PDA

View Full Version : Glitch In The Matrix Causes Dupe Posts

Hardrock69
03-19-2010, 09:49 PM
It has happened at least half a dozen times in the past few days. Click "submit" once, and I get two identical posts instead of one.

Just figured I would mention it for the behind the scenes guys.

Anonymous
03-19-2010, 10:10 PM
C'mon, spit out more info.

I noticed that has happened to you & maybe one or two more posters, but I can't remember who, now.

OS, browser, winamp version, TBs of pr0n, etc. all help to identify the problem.

You should know that by now.

Cheers! :bottle:

Diamondjimi
03-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Interesting...

Diamondjimi
03-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Interesting....

Anonymous
03-21-2010, 01:09 PM
Dj, don't make fun of Hardrock, please. This is a serious problem. Noone wants to read the same post twice.

Anonymous
03-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Dj, don't make fun of Hardrock, please. This is a serious problem. No one wants to read the same post twice.

Diamondjimi
03-21-2010, 01:28 PM
:lmao:

chefcraig
03-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Is anyone else having issues with the pages taking forever to load? It used to only affect the Sheep Pen thread, but now it's just about any forum you choose. And this certainly applies when you are creating a post. You can get up, make a sandwich and pour a drink before the reply box has done it's thing.

FORD
03-21-2010, 02:17 PM
This board has been loading a little slow lately. I just figured it was my browser, because I recently switched to the "experimental" SeaMonkey 2.0 (http://www.seamonkey-project.org/) as opposed to the more stable Firefox

Anonymous
03-21-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm using Opera & I'm getting slowdowns too, sometimes for as long as Chef says.

It's the site, when it takes too long, I load other pages just to see if it's not my connection & they open quite fast.

Diamondjimi
03-21-2010, 04:07 PM
Is anyone else having issues with the pages taking forever to load? It used to only affect the Sheep Pen thread, but now it's just about any forum you choose. And this certainly applies when you are creating a post. You can get up, make a sandwich and pour a drink before the reply box has done it's thing.

Seems ok for me right now. I pm'd Pana about it a few days ago when I noticed it was a bit slower than usual for me.
Any other site loaded up fine, so I figured it may be an issue with the R.A. server...

kwame k
03-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Yeah, I have been having the same problem, too. Speed-wise.

Dupe posts, too.

LoungeMachine
03-22-2010, 05:42 AM
Yeah, I have been having the same problem, too. Speed-wise.

Shitty meter....

what were the odds? ;)

:gulp:

kwame k
03-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Shitty meter....

what were the odds? ;)

:gulp:

Shitty meter? WTF are you talking about......they just replaced the gas and electric meters here.

God, you're so stupid sometimes :)