• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Fat Fuck opens his mouth again

SAMMY HAGAR Amazed At VAN HALEN'S Lack Of Progress - Mar. 31, 2010

According to The Pulse of Radio, Sammy Hagar is happy with the direction that his current band CHICKENFOOT is going, but couldn't help speaking out about the lack of VAN HALEN's progress. He spoke to The San Gabriel Valley Tribune and seemed amazed that VAN HALEN hasn't released a new studio album in nearly 20 years, explaining, "The band broke up in 1995. The last record was in '93. 17 years and they haven't made any new music. That's crazy . . . if it changed and it was like it used to be when I was in the band, I could do a reunion and an album, but not under these circumstances."

Hagar recalled that back in 2004 when he and current CHICKENFOOT bandmate Michael Anthony recorded three new songs for VAN HALEN's "Best Of Both Worlds" compilation, the pace that the band was working at was far to slow for him. "We tried to make a record, but, y'know, it just was taking so long we only got three songs done, and not 'cause of me, I'll tell ya straight up," he said. "If anyone ever says anything like that I was the problem on that record, they're crazy. I had my stuff totally together. I went in, I knocked my stuff out, and then Eddie [Van Halen] would take months to do a guitar solo or something. It was just way too drawn out. I can't work like that."

From Blabbermouth
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The Van Halens turned into studio rats basically. They just sit in 5150 masturbating.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

When was the last time Ed and Al ever played in a club or with other musicians in a club setting? They just sit in 5150 wanking and getting off on themselves. Isolation and living in your own private Idaho surrounded by paid yes men rarely creates anything exciting. When was the last time a monk made people want to get drunk, dance, and fuck each other?
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

I Sammy so high he dosen't even remember they put out "Ballance" in 1995? What a ass-munch!
        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• conmee
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

Hey now, VHIII was in 1998 if I recall and that was recorded with Edward's brother for life, Gary. So it's only been 12 years to be fair... uh huh uh huh uh huh.... and don't forget DLR Band album and Dave's various attempts at Backyard BBQs, cover songs, and bluegrass. Then there were those songs that are "in the can" in 2001-2002 I believe when time stood still and clock hands fell off or some such... and of course the much and deservedly so maligned three songs Upchuck For Breakfast tunes hastily scraped together for the Best Of Both Worlds by Samuel and Edward.

I usually get as worked up as the next CVH/DLR faithful about Sammy comments, but seriously, this time the guy is only reiterating what we've all said for the past two decades... We are ALL amazed at VH's lack of progress, in fact a lot of fans have just stopped caring it's been so damn long... shit, I can still remember how excited I was in 1996... a new single, VMAs, then... Eddie Did It!... and fucked up the would-be reunion...

Anyhow, just sayin' Sammy is fat, yes, and Sammy enjoys waxing poetic on shit he is still bitter about, and always masking his inferiority complex every chance he gets by taking swipes at the 5150 compound, but sadly, the guy is 100% spot on this time... question his definition of "music" or his ability to create/write anything decent without "baby" or "jive" or "love" in the lyrics, but he does "work" as it were.

Where the fuck is anything new, musically from our heroes (not counting sneakers, gear, and instructional DVDs...)?!?!?!

That is all.

Icon
          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Fuck you Hagar, you jealous gunt. You suck, you have always sucked, and your mom sucks for having you. Your dad tried to pull out.

Always crying because you are not in Van Halen.

I would like to meet you on the corner somehere and kick your ass, but then I would have your suck on my expensive boots.

Please drink some Draino as a chaser for your bullshit booze and die you FAT FUCK.
            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

BTW, it really is great to see so much passion for slaying Hagar and championing The Man and CVH... just as vitriolic as it was 10 years ago!

Carry on!

Icon
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Personally, I find it amazing that the only way Hagar can think to promote Chickenshit is by slagging VH. I mean, I really shouldn't credit the guy with creativity - the only way he could promote VH 1985-1995 was by slagging Roth! But, come on man, you've got Satriani and a member of the RHCP in that band and all he can talk about is VH.

Moron.

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

conmee, the 'seduction school' advert in your sig is cracking me up.

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Binnie,

Totally agree with your assessment... re:Hagar

And yes, that girl caught my eye a while back... I'm not sure if it was the perfectly formed and symmetrical boobage, the "I'm so young and stupid and could just fuck all night, you wanna?" look, or that little bit of triangular panty showing at the bottom, like the whole photo op was taken by paparazzi...

In any case, I've been developing my own workshop to attract hot dumb sluts like her... it's called cash money and blow and with those two items you can pretty much have whatever you want...

That is all.

Icon

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Anytime The Fat One opens it's mouth, it only serves to reinforce the obvious...that he is a fucking moron.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Why do people even listen to Sammy Hagar is beyond me...

I can't even be arsed to be arsed about his Van Halen years...

Do you believe that the FIRST Van Halen album I listened to was FUCK when it came out, musta been about I don't even remember, courtesy of a cousin of mine who told me "dude, you gotta check this shit out", and so I did, and all I remember from that album was the opening "drill"?

THAT is how "interesting" that album is. "Hey, this guy can REALLY play guitar! Cool!" "Yeah, and the songs... hey, this guy CAN really play guitar! Cool!"

Never bothered with VH again. Until someone told me they had another lead singer before, and that I'd probably like it better with the previous dude.

Spot on.

Cheers! :bottle:

P.S.: It really is beyond me why people even bother to listen to Hagar...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

I am amazed At Spamulus Flatulus's lack of progress. He has not put out a decent album since.....uh....since.............

Uh........

:confused:

20 shit albums can hardly be called "progress".

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

I.S.

Damn good to see a new generation of Classic VH fans... would have welcomed you sooner, but the last time I posted regularly or actually kept up with my duties around here (money, drugs, women issues), I think you were just turning 21... belated welcome!

That is all.

Icon

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

21? Dear Gawd, has it been that long???

Nah, waiddaminute. I joined 2004, started posting 2005... 28 now... 2010-2005=5 28-5=... 23...

Dear Gawd, what have I done wit' me life?

All wasted in hard booze, international cuisine, loose women & posting bullshit. I'm a mess!

Now that I think about, it does not seem so bad. Looks pretty good, actually.

Thanks, Icon. Good to see you posting like a motherfucker amongst the rabble-ish motherfuckers.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...