X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

kick ass

i plan on seeing this movie in april. we can discuss it then.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Kick-Ass (2010) - Plot Summary

sounds thrilling
    Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 03-17-2010, 04:45 PM.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

sounds thrilling
      Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 03-17-2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

I dunno...the previews with Nick Cage shooting his daughter repeatedly in the chest so she get's used to the impact on a bulletproof vest just seemed creepy, not to mention the cursing by the same child used for comedic effect.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

That girl is going to be the best part of the movie. There are already parents' groups and douchebags screaming about how unacceptable that character is.

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

You have given much too much info for a proper, discuss.

I suggest you wait untill the movie comes out, some time in April perhaps, and then we can get a decent discuss.

But, to be honest I think you should have flagged this thread with a "Spoilers" tag.

Comment

• Blackflag
                Banned
                • Apr 2006

Talk to Pete's Brother. He's taking the lead on this one.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Are you guys making posts with invisible ink, or some weird secret code now? Cause I just read this whole thread and have no clue what the fuck is going on.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by thome
                    But, to be honest I think you should have flagged this thread with a "Spoilers" tag.
                    Not really, man. The producers of the film came up with a viral marketing campaign that includes separate 2-3 minute trailers devoted to each of the main characters in the film. If anyone is guilty of serving up spoilers, it's the people selling the movie.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Cause I just read this whole thread and have no clue what the fuck is going on.

You just described Thermos' entire posting history....

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                        Are you guys making posts with invisible ink, or some weird secret code now? Cause I just read this whole thread and have no clue what the fuck is going on.

we use our invisible keyboards for invisible posts. i'll send ya a pair of special glasses for reading the posts.

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Perhaps today I will watch movie instead of the tv.

I really have some things to to, but I may watch a movie instead.

The reasons for me watching a movie are what the movie is all about.

I have a few movies that were made before today.

The movies are not movies that have been released after today.

SPOILER ALERT...at some point in the movie without any reason at all like......... let's say..... "the hot chick" will be compelled to take a hot nude hot soapy hot shower.

Discuss..

Comment

• kissfan1976
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2010

FYI..This a comic book based movie from Marvel Comics.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kissfan1976
                              FYI..This a comic book based movie from Marvel Comics.

Comment

Working...