Sammy Hagar is a FUCKIN LOSER

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TMR

Sammy Hagar is a FUCKIN LOSER

Fuckin loser SPAM re-untied with ED to sing DLR songs??? What a FUCKIN LOSER!

Can't believe on how badly Hagar will chop up those songs.....Can't believe Ed is this much of a total jackass to play classic songs with a FAT FUCK with a terrible voice.

Hopefully, there will be technical difficulties when then fucker hits the stage!
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Well, we already know there's mental difficulties.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Maybe his fat ass will fall right through the stage...we can only hope and pray...

I agree...I'm shocked that we are hearing there might be five Roth songs...

you know what would be funny...if Warner Bros. said they had to do the whole set with Roth era songs...

well...it would be funny until we heard it...then...well...it just wouldn't be that funny anymore...

but you no Sham would be all for it...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• NathanRay
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2004

Sam Has no Soul to Sell... so you know
        "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
        Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Originally posted by Antman
        Fuck Alex Van Halen. That mongoloid Mr. Spock looking mother fucker.

Comment

• TMR

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

but you no Sham would be all for it...
          Sham would do anything to suck Ed's cock

Comment

• gothqueen
            Groupie
            • Apr 2004

Of course Spammy Fagar is a fucking loser. That's old news. He always has been, always will be.

Comment

• madraoul
              Foot Soldier
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by gothqueen
              Of course Spammy Fagar is a fucking loser. That's old news. He always has been, always will be.
              Quite true. I invite him to sing as many Roth tunes as he can. Let's paint the whole set ROTH. The fuckin' clueless kids that see these shows will be struck with amazement while saying "that don't sound like the radio." Screeching whore. I hated him in the 70's and I hate him now.

Comment

• hot for david
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TMR
                Fuckin loser SPAM re-untied with ED to sing DLR songs??? What a FUCKIN LOSER!

Can't believe on how badly Hagar will chop up those songs.....Can't believe Ed is this much of a total jackass to play classic songs with a FAT FUCK with a terrible voice.

Hopefully, there will be technical difficulties when then fucker hits the stage!

he has to do that cuz he knows that the DAVE ERA SONGS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN yours n' he couldn't change that so he tryies to be somethin' in this life (piece of shit) n' thwe only way is singnin' DAVER ERA SONGS n' yes he's a complet loser

fuck you spammy
                "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

Working...