• Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Is Roth Army on Facebook?

Just asking out of curiosity.
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

We're a CVH related site, thus in keeping with spEDCO's timeline, we wont be on the FB for another 15 years or so....

We do however have a Prodigy Chat Room.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      We're a CVH related site, thus in keeping with spEDCO's timeline, we wont be on the FB for another 15 years or so....

LOL!!

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

The Army is already in the internet. If it was be on Facebook, it'd be both in the internet & Facebook, which is also in the internet, thus being in the internet AND the internet, but inside Facebook, albeit also outside Facebook, in the internet.

My head hurts.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Holy shit, Prodigy ?? Damn, that brings back some memories...
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
            Just asking out of curiosity.
            It's not an unreasonable idea....

I know personally I don't want my Bruce Wayne identity known to most of these dirtbags around here...

Although if you really wanted to find out who I am, it wouldn't be hard at all...

My Facebook page is a mess already, with a motley crue of high school friends, Navy buddies, and my hockey writing "fans"....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• tojoro
              Head Fluffer
              • Dec 2009

Just out of curiosity and completely off-topic, but where did you serve, VA?
              I was an AO aboard the Midway from 87-90, then weekend-warrior shit with HSL-74 down in S. Weymouth, MA 'til 93.

No, I am not hitting on you

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

We've tread on the same turf...

I was on the Blue Ridge in Yokosuka from '84 to '87, Cubi Point, Philippines from '88 to '91, Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon from '91 to '94, Naples, Italy from '94 to '97, on the Nassau from '97 to '00, and stationed in Norfolk until I retired in '03....

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I think the Army should stay off of FB... there are too many fuck wits on there and I don't want to read the lame-ass 'spambo is a better singer' garbage that comes along with it...
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• tojoro
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Dec 2009

Wow, the Blue Ridge...everytime we were in Yokosuka, she was usually berthed across from us. I got there in November of '87.
                    Beautiful country. On seperate occasions, I saw Ratt and Metallica there.
                    Everytime we left, or came back to port, we always stopped at Subic Bay in PI.
                    That's great you got around to the Atlantic side too. Congrats on your retirement

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Oh I saw some great shows at the Budokan - Judas Priest, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, and Loudness (twice, back to back nights)....

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                        I think the Army should stay off of FB... there are too many fuck wits on there and I don't want to read the lame-ass 'spambo is a better singer' garbage that comes along with it...
                        I don't think Spammy fans would be eager to join a Roth Army FB group. Just sayin'.
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

There is a 'Roth Army' page with some overlapping members - whether it has anything to do with Sarge or the webbies here or not I have no idea.....

There are certainly some very cool Roth Army members on Facebook, however....
                          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by binnie
                            There is a 'Roth Army' page with some overlapping members - whether it has anything to do with Sarge or the webbies here or not I have no idea.....
                            I can guarantee you that it does not...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              We've tread on the same turf...

I was on the Blue Ridge in Yokosuka from '84 to '87, Cubi Point, Philippines from '88 to '91, Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon from '91 to '94, Naples, Italy from '94 to '97, on the Nassau from '97 to '00, and stationed in Norfolk until I retired in '03....

Did you ever run into Eric Massa?

Comment

Working...