brain and/or your sensory perception, I'd smoke/inhale it.

I like cheese.

Cheese flavoured beer. I bet there's a market for it.

"Eh up, give us a Double Gloucester, then! And a Danish Blue for me buddy here."

I've seen coffee stout, various fruit flavored ales, a couple of pepper flavored beers, and a great hemp ale in Northern California, but no cheese beer yet. Can't believe nobody's tried it, actually..

Here's a recipie for "beer cheese" though....
            Derby Day Beer Cheese - A Mighty Appetite
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              I've seen coffee stout, various fruit flavored ales, a couple of pepper flavored beers, and a great hemp ale in Northern California, but no cheese beer yet. Can't believe nobody's tried it, actually..

Here's a recipie for "beer cheese" though....
              Derby Day Beer Cheese - A Mighty Appetite
              Neither can I! It's just a huge success waiting to happen.

Gotta try that beer cheese... sounds like it might be damn good.

Beer, cheese, tabasco & mustard?

How can you go wrong with that?

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Thanks! This is the coolest thing I've seen since I discovered my Teddy Ruxpin plays judas priest tapes!!

Comment

Working...