OhNO..OhYes..OhNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OhNO..OhYes..OhNO

Hey... ALL.. SO.. Just Found this site... and well... I just Love to talk about Rock Stars... Rock N Roll Stories.. AND ... Oh DO I Just L O V E Gossip:0

And of Course I Love to write... although .. I do .. Well Most of the Time..
    Intentionally will B Miss-Spellin Words..Cause it's so coool ..

So.. Whats happin'n in the World of DLR?

Hi TeriTroubadour and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Teri!
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeriTroubadour View Post
          Hey... ALL.. SO.. Just Found this site... and well... I just Love to talk about Rock Stars... Rock N Roll Stories.. AND ... Oh DO I Just L O V E Gossip:0

And of Course I Love to write... although .. I do .. Well Most of the Time..
          Intentionally will B Miss-Spellin Words..Cause it's so coool ..

So.. Whats happin'n in the World of DLR?
          do you know thome?
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Welcome Terry to the motherfucking DLRArmy!!

Comment

Working...
            X