X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Announcement - Sheep Pen Closing

With the downturn in the economy even the foundation of big businesses in the CVH strip mall are feeling the effects and starting to crumble.

After a review of the books... mutten memberships are down 95% year to year adjusted for woolly inflation. Down-stream raw materials producers, such as our primary supplier VHlinks are unable to meet demands and their overall product quality is completely inferior for today's demanding markets.

Calls placed to CEO & founding President pRIKK went unanswered at the Corporate Headquarters in Mean Street, USA. A probe has been thrust into the unexplained disappearance of pRIKK the last several years. Rumors persist around an internet stalker known as Fab the Gunt and tales of bikers taking down the legendary icon pRIKK...

The current staff has done an admirable job of keeping the doors open, but most have been reduced to shadows of plastic action figures.

Many may not know this... but this operation was started by myself and Max using seed material from a pictorial assault at Ford's expense at links many years ago. As silent partners we hired pRIKK to front the operation here due to favorable market conditions and a strong supply chain.

After a thourough Sunday morning review... I've decided to pull the plug on this failing business. We did consider converting to a new franchise operation known as the Chicken Coup, but market analysis showed this venture to have no long term potential based on a weak product base and poor supplier potential...

Time to end an era and close the doors, kids...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Do you like huey lewis and the news?
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

You realize that this will put all the bikers that are dispatched to enforce message board justice out of work.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
        Do you like huey lewis and the news?

Of course , the plus side for you is it's probably easier to get into now.

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
          Of course , the plus side for you is it's probably easier to get into now.
          "Their early work was a little too New Wave for my taste, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost"
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

This Thread Is Gay.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dan
              This Thread Is Gay.
              Yeah, but we just moved the clocks forward an hour. So essentially, that's one less hour of your life you have to spend viewing threads you don't like.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Unchainme
                "Their early work was a little too New Wave for my taste, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost"

I can't believe a fellow Buckeye would say that.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Let me guess - it needs definition, right?
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Yeah, but we just moved the clocks forward an hour. So essentially, that's one less hour of your life you have to spend viewing threads you don't like.
                    Not really. He's in New Zealand and they haven't had their time change yet. Then it's one hour back. It's a Southern Hemisphere kinda thing ya know.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                      You realize that this will put all the bikers that are dispatched to enforce message board justice out of work.
                      Well times are rough all over... We'll add a line item to the stimulous package and relocate them over with Lounge at Rothchats.
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        Well times are rough all over... We'll add a line item to the stimulous package and relocate them over with Lounge at Rothchats.
                        Cool, as I would welcome the company. Currently, you can roll bowling balls down the aisles and not worry about hitting a single soul.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Do you know what little yellow spot on top of chicken shit is?

It's chicken shit!

Phuck you Sammy Hagar! I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Well, maybe in your face a little.
                          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

When do I get my 50% off Alan the panther blowup sex doll?

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

*CONSUMER ALERT*

Comment

Working...