PDA

View Full Version : Tiger's Texts

High Life Man
03-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Enjoy!

Tiger's Dirty Texts (http://deadspin.com/5496451/sexting-tiger-threatened-to-slap-spank-bite-and-fuck-till-mercy?skyline=true&s=i)

Diamondjimi
03-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Good find dude. The guy needs to learn how to cover his tracks in case the skank went public (which she did). Tiger should've used a phone with a pay-as-you-go card. Basically a disposable phone.
I guess it was fun while it lasted. (for him)

Bill Lumbergh
03-22-2010, 03:42 AM
Brilliant. I like how he's all polite and humble at first, then it's all about how he owns her. Predictable stuff, but entertaining. He could have any piece of ass he wanted, why was he wasting time texting this skank when they werent in the same city or whatever. Blast her in the face once, then move on to the next one.

High Life Man
03-23-2010, 12:06 AM
Must have really been some dynamite hack.

Seshmeister
03-23-2010, 07:02 AM
Predictable stuff, but entertaining. He could have any piece of ass he wanted, why was he wasting time texting this skank when they werent in the same city or whatever. Blast her in the face once, then move on to the next one.

You're such an old romantic... :)

Sensible Shoes
03-23-2010, 11:06 AM
This was in the responses and it's just what I thought.....LOL

" Baby im not going anywhere or doing anything. You please me like no other has or ever will. I'm not losing that....

Don't fucking talk to me. You almost ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, Fuck."

LMAO. Such a guy thing

thome
03-23-2010, 11:13 AM
I guess I am completely out of the loop not -With It- as they say.

A caveman in my style.

Last time I made some happy with a gal. I talked with her in person made the situation happen without media communication gear.

I am such a loser.###.

Gotta give Tiger some cred for multitasking by poking his blackberry and winning tournaments all over the world at the same time.

If it was 1990 would Tiger have been hauling a Fax Machine around like a papoos with 3000 miles of telephone wire attatched standing on the 18th ,.

Paper Trail, Text Trail, dudes are stupid for some tail..lol

lesfunk
03-23-2010, 07:16 PM
I'm Tiger Woods Bitch!