• guwapo_rocker

Best of Van Hagar

This is the real CD being released by Van Hagar and WB Records
    next month.
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Thanks for a laugh today,great thread.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• gslinger
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

I was wondering when someone would find WMG's real VH "jewel" insert graphics for the upcoming compilation release.

WMG put this promo "cover art" out with the release of "It's About Time" last week and I knew it had to be a sick joke on the true VH fans or something.

Eddie’s picture here looks just like him in today’s KTLA5 video, hunnnnnn.

(Note: The promo cover art WMG released to VH media people was actually two pages, a front and back, like you would use to release "It About Time" as a disk promo single...I just reduced and combined them together for ease of posting)
      <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
      "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
      </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
      <center>
      "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
      <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• moose
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Very good!!!!!! Wonder how many Taco's spam had to eat so they could get a good picture for the album cover?

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

LMAO!!!! Great stuff.

Comment

• madraoul
            Foot Soldier
            • Feb 2004

Where's the boxing gloves? I need photos of him pummeling the poop.

Comment

Working...