Anonymous
03-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Top shite!

Hippies. Almost as bad as gypsies.

Pfeh.

Cheers! :bottle:

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 05:34 PM
YouTube - North Mississippi Allstars-I'd Love To Be A Hippy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0HOQt72ieY)

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 05:35 PM
Only elitist assholes and nazis don't like gypsies, btw.

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 05:43 PM
You've never seen a gipsy up close, did you? Let alone interact with it.

According to your own words, you're old enough to get over girls, you should be old enough get over your bullshit romantic notions.

They are NOT the friendly travellers of tales.

They're very nearly the worst scum of the Earth. Only surpassed by paedophiles.

Try talking to one. You'll slight him. Oh, yes you will. And then you either move out of Yakima or get beaten by the entire fucking piece of shit encampment to within an inch of your worthless life. IF they don't kill you outright.

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 05:46 PM
You've never seen a gipsy up close,

Are you fucking retarded?

Tell us which you are - elitist asshole or nazi? Wait, looking at your avatar, I think it's a rhetorical question.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 05:52 PM
ahhhh, the rhetoric.:)

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 05:53 PM
I am one who saw a young woman in the hospital with PIECES OF SCALP RIPPED OUT OF HER HEAD! Wanna know why?

A fucking gipsy runt ran to the middle of the road. She braked, didn't even TOUCH the little shit. It started crying, all the fucking camp came up to the car, pulled her out & beat the shit out of her. She was in coma.

In my home town, a piece of shit gipsy broke the glass of a car, just because he wanted to, he was drunk. The owner of the car slapped him. He had to hide. Every time that tribe goes through that area, they always ask for the guy. That was OVER TWENTY YEARS AGO.

The grandfather of an acquaintance of mine was KILLED, because there was a van of gypsies coming on the wrong side of the road. Someone who was driving on THE RIGHT SIDE of the road had to veer off to avoid hitting the gypsies. He accidentally hit the old man instead & killed him. The gypsies got out of the van, beat up the guy to an inch of his life & told him "IF THE OLD MAN WAS ONE OF OURS, YOU'D BE DEAD TOO!"

I can tell you MANY more stories. Want to hear them, you fucking shit?

Fuck you! :wow2:

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 05:56 PM
I can top those stories from the city I grew up in, and there are no gypsies there.

So what does that prove, cockhead? That you live with assholes? No shit, we all do.

To borrow a page from Hale's book, you're just a racist cunt.

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 05:58 PM
"People beat other people up in Albufeira! Poor me! Somebody hold me!"

http://thm-a03.yimg.com/nimage/8735412a155e23b4

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 05:58 PM
Blackfag, I haven't met ONE gipsy that deserved to live. Get those fucking romantic notions out of your fucking retarded brain.

They're SHIT.

ALL of them.

They steal in broad day light with witnesses & if you try to get what's yours back, you're dead.

They'll steal your land if you let them camp there. It's theirs now. Try to talk to them & they'll shoot you.

THEY want to live apart from society. THEY have no respect for anyone else. THEY will provoke you into fighting them, just so they have an excuse to kill you.

I've seen it. Time & time again. It goes on today.

Fuck off! :wow2:

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 05:59 PM
are gypsies a race or a religion?

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 06:00 PM
I am NOT a racist. Gypsies aren't a race.

They're shit.

Albufeira isn't my hometown.

Fuck off! :wow2:

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 06:00 PM

They're shit.

chefcraig
03-31-2010, 06:01 PM
You've never seen a gipsy up close, did you? Let alone interact with it.

According to your own words, you're old enough to get over girls, you should be old enough get over your bullshit romantic notions.

They are NOT the friendly travellers of tales.

They're very nearly the worst scum of the Earth. Only surpassed by paedophiles.

Try talking to one. You'll slight him. Oh, yes you will. And then you either move out of Yakima or get beaten by the entire fucking piece of shit encampment to within an inch of your worthless life. IF they don't kill you outright.

You should see the Americanized version. There is nothing romantic about these drifters, who are essentially homeless scam artists and slip/fall grifters. Most originate from Eastern Europe, and tend to stay in Northern U.S. cities until the weather turns. Then every year, from late October through the spring, these sponges head south in order to prey on businesses and private citizens, either through random break ins or more complex scams. They work individually or in teams, going door to door in neighborhoods looking for odd jobs and preying on people's naive generosity. In the case of businesses, they either apply the aforementioned slip and fall routine, or have one person distract an employee while the others rob the place blind of merchandise. And then they return two hours later, trying to get their money back for the items they have stolen. These "people" are little more than animals, and are deserving of whatever negative fate awaits them. Fuck 'em.

And hippies were a bunch of spoiled, privileged assholes, who squandered their parents' hard earned money by getting high and avoiding the draft on campuses all over the nation. No, they did not change the world. Instead they left behind a legacy of crummy art, mediocre music and a sense of entitlement that has never left the youth of America, one which continues to contaminate every generation that has followed. So fuck them, too.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 06:03 PM

English law

Gypsy has several developing and overlapping meanings under English Law. Under the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960 Gypsies are defined as "persons of nomadic habit of life, whatever their race or origin, but does not include members of an organised group of travelling showmen, or persons engaged in travelling circuses, travelling together as such.",[6] this definition includes such groups as New Age Travellers, as well as Irish Travellers and Romany.[7][8]
Gypsies of Romany origins have been a recognised ethnic group for the purposes of Race Relations Act 1976 since Commission for Racial Equality v Dutton 1989 and Irish Travellers in England and Wales since O'Leary v Allied Domecq 2000 (having already gained recognition in Northern Ireland in 1997).[7][8][9]

either, or, i guess:umm:

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 06:03 PM
You should see the Americanized version.

That's exactly the same as the ones we have here. :)

They're the same the world over.

But Blackfag will support them. Maybe he got raped by a whole camp & liked it?

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 06:04 PM
Blackfag, I haven't met ONE _____ that deserved to live.

Just fill in the blank, like the nazi you are.

You suck cock in hell. Any questions?

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 06:07 PM
Nah.

But you suck dogs on Earth.

So you admitted.

FORD
03-31-2010, 06:08 PM
What's all the hippie bashing? It's ruining my buzz, man.......:stoned-smiley:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AWuQiGaIsso&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AWuQiGaIsso&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 06:10 PM
Hippies suck. I wish somebody would kill all the hippies.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 06:11 PM
sounds like the gypsies could help with that.:baaa:

chefcraig
03-31-2010, 06:15 PM
That's exactly the same as the ones we have here. :)

They're the same the world over.

But Blackfag will support them. Maybe he got raped by a whole camp & liked it?

Friend, I don't see the guy supporting gypsies at all. Reread his initial post on the subject:

Only elitist assholes and nazis don't like gypsies, btw.

I believe the fellow is pointing out how bad mass generalizations are, by using a mass generalization. Seen in that context, it makes perfect sense, unfortunately things began to unravel shortly thereafter because of misinterpretation.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Seen in that context, it makes perfect sense, unfortunately things began to unravel shortly thereafter because of misinterpretation.

that, and a general love of rhetorical argumentation on this board. :biggrin:

GO-SPURS-GO
03-31-2010, 06:30 PM
You should see the Americanized version. There is nothing romantic about these drifters, who are essentially homeless scam artists and slip/fall grifters. Most originate from Eastern Europe, and tend to stay in Northern U.S. cities until the weather turns. Then every year, from late October through the spring, these sponges head south in order to prey on businesses and private citizens, either through random break ins or more complex scams. They work individually or in teams, going door to door in neighborhoods looking for odd jobs and preying on people's naive generosity. In the case of businesses, they either apply the aforementioned slip and fall routine, or have one person distract an employee while the others rob the place blind of merchandise. And then they return two hours later, trying to get their money back for the items they have stolen. These "people" are little more than animals, and are deserving of whatever negative fate awaits them. Fuck 'em.

And hippies were a bunch of spoiled, privileged assholes, who squandered their parents' hard earned money by getting high and avoiding the draft on campuses all over the nation. No, they did not change the world. Instead they left behind a legacy of crummy art, mediocre music and a sense of entitlement that has never left the youth of America, one which continues to contaminate every generation that has followed. So fuck them, too.

:notworthy: I couldn't agree more! Especially the latter part.. :lmao:

Sensible Shoes
03-31-2010, 06:45 PM
I would hope you guys are thinking of what "hippies" have evolved into these days - because when I was considered "one of them" your definition didn't seem to apply to anybody I knew. That term got slapped on any male who grew their hair long or grew a moustache, anybody who listened to "rock and roll" and anybody who ever smoked a joint. In fact, EVERY rock/metal artist was considered a "hippie". Anybody who partied at all was a hippie. In fact, any young person who WASN'T considered a hippie was a hopeless geek.

Yes, the people who ranted against the Viet Nam war were hippies. Whoever demonstrated for whatever reason on any college campus was considered a hippie. Radical bombings - oh they started changing the names around when Jerry Rueben and Abbie Hoffman got into their violent shit. Yippies - and then that changed to Yuppies.

What I can't stand (especially around here) are the 50-60ish types who never STOPPED being hippies. They have long flowing gray hair, still wear headbands and caftans, wear earth shoes - sandals in the wintertime showing their disgusting old person toenails - they still try to live off the land and are the biggest bunch of PC fucking tree huggers that were ever born. In fact the whole culture around here never got over that granola crunching , Bob Dylan, peace on earth kind of bullshit. I truly hate it. HATE IT.

Don't wear perfume in public, somebody might sneeze. Take your stupid cloth bags to the supermarket or don't get the discount. Sand on the roads instead of salt. Acoustic guitar duets in bars singing folk shit you haven't heard since "A mighty Wind". Anti war groups at the college. Gay/straight alliance meetings. Tolerance, tolerance tolerance!

Fuck that, I'm not tolerant, I'm from Buffalo.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-31-2010, 06:49 PM

fucking awesome:baaa:

LoungeMachine
03-31-2010, 06:56 PM
Wow.

This went ugly fast.

Might be a record for a thread outside of the Front Line.

:gulp:

What few "gypsies" we have in the PNW, all tend to live in houses on major streets, and then open TAROT and/or PALM READING in the front room.

And I always understood the term to apply to those of a nomadic Romanian background....

FORD
03-31-2010, 06:58 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p65V6FdqyYc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p65V6FdqyYc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Peace....

LoungeMachine
03-31-2010, 06:58 PM
!

Lucky we tolerate you.

1 Buffalonian [Nick] is enough.....

chefcraig
03-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah, I know Nick Lowe wrote the damned thing, but Costello sings it better.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-3ZXdvN3orA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-3ZXdvN3orA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sensible Shoes
03-31-2010, 07:56 PM
Lucky we tolerate you.

1 Buffalonian [Nick] is enough.....

Oh why do you hate me so? :0

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 08:22 PM
What I can't stand (especially around here) are the 50-60ish types who never STOPPED being hippies. They have long flowing gray hair, still wear headbands and caftans, wear earth shoes - sandals in the wintertime showing their disgusting old person toenails - they still try to live off the land and are the biggest bunch of PC fucking tree huggers that were ever born. In fact the whole culture around here never got over that granola crunching , Bob Dylan, peace on earth kind of bullshit. I truly hate it. HATE IT.

Don't wear perfume in public, somebody might sneeze. Take your stupid cloth bags to the supermarket or don't get the discount. Sand on the roads instead of salt. Acoustic guitar duets in bars singing folk shit you haven't heard since "A mighty Wind". Anti war groups at the college. Gay/straight alliance meetings. Tolerance, tolerance tolerance!

Yes, those are the ones we don't like, either.

And good thing you're not tolerant.

Tolerant people are the most intolerant people.

Wow.

This went ugly fast.

Might be a record for a thread outside of the Front Line.

What few "gypsies" we have in the PNW, all tend to live in houses on major streets, and then open TAROT and/or PALM READING in the front room.

And I always understood the term to apply to those of a nomadic Romanian background....

It used to, yes... nowadays? They're as Romanian as all blacks are from Africa.

You see, they've "evolved". And if they're the same in America - per Chef's description - as they are in Europe, then their "evolution" seems to be the same everywhere.

Make no mistake - they are NOT what you read in romances. And good use of quotes there, Lounge. Those people MAY have some gipsy blood in them, but they're quite far from those who still live in tribes & camps.

They're not the same at all.

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 08:22 PM
Oh why do you hate me so? :0

We don't. ;)

*hugs*

tojoro
03-31-2010, 08:23 PM
I was actually present once during a Hippie emergency! Once Reign In Blood began, every hippie within the perimeter spontaneously combusted and were incinerated by the time Angel of Death ended. There was no ash...only a burnt-patchouli smell that quickly dissipated.
'Slayer...quick & effective for all those unwanted pests.':killer:

Kristy
03-31-2010, 08:24 PM

So you have been to Boulder, Colorado recently. :umm:

http://www.smokingaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/hippie-drums.jpg

chefcraig
03-31-2010, 08:26 PM

What does that even mean?

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 08:28 PM
Friend, I don't see the guy supporting gypsies at all. Reread his initial post on the subject:

I believe the fellow is pointing out how bad mass generalizations are, by using a mass generalization. Seen in that context, it makes perfect sense, unfortunately things began to unravel shortly thereafter because of misinterpretation.

Yes, but Chef... common sense does NOT apply to gipsies. You see, hating someone based on the colour of the skin and/or nationality is one thing. It's stupid & irrational.

However, gipsies CHOOSE to stay away from our societies while taking EVERY BENEFIT from them. And more than taking advantage, they ABUSE. They abuse people, as you so well described. The liberty/possessions/lives of other people are worth less than shit to them. You know it. You've said so yourself.

And what's more, it's all THEIR CHOICE. They make absolutely NO effort to integrate themselves, in fact, quite the opposite.

So, once again, common sense does not apply here.

Besides, Blackfag is a retard, everyone knows that.

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 09:00 PM
The same arguments were made about the jews.

You're a fan of genocide and racism...but yeah, I'm the "retard."

GO-SPURS-GO
03-31-2010, 09:04 PM
It’s true what they say about Gypsy’s, because I’ve seen the movie “Thinner.” :biggrin:

Seriously, they can’t be that bad. How can they be allowed to move into a community if they are? I don’t know much about them since there’s none around here.

kwame k
03-31-2010, 09:05 PM

I see your Boulder and raise you Manitou Springs......

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Carnivale8.jpg

LoungeMachine
03-31-2010, 09:16 PM

Kwame looks much different without his do-rag, huh?

kwame k
03-31-2010, 09:21 PM
:biggrin:

Hardrock69
03-31-2010, 09:35 PM
Jews never acted like Gypsies do. I too have seen Gypsies in action, and for you to condemn people for the factual experiences they have had with Gypsies is irrational at best.

If you don't like the fact that we have seen their scumbag behavior and you have not, go bitch to the many people who have been victimized by them.

Google can show you too many fucking instances of their criminal behavior. So STFU BlackFag. I did not start this thread for you to derail with your sub-human, chimp-like idiocy.

thome
03-31-2010, 09:47 PM
Hippies are just and were just people, who wanted to party and bang girls and used the fact that, -there is no way I can hold down a job in this capitalist society and change it back to a unreasonable utopian ideal- at the same time.

Hippies, the ultimate Non- Multitasker.

Gypsy's will become appearent,( your realization) to you only if you ride with someone who stopped thier car in the middle of the street and turns around and goes the long way home because a -Black Cat- crossed in front of thier car.

These are the same people who keep thier doors locked allways in the safest suburban neighborhoods.

Why : because -The Gypsys- will walk right in in broad daylight and rob you blind and steal your baby.

And they will.

But, some pass it all off as superstition..the utopians.

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 09:52 PM
but yeah, I'm the "retard."

Yes. You are.

Comparing jews to gipsies..

Fuck off, Blackfag.

Kristy
03-31-2010, 09:56 PM
What does that even mean?

You pretty much described more than half the population in that city.

FORD
03-31-2010, 10:03 PM

I was thinking elsewhere in Colorado, actually......

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:154839" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

Kristy
03-31-2010, 10:05 PM
Weird double post - I blame the hippies

Kristy
03-31-2010, 10:06 PM
I see your Boulder and raise you Manitou Springs.

Yeah, that place is now becoming the new Boulder. Manitou used to be one nice town to live in but it too has become infested with the hippie filth ilk.

FORD
03-31-2010, 10:09 PM
It’s true what they say about Gypsy’s, because I’ve seen the movie “Thinner.” :biggrin:

Seriously, they can’t be that bad. How can they be allowed to move into a community if they are? I don’t know much about them since there’s none around here.

You want to see some fucked up Gypsies? See the movie "Drag Me to Hell" :biggrin:

thome
03-31-2010, 10:10 PM
I am racist in many ways but this post, raht cheer ain't meant to be...so gimmie a break, here.

The southern most -Russian Jews- that settled the Romanian and adjacent areas are in my mind a group of... I mean what were they called a couple or three thousand years ago,, Eastern Balcanic Tribes and such believed to have been a large displaced culture from the Dead Sea area..Known wandering thieves and vagabond tribes that sometimes worked as mercenaries and then back against who hired them...no bond to anything..

I have allways heard that these "Gypsys" are of a ancient jewish decenancy..

Wild olive skinned criminals of a hebrew decent with medeterainian green eyes and a disposition hotter than Irish Anger, who cling to the old ways like a Robert E. Howard Novel;..

This is my knowlege without a decent amout of research time just from memory ...

Was I learned wrong..?

kwame k
03-31-2010, 10:11 PM
Yeah, that place is now becoming the new Boulder. Manitou used to be one nice town to live in but it too has become infested with the hippie filth ilk.

Nah, just in the summertime to fleece the tourists.

Kristy
03-31-2010, 10:13 PM
You've never seen a gypsie up close, did you? Let alone interact with it.

Ever been to Romainia?

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200711/r199016_759745.jpg

Terry
03-31-2010, 10:25 PM
Well, at least gypsies - even the American, grubby carny grifter type - can be entertaining in small doses...say, at a State Fair. Like, playing their rigged carny games is amusing as long as one brings a small amount of money with the awareness that the chances of winning are virtually nil (just like a trip to pretty much any casino).

Hippies, on the other hand, are filthy, dirty useless buggers. Most of them smell like a combination of stale bongwater and patchouli oil, couch-surfing their way through life on other people's money.

Fuckin' deadbeat hippies.

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 10:37 PM
and for you to condemn people for the factual experiences they have had with Gypsies is irrational at best.

Google can show you too many fucking instances of their criminal behavior.

I've have bad "factual experiences" with blacks. There are plenty of instances of their criminal behavior, too.

Sound familiar, ignorant cunt?

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 10:40 PM
Ever been to Romainia?

People think Romania, because they're "Roma," but but it's not Romania. They actually trace back to India via Hungary.

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/nimage/dbcf066a5b8f4ea6

Kristy
03-31-2010, 10:52 PM
People think Romania, because they're "Roma," but but it's not Romania. They actually trace back to India via Hungary.

Where did you get that from? Wiki? Romanian is one of the five Latin languages - comes from that county's adherence and devotion to the Catholic Church.

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 10:56 PM
Wiki?

Do you think a person reaches this state of enlightenment reading "Wikipedia?"

:brainiac:

I didn't say anything about Romanian - you did.

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 11:09 PM
Ever been to Romainia?

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200711/r199016_759745.jpg

Do I look like I'm stupid?

Yes, well... ok, but I'm not.

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 11:11 PM
Do you think a person reaches this state of enlightenment reading "Wikipedia?"

:brainiac:

I didn't say anything about Romanian - you did.

What state of enlightenment? Yours?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

You're about as enlightened as dogshit. And just as useful. :)

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 11:13 PM
At least I'm not a racist cunt. Look in the mirror.

Hardrock69
03-31-2010, 11:14 PM
I've have bad "factual experiences" with blacks. There are plenty of instances of their criminal behavior, too.

Sound familiar, ignorant cunt?

Speak for yourself, loserboi.

That is not the point. I posted the image solely as a piece of comedy, but as usual you step in and derail the thread. Go jump in front of a train.
Or, if you are so unintelligent you cannot comprehend, then STFU :fufu:

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 11:18 PM
Speak for yourself, loserboi.

That is not the point. I posted the image solely as a piece of comedy, but as usual you step in and derail the thread. Go jump in front of a train.
Or, if you are so unintelligent you cannot comprehend, then STFU :fufu:

Cock, he started it with his Gypsy hate. Accuse him.

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 11:24 PM
And stop saying, "boi." What are you, an April Lavigne fan? Fucking flamer.

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 11:24 PM
he started it

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1019/crybabyt.jpg

thome
03-31-2010, 11:26 PM
I am Lothar of the hill people, your modern mach\yne typerwritter confounds and confuses me..

kwame k
03-31-2010, 11:32 PM

ETYMOLOGY:
Alteration of Middle English gypcian, short for Egipcien, Egyptian (so called because Gypsies were thought to have come from Egypt)

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 11:32 PM
That's the most intelligent thing I've heard in this thread. (Thome's, I meant.)

Gypsy is the newer term for them. They're Roma or Romani.

Kristy
03-31-2010, 11:37 PM
I'm not big on Gypsies or hippies, either. The 4 years I spent in Boulder around those filthy cretins was more than enough. Never did I ever come across one in that town where I wanted to back kick in his nuts until he hemorrhaged to death. Not one had a job - most of them lined up one-by-one on The Hill or Pearl Street every weekend panhandling between times of playing their 'dolphin drums' and wearing hemp shirts sporting Bob Marley logos giving you this "we come from bad homes so we're homeless" horseshit stories. Most of them came from well-to-do suburban households and were college students themselves too fucking lazy to find any work. So they'd follow you begging away with various sob stories and "I'll be in jail by 5 this evening if I don't have the money to pay my court fine" scenarios and the second you turned your back on them to walk away they instantaneously would call me a "bitch", "cunt", or my personal favorite "fascist".

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm not big on Gypsies or hippies, either. The 4 years I spent in Boulder around those filthy cretins was more than enough. Never did I ever come across one in that town where I wanted to back kick in his nuts until he hemorrhaged to death. Not one had a job - most of them lined up one-by-one on The Hill or Pearl Street every weekend panhandling between times of playing their 'dolphin drums' and wearing hemp shirts sporting Bob Marley logos giving you this "we come from bad homes so we're homeless" horseshit stories. Most of them came from well-to-do suburban households and were college students themselves too fucking lazy to find any work. So they'd follow you begging away with various sob stories and "I'll be in jail by 5 this evening if I don't have the money to pay my court fine" scenarios and the second you turned your back on them to walk away they instantaneously would call me a "bitch", "cunt", or my personal favorite "fascist".

If I could, I'd give you all my thanks for the month in that post.

Marry me.

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 11:41 PM
Didn't you just ask a stripper to marry you? Fucking loser.

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 11:45 PM
:lol:

No, I didn't.

Shit stain.

Kristy
03-31-2010, 11:47 PM
Don't use the word "marriage" around me or my mother will come out of the woodwork expecting oh, about 300 grandchildren the very next day.

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 11:47 PM
By the way, Blackfag, you ARE starting to get on my nerves. I think I'm gonna make you mah new bitch.

What say you?

Cum gargler. :wow2:

DLR7884
03-31-2010, 11:48 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/01ese31eyL0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/01ese31eyL0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DLR7884
That's the closest I've ever come to a gypsy....where in the fuck do you people live for Christ's sake?

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 11:49 PM
Don't use the word "marriage" around me or my mother will come out of the woodwork expecting oh, about 300 grandchildren the very next day.

She'll have to settle for a dozen.

I really can't feed more than that AND buy you new shoes every week.

Blackflag
03-31-2010, 11:51 PM
By the way, Blackfag, you ARE starting to get on my nerves. I think I'm gonna make you mah new bitch.

What say you?

Oh, joy. A new mancrush. :umm:

Move along, junior. Nothing to see here.

Anonymous
03-31-2010, 11:53 PM
There he goes again... mancrush.

No, Blackfag. It's NOT a mancrush, don't get your hopes up.

I'll use you, abuse you & won't call you the next day.

Now shut the fuck up & lick daddy's boots.

Bitch. :wow2:

DLR7884
03-31-2010, 11:56 PM
Oh, joy. A new mancrush. :umm:

Move along, junior. Nothing to see here.

There he goes again... mancrush.

No, Blackfag. It's NOT a mancrush, don't get your hopes up.

I'll use you, abuse you & won't call you the next day.

Now shut the fuck up & lick daddy's boots.

Bitch. :wow2:

:anal:Get a fucking room already.:anal:

DLR7884
I want to learn more about you folks that deal with gypsies in your daily lives.

Diamondjimi
03-31-2010, 11:56 PM
I would hope you guys are thinking of what "hippies" have evolved into these days - because when I was considered "one of them" your definition didn't seem to apply to anybody I knew. That term got slapped on any male who grew their hair long or grew a moustache, anybody who listened to "rock and roll" and anybody who ever smoked a joint. In fact, EVERY rock/metal artist was considered a "hippie". Anybody who partied at all was a hippie. In fact, any young person who WASN'T considered a hippie was a hopeless geek.

Yes, the people who ranted against the Viet Nam war were hippies. Whoever demonstrated for whatever reason on any college campus was considered a hippie. Radical bombings - oh they started changing the names around when Jerry Rueben and Abbie Hoffman got into their violent shit. Yippies - and then that changed to Yuppies.

Great post/rant. Couldn't agree more!;)

Kristy
03-31-2010, 11:59 PM
I really can't feed more than that AND buy you new shoes every week.

No worries because I have a sister who already married and did that task for me. As far as news shoes I'm starting to like Gio Hel more and more each day even if they do look like trendy dominatrix/hooker stylee boots worn by Vegas gold diggers and wannabe models with a I.Q. of around 6; despite that I tried a pair on about a month ago and feel wonderful! Beyond wonderful. :headlights:

http://i10.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/9f/35/4860_10.JPG

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 12:03 AM
:anal:Get a fucking room already.:anal:

DLR7884
I want to learn more about you folks that deal with gypsies in your daily lives.

Fuck you, arsehole.

There's really not much more to know.

Oh, I lie. Two more things. If you have a bar or similar place, the VERY FIRST TIME they go in - usually just one, maybe two - do NOT sell them anything, ESCPECIALLY booze.

If you don't want to send them away outright, tell 'em you only have juices, coffee, water...

If you DO serve them booze, you're fucked. They'll be back later with the whole tribe. Get drunk, fuck up the place, break stuff, argue with each other & maybe even stab someone.

Needless to say, you'll lose all your customers & you can't throw 'em out short of threatening to shoot them. Better have a loaded gun if you do threaten them, though.

Happens every time.

The second is, if you have land, a well nearby & they ask you if they can get some water from the well, or camp there, or some shit, tell 'em NO.

If you're kind to them, you lose everything.

Oh, a third thing. To scare 'em away, show 'em a frog. Live, embalmed, whatever. They'll run like thy saw the fuckin' Devil.

Blackflag
04-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Fuck you, arsehole.

Oh, I lie. Two more things. If you have a bar or similar place, the VERY FIRST TIME they go in - usually just one, maybe two - do NOT sell them anything, ESCPECIALLY booze.

If you don't want to send them away outright, tell 'em you only have juices, coffee, water...

If you DO serve them booze, you're fucked. They'll be back later with the whole tribe. Get drunk, fuck up the place, break stuff, argue with each other & maybe even stab someone.

Needless to say, you'll lose all your customers & you can't throw 'em out short of threatening to shoot them. Better have a loaded gun if you do threaten them, though.

Happens every time.

The second is, if you have land, a well nearby & they ask you if they can get some water from the well, or camp there, or some shit, tell 'em NO.

If you're kind to them, you lose everything.

Oh, a third thing. To scare 'em away, show 'em a frog. Live, embalmed, whatever. They'll run like thy saw the fuckin' Devil.

You're such a fucking rube.

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 12:07 AM
No worries because I have a sister who already married and did that task for me. As far as news shoes I'm starting to like Gio Hel more and more each day even if they do look like trendy dominatrix/hooker stylee boots worn by Vegas gold diggers and wannabe models with a I.Q. of around 6; despite that I tried a pair on about a month ago and feel wonderful! Beyond wonderful. :headlights:

All right, all right. I'll buy you a pair.

Will you wear them in bed?

;)

Kristy
04-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Depends upon the bed.

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 12:09 AM
You're such a fucking rube.

Can't stay away, can ya?

*BITCHSLAP*

Who the fuck are you calling rube? You live in fucking Yakima, bitch!

*BITCHSLAP*

What a fucking loser.

*BITCHSLAP* :wow2:

DLR7884
04-01-2010, 12:11 AM
Fuck you, arsehole.

No, FUCK YOU. You whiney pile of fucking eurotrash. :biggrin:

DLR7884
Take pictures of your local gypsies and post them here.

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 12:11 AM
Depends upon the bed.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2664/mebed.jpg

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 12:13 AM
No, FUCK YOU. You whiney pile of fucking eurotrash. :biggrin:

DLR7884
Take pictures of your local gypsies and post them here.

Like hell I will. I ain't going near shit if I can help it.

Why? Feel an itch for unwashed men? :tongue0011:

Blackfag might be able to help ya there... :umm: if he IS a man...

DLR7884
04-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Like hell I will. I ain't going near shit if I can help it.

Why? Feel an itch for unwashed men? :tongue0011:

Blackfag might be able to help ya there... :umm: if he IS a man...

Nope, just wondering what sort of 3rd world country you live in.

DLR7884
Enjoy the festering shit hole you call home! :hee:

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 12:29 AM

DLR7884

My hometown & the Alentejo:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2165/piasbrinches10851.jpg

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8770/alentejo01.jpg

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8963/alentejo.jpg

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/313/1288762alcacovasalentej.jpg

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 12:31 AM

DLR7884

Where I live now.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/42/albufeira.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5244/albufeiranightlife.jpg

This is the hotel where my gym is.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2746/ptparaisoalbufeira61.jpg

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 12:33 AM

DLR7884

Vilamoura & Vale do Lobo, near Albufeira.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1929/vilamoura2.jpg

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4649/vilamoura1ts8.jpg

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7010/casinovilamoura.jpg

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/3/valedoloboaerial02.jpg

DLR7884
04-01-2010, 12:33 AM
http://cinematropolis.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/bmn_thinner-splash.jpg

You forgot one.

:biggrin:

DLR7884
Nice city you have there...what's up with the gypsies that have your panties in a wad?

DLR7884
04-01-2010, 12:34 AM
The golf course appears to have some extremely straight layouts.

DLR7884
What's up with that?

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 12:37 AM

DLR7884

Tavira & the Island of Tavira, also near Albufeira.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3306/ilhadetavira.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8507/ilhadetavira103.jpg

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6202/taviracentre.jpg

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8206/pego.jpg

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 12:39 AM
what's up with the gypsies that have your panties in a wad?

I don't like 'em.

DLR7884
04-01-2010, 12:41 AM
I don't like 'em.

No shit, we all noticed that.

What the fuck are they all doing playing golf and hanging out at the tourist attractions you posted pictures of?

DLR7884
Forgive my ignorance, I've never met a fucking gypsy....I live in Virginia.

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 12:47 AM
No shit, we all noticed that.

What the fuck are they all doing playing golf and hanging out at the tourist attractions you posted pictures of?

DLR7884
Forgive my ignorance, I've never met a fucking gypsy....I live in Virginia.

Well, they go wherever they please... of course, they're not IN those places, they're around them.

My apartment is near the beach, but my place of work is 10 km inland. And that's where you start to see 'em.

As far as my hometown, well, that shit's in the middle of nowhere. So they camp pretty close to it for awhile & then move on to another town. And on and on, around they go.

Thing is, they're allowed to vote. So they're given land to camp, not near the beaches, of course. But only a few kilometers away so they can still be within the area of vote for the town.

Kristy
04-01-2010, 01:16 AM
Tavira & the Island of Tavira, also near Albufeira.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3306/ilhadetavira.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8507/ilhadetavira103.jpg

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6202/taviracentre.jpg

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8206/pego.jpg

Belíssimo deleitoso

Sensible Shoes
04-01-2010, 08:00 AM
And stop saying, "boi." What are you, an April Lavigne fan? Fucking flamer.

April? :biggrin:

this has got to be the WEIRDEST thread in recent memory.

tojoro
04-01-2010, 10:14 AM
...and to think HardRock was just looking to give everyone a laugh.
I've never been to Portugal, but it certainly has some beautiful scenery!
I keep waiting for someone to post a link to the youtube vidoe of Fleetwood Mac's 'Gypsy':biggrin:
...or at least some Slayer!

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Belíssimo deleitoso

You... know Portuguese???

And correct accentuation, too. I'm flabbergasted. :)

By the way, those pictures don't really capture the beauty of these places... but since I'm not in the habit of taking pictures - I should - I had to use what I found in the internets.

It's much more beautiful seeing with your own eyes, though.

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 10:33 AM
April? :biggrin:

this has got to be the WEIRDEST thread in recent memory.

I blame Blackfag & his gipsies.

I still say he dreams of being ravished by a whole camp, the weird little fuck.

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 10:33 AM
...and to think HardRock was just looking to give everyone a laugh.
I've never been to Portugal, but it certainly has some beautiful scenery!
I keep waiting for someone to post a link to the youtube vidoe of Fleetwood Mac's 'Gypsy':biggrin:
...or at least some Slayer!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X87ig7cfFbA&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X87ig7cfFbA&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:)

Anonymous
04-01-2010, 10:35 AM
And another one...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/apX55mlWEKI&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/apX55mlWEKI&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

tojoro
04-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Cheers!:)

Hardrock69
04-04-2010, 12:33 AM
As far as news shoes I'm starting to like Gio Hel more and more each day even if they do look like trendy dominatrix/hooker stylee boots worn by Vegas gold diggers and wannabe models with a I.Q. of around 6; despite that I tried a pair on about a month ago and feel wonderful! Beyond wonderful. :headlights:

Uh......I better not say anything. I might be accused of being, well....just an average guy with average fantasies....
;)

Hardrock69
04-04-2010, 12:37 AM
I blame Blackfag & his gipsies.

I still say he dreams of being ravished by a whole camp, the weird little fuck.

Wonder why he drags this thread through the mud about all this racist crap and stuff? :confused:

It is as if some guy gets attacked by a German Shepherd while walking down the street, but blames the attack on the toaster oven in the kitchen belonging to his step-dad the NAMBLA fanatic. :biggrin:

Hardrock69
04-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Damn Imapus....that is one fucking beautiful area you live in.

DLR7884
04-04-2010, 02:13 PM

Except for the gypsies.

DLR7884
Tons of fucking gypsies there apparently.

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 03:03 PM

Yep... ever since I was a kid, there were three places I desperately wanted to live in:

Albufeira, Miami (exactly, because of Miami Vice) & anywhere in Japan except Tokyo.

Since I don't have that much money to start a new life in the latter two, I moved to Albufeira 3 years ago. But there's still hope for Japan. One of these days...

And by the way, if any Army member wants to spend their money here in Portugal - we desperately need it - & visit the sunny Algarve, you're welcome to stay at Casa del Licker. Door's open provided you identify yourself with username & member number. Extra expenses such as food, booze, blow, hookers, strippers & ticket back home NOT included.

You'll get to experience the fine Mediterranean sea, enjoy the best nightlife Europe has to offer, sample regional & international cuisine, get hopelessly pissed...

Except for the gypsies.

DLR7884
Tons of fucking gypsies there apparently.

... and see gipsies.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 03:07 PM
mediterranean sea gypsies!!! fuckin' cool.

Coyote
04-05-2010, 05:04 PM
And by the way, if any Army member wants to spend their money here in Portugal - we desperately need it - & visit the sunny Algarve, you're welcome to stay at Casa del Licker. Door's open provided you identify yourself with username & member number. Extra expenses such as food, booze, blow, hookers, strippers & ticket back home NOT included.

You'll get to experience the fine Mediterranean sea, enjoy the best nightlife Europe has to offer, sample regional & international cuisine, get hopelessly pissed...

... and see gipsies.

What a gyp...

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Don't speak to me like that.

I am a Glorious Beacon of Light, ya hear?

Coyote
04-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Maybe. But I'm a jewel in the rough. :smoke:

Blackflag
04-05-2010, 05:24 PM
And by the way, if any Army member wants to spend their money here in Portugal - we desperately need it - & visit the sunny Algarve, you're welcome to stay at Casa del Licker.

See you next week.

I'll bring my gypsy friends.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 05:27 PM
you guys are gonna have SOOOOOOOOOOO much FUN!!!!!! (little jealous):)

Blackflag
04-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Well, you're welcome, bro. The more the merrier.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 05:37 PM
do i have to sit next to the stinkin' gypsies?

Blackflag
04-05-2010, 05:39 PM
No, you can have Imapuss' bed.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 05:47 PM
what color are the sheets?;)

FORD
04-05-2010, 05:52 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yxr3t31aXcw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yxr3t31aXcw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Blackflag
04-05-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm not sure, but his mom told me they're a Snoopy pattern.

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 07:25 PM
Black Fag? At Casa del Licker? Not a chance.

It'd be embarrassing for your mom.

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm not sure, but his mom told me they're a Snoopy pattern.

Cubitus, actually.

A gift from your mom.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/543/9782803622863g1.jpg

She bought it at a souvenir shop for tourists. Extra expensive.

Not the first time she got shafted, though. :)

Kristy
04-12-2010, 12:04 AM
You... know Portuguese???

I speak very little Portuguese (lived with a roomate for a short time who was from Brazil). Beauitful language though.

Seshmeister
04-12-2010, 07:01 AM
Nothing ever changes much.

A famous cartoon that stirred things up here back in the late 80s... :)

http://pigeonsnest.co.uk/stuff/photos/misc/the-thieving-gypsy-bastards-small.png

Seshmeister
04-12-2010, 07:11 AM
The comic was reprimanded by the United Nations after featuring a strip called 'The Thieving Gypsy Bastards'. During the resulting court case, UK newspaper The Sun ran a story revealing that the principal Roma man who initiated the action against them was in fact also being tried for (and was later found guilty of) handling stolen property. Viz then later ran a short strip called "The Nice, Honest Gypsies", featuring a kindly Gypsy woman selling pegs door-to-door and helpfully returning forgotten change.

...:)

Anonymous
04-13-2010, 10:01 PM
I speak very little Portuguese (lived with a roomate for a short time who was from Brazil). Beauitful language though.

Yes, well, I speak very little English too, so no worries. Hell, I even translate literally, asking you if you KNOW Portuguese instead of if you SPEAK Portuguese.

Come to think of it, I speak very little of both as it's wrong in both languages.

Anonymous
04-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Nothing ever changes much.

A famous cartoon that stirred things up here back in the late 80s... :)

http://pigeonsnest.co.uk/stuff/photos/misc/the-thieving-gypsy-bastards-small.png

Yes, that's it! That's exactly it! That's what happens here too. Fuck, they ARE the same everywhere.

Gawd, I do so wish we could get rid of 'em...

Sensible Shoes
04-14-2010, 06:56 PM
YOu're so full of shit!!!! :D

Anonymous
04-14-2010, 07:56 PM
YOu're so full of shit!!!! :D

I was, a while ago. But I've since got rid of it & flushed it, too.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-11-2011, 04:00 PM
VATICAN CITY - Pope Benedict XVI listened to Gypsies recount their way of life at a first-ever papal audience for them at the Vatican on Saturday, decried their persecution by the Nazis during World War II and called on Europe to help end centuries of rejection for the Roma people.

About 2,000 Catholic Gypsies gathered in the Vatican's auditorium to hear Benedict speak.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/06/11/20110611vatican-pope-gypsies-audience-ON.html#ixzz1P01QpzZk

Nitro Express
06-11-2011, 05:14 PM
They're shit.

I was in Moscow in 1978 in the communist days and I was in Moscow in the post communist days. There were gypsies all over the damn place and they even had the little four year olds trained to be pick pockets. In the communist days there were no gypsies. They must have killed them off or used them as slave labor somewhere.

Nitro Express
06-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Yes, that's it! That's exactly it! That's what happens here too. Fuck, they ARE the same everywhere.

Gawd, I do so wish we could get rid of 'em...

No political correctness, just honesty for once. Thank goodness someone hasn't lost their balls.:biggrin:

Anonymous
06-11-2011, 06:21 PM
VATICAN CITY - Pope Benedict XVI listened to Gypsies recount their way of life at a first-ever papal audience for them at the Vatican on Saturday, decried their persecution by the Nazis during World War II and called on Europe to help end centuries of rejection for the Roma people.

About 2,000 Catholic Gypsies gathered in the Vatican's auditorium to hear Benedict speak.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/06/11/20110611vatican-pope-gypsies-audience-ON.html#ixzz1P01QpzZk

Grate, the shit of mankind teamed up with the loonies.

Happy days ahead.

Uncle Adolf should've wiped the lot of them from the face of the earth.

I was in Moscow in 1978 in the communist days and I was in Moscow in the post communist days. There were gypsies all over the damn place and they even had the little four year olds trained to be pick pockets. In the communist days there were no gypsies. They must have killed them off or used them as slave labor somewhere.

How long have you been alive?

PETE'S BROTHER
06-11-2011, 06:23 PM
he created earth

Anonymous
06-11-2011, 06:26 PM
I wouldn't go as far as that, but I bet he was there when it happened. Saw the whole thing, probably lent a hand.

Terry
06-12-2011, 07:21 PM
The Thieving Gypsy Bastards...

that'd be a neat name for a band.

chefcraig
06-12-2011, 07:35 PM
The Thieving Gypsy Bastards...

that'd be a neat name for a band.

Too late, it's taken. They already have a Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Thieving-Gypsy-Bastards-Point-Chevaliers-Finest-Rock-Band/246604981945), a Myspace slot (http://www.myspace.com/thethievinggypsybastards) and their own Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/nzstrummer1) channel.

Terry
06-13-2011, 10:02 PM
Too late, it's taken. They already have a Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Thieving-Gypsy-Bastards-Point-Chevaliers-Finest-Rock-Band/246604981945), a Myspace slot (http://www.myspace.com/thethievinggypsybastards) and their own Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/nzstrummer1) channel.

How about Tyrannasauras Sex and the Licolotapusses?

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2011, 10:48 AM
How about Tyrannasauras Sex and the Licolotapusses?

the opening solo act "chief pokealottatwat"

chefcraig
06-14-2011, 11:16 AM
"So why do you ask me these questions, Two-Dogs-A-Fuckin'?"

PETE'S BROTHER
06-16-2011, 01:53 PM
would i?

hairlip.

Nitro Express
06-16-2011, 02:31 PM
I wouldn't go as far as that, but I bet he was there when it happened. Saw the whole thing, probably lent a hand.

Yeah we used to grab gypsie babies by the feet and swing their heads into brick walls. Or we played a game to see how many gypsie babies we could toss and skewer on a sharp bayonet. Back in the good old days when nobody cared about such things and a little blood didn't make them squeamish. Back in the good old days when people could kill an animal for food and nobody gave a shit and they didn't freak out and feel all guilty that they smacked the cow in the head with a sledge hammer so the family could have pot roast.

chefcraig
07-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Police focus on South Florida 'gypsy' crimes sparks criticism from Roma advocates

By Alexia Campbell, SunSentinel (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/fl-gypsy-crime-groups-20110703,0,5568455,full.story)

The high number of auto-dent-repair scams, "till taps" and distraction thefts that plague South Florida are trademark cons of criminal gypsy families, police say, and they want the public, and elderly residents in particular, to watch out.

Police have documented many of these families and traced their movements within Florida and between Florida and Northern states. The families target confused retirees and distracted store clerks, police say.

Nearly 50 Palm Beach County law enforcement officers recently attended a training course at Palm Beach State College's Criminal Justice Institute, specifically aimed at helping investigators identify gypsy crime families and the type of crimes they are known to commit.

Yet such attention by authorities discriminates and reinforces negative gypsy stereotypes, said Susie Stevens, a self-described Romanian gypsy and founder of the 25-member Upper Room Ministry in Hollywood.

All ethnic groups have criminals, she said, so concentrating on gypsies hurts those who are honest and hard working.

"Do [police] have units for Mexican or Spanish and Haitian crimes," asked Stevens, 49. "No they don't."

For their part, police acknowledge that focusing on a specific ethnic group to identify crime is a sensitive issue.

Gary Nolte, of the National Association of Bunco Investigators, spoke at the Palm Beach State training program, warning police about using the term "gypsy," and discouraging them from applying it too broadly.

Most of the criminal families are Roma, an ethnic group with roots in India and a large presence in Eastern Europe, he said.

"Remember, not all gypsies are criminals," Nolte said.

Nolte's materials described how gypsy criminals often are mistaken for Hispanic, and that they often work in groups of two to six, including men, women and children.

Police focus on gypsy crimes has led to charges of racial profiling and multi-million-dollar lawsuits, he said.

But local police have said the focus is needed to identify and prosecute organized-crime rings that are behind local scams. South Florida's year-round warm weather and large senior population have made it a prime target of traveling crime families, said Boynton Beach Lt. Grant Lanier, who attended the training.

"They get away with it because no one takes it seriously," Lanier said. "Law enforcement is often confused about it. Most officers aren't trained."

The auto-dent-repair scam is one of the most common in South Florida, Lanier said. Gypsy criminals wait in parking lots and neighborhoods to find elderly people willing to let them do unlicensed body work on their cars for cheap. They often do careless work and end up inflating the price, Lanier said.

In an April case, two men approached an 85-year-old man at his home on Southwest 18th Street and offered to fix his dented car, according to a Boynton Beach police incident report. The elderly man ended up paying them $7,000 in cash to repair $200 in damage, police said. The men returned a few days later demanding $9,000 to finish the work.

They drove the man to his bank, but the teller refused to let him withdraw more cash. They dropped off the victim in an unknown neighborhood to hitch hike back home.

This case is a hallmark gypsy scam, Lanier said, and the pair's description matches that of a father-and-son team that has been living in West Palm Beach after their recent release from prison for carrying out a similar plot that included insurance fraud.

But it's often hard to make arrests because elderly victims can't clearly remember faces or details in their case.

"They'll seek out elderly people because their eyesight is not as good," said Lanier. "They're a lot more trusting."

Lanier has investigated gypsy crimes in South Florida for more than a decade. On his office wall are photos of a former Coral Springs gypsy couple best known for making a fortune ripping off stores across the country, he said.

Linda Owens, 53, and her husband, Richard Mitchell, have been in and out of prison on theft, money laundering and racketeering convictions, court records show. They are the son and daughter-in-law of Mike Marks, the self-proclaimed gypsy king of the area, according to a federal indictment.

Owens was released in May after serving six months for a grand-theft conviction linked to a Sears till-tap scheme. It's another trademark crime some gypsy families commit to make a living, Lanier said.

Surveillance video from stores across South Florida show the same scene: A woman buys a small item at a large store and appears not to understand English. The clerk is confused as the woman asks about the value of the U.S. currency.

Then the woman reaches into the cash register and pulls out a wad of money, fanning it up and down as she talks to the clerk. Almost imperceptibly, the woman folds several bills into her hand and slips them into her purse. She usually is accompanied by a child and a man who keep lookout.

Aside from the Sears till-tap conviction, Owens is accused of stealing $1,700 from a North Miami Beach Sears and nearly $500 from a Hialeah Sears in February 2010.

Lanier suspects a relative of hers is behind a similar theft at a Boynton Beach Target in November.

"The women are the moneymakers," Lanier said. "They can go up and down the coast making $40,000 in a couple of days."

Owens, who has more than a dozen aliases, lived until recently at a Hallandale Beach condo and drove a Porsche, Lanier said. Her whereabouts are unknown.

In Broward County, the most common gypsy crimes these days are the home-invasion distractions, according to the Broward Sheriff's Office and Fort Lauderdale police.

In many cases, the criminals scout supermarkets for elderly victims with expensive jewelry and follow them home.

Two men, usually posing at utility workers, knock on the door and say they need to check water pipes. One of them ends up spilling "acid" on the victim's hand and insists on washing it immediately, slipping off diamond rings unnoticed.

Two well-known gypsy brothers from the Michigan-area were arrested in 2009 for similar thefts in Boca Raton and Parkland.

Anthony Miller, 29, who Nolte identified as one of the gypsy brothers, was arrested in June 2009 for allegedly posing as a water inspector and slipping a $100,000 diamond ring off the finger of an 87-year-old Parkland woman, the Sheriff's Office said.

Boca Raton police still are looking for his brother, Danny Miller, 30, in connection with a ring stolen from a 74-year-old woman at her home in Boca Towers Condominium in February 2009.

"We have lots of gypsy crimes, and it's no longer seasonal," wrote Broward Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Leljedal in an email.

Although police have made an effort to replace the term "gypsy crime" with "transient crime," some Romani advocates say it's not enough.

Ian Hancock, a Romani professor of English and linguistics at the University of Texas, says police are spreading "romaphobia."

They wouldn't be able to get away with using terms like "Jewish" crime or "African-American" crimes, said Hancock, who oversees the university's Romani Archives and Documentation Center.

"Certainly we have criminals amongst our population, and they should be punished… But for being criminals, not for being Roma," he said.

Hardrock69
07-04-2011, 10:40 PM
Worthless fuckers. They are a bunch of fucking thieves, and then when people catch them at it, or watch them to try to catch them at it, they get all sad and start whining and crying about persecution and shit.

FUCK THOSE FUCKING LOSER MOTHERFUCKERS! :mad:

I have seen them in action. I remember seeing news documentaries on them back in the SEVENTIES and ever since. If they were just average law-abiding citizens I would have no problem with them, but to them thievery is honorable. And that is the biggest load of fucking crap!

Hardrock69
07-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Worthless bastards. :mad:

Sure, not all Roma are criminals, but as a culture they view thievery as an honorable profession, and that is a load of fucking crap!

Anonymous
07-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Yet such attention by authorities discriminates and reinforces negative gypsy stereotypes, said Susie Stevens, a self-described Romanian gypsy and founder of the 25-member Upper Room Ministry in Hollywood.

All ethnic groups have criminals, she said, so concentrating on gypsies hurts those who are honest and hard working.

"Do [police] have units for Mexican or Spanish and Haitian crimes," asked Stevens, 49. "No they don't."[/I]

Bullshit! BULL! SHIT! The only "honest" & "hard working" gypsies are the few who actually infiltrate our society, but NOT to be a part of it, rather to learn about laws & the ways they can be exploited.

How the hell would gypsies come up with these schemes otherwise? They live completely apart of our society, so the only way they can learn about this kind of shit is by sending gophers to our midst.

And they know more about our laws & how to exploit them than any of us. Guaranteed.

That's why they know they can get welfare. That's why they know to declare their kids, the whole insane amount of them, to earn more money, without a single day's work than someone who worked his or her whole life.

ALL "Roma" should be TERMINATED with EXTREME PREJUDICE!!!

That's what they deserve. Why didn't the fuckin' allies, after being mean to Unky Adolf "accidentally forget" the gypsies inside the concentration camps?

"What does this button do? Ooops... we gassed them. My bad." "Oh, well. We already saved the Jews, that's not so bad."

Hardrock69
08-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Some thread recently we were discussing Roma.

Scum of the earth.

Read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026723/Gypsies-immigration-officers-home-Proms.html

PETE'S BROTHER
08-18-2011, 03:51 PM
ima is the biggest fan, i think :hee:

Hardrock69
08-19-2011, 01:12 AM
Thanks somebody for putting this in the right place..... memory gone....