• Jan 2004

They look awful,what happened if Dave were in

Man ..they look awful
    Hagar when movin from side to side looks totally dumb
    Ed ...what's goin on with his head
    Im sure if Dave were in by this time they all
    would have a complete different look more like rockstars
    more top of the line because Dave's cares about the image
    im sure the would look pretty close to the old days.
    Dave's definetely not there.
    and if he is involved he will look like a complete star
    surrounded with losers.
    im not joking
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

I agree. The image they protray now, looks old. They look tired. They don't look like they are ready to tour and kick any kind of rock and roll ass after, what? 11 years? They are finished. dave would be smart to stay away from this crap.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I just listen to the 84 tour boots for the last time Van Halen kicked ass. Dave took the ass kicking with him when he left, leaving Spam to do the cock licking.

Comment

• bru87tr
        Commando
        • Apr 2004

ditto...... but I think if dave were in and ed really wanted to look good and cared and would let dave mold them again I would be in line.

but the state ed is in I doubt dave could turn him into respectable. damn he looks about 65 years of age. its too late for them now. back in 96' atleast ed was motivated to get dave rockin again. now ed cant even get up to brush his teeth.
        "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

It's so clear to most people that's when VH went down hill. I just wonder about those poor souls who never either had the opportunity to listen to classic VH or just stuck in their own little Hagar lovin' world? Poor bastards.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

In all seriousness... if Dave were reunited with VH... they'd all look just as old and quirky as you guys are making them out to be w/ Hagar.

There's no amount of molding nor wardrobe that's gonna mask the fact that these guys have been living large and excentric musicians for the last 30 years. Over the last 3 years of Dave's touring there are photos where the lighting and angles were right and Dave looked good for his age... there are just as many taken in less than flattering conditions where he looks like a haggered old rock musician...

Makeup and plastic surgery can mask the miles... but come on y'all NONE of us look as youthful as we did 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years ago. For those of us in a similar age group as Dave and VH... we just can't sport the cool like we did in 70's & 80's and pretty much 90's without looking like a middle aged person trying to dressup/act younger than we are... admit it!!
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• lms
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

Except Valerie, and that shit just aint right.

In all truth though, attitude does make a big difference in how you look (and how you feel). Could Dave rekindle the attitude that was Van Halen. Who the hell knows? But I know some of the pics I have seen of all of these guys from different points in their career have been hard to "date" cause sometimes they look better than others. What I do know is if they are lookin that wussed out before they even start the tour, two weeks into is gonna be just plain scary!
              "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• kennyboy
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

Huh?!?
                http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

LOL, who sponsored Ed's hair?

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Those tools at the Links think that Ed's ripped and cut. LMAO, those guys must all be couch potatos that top 300+.

Comment

• Don Corleone
                      Veteran
                      • May 2004

Can we get Ed put in a Krishna Robe there?
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Calderone
                        Man ..they look awful
                        Hagar when movin from side to side looks totally dumb
                        Ed ...what's goin on with his head
                        Im sure if Dave were in by this time they all
                        would have a complete different look more like rockstars
                        more top of the line because Dave's cares about the image
                        im sure the would look pretty close to the old days.
                        Dave's definetely not there.
                        and if he is involved he will look like a complete star
                        surrounded with losers.
                        im not joking
                        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Mezro
                          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                          Those tools at the Links think that Ed's ripped and cut. LMAO, those guys must all be couch potatos that top 300+.
                          More like wasting and in a state of perpetual catabolism.

Mezro...they should call the Van Hagar tour Live Aid
                          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• JCOOK

YIKES!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              In all seriousness... if Dave were reunited with VH... they'd all look just as old and quirky as you guys are making them out to be w/ Hagar.

There's no amount of molding nor wardrobe that's gonna mask the fact that these guys have been living large and excentric musicians for the last 30 years. Over the last 3 years of Dave's touring there are photos where the lighting and angles were right and Dave looked good for his age... there are just as many taken in less than flattering conditions where he looks like a haggered old rock musician...

Makeup and plastic surgery can mask the miles... but come on y'all NONE of us look as youthful as we did 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years ago. For those of us in a similar age group as Dave and VH... we just can't sport the cool like we did in 70's & 80's and pretty much 90's without looking like a middle aged person trying to dressup/act younger than we are... admit it!!
                              I admit it, sure. But it's the attitude that goes with any look that determines the bands stature and place in rock and roll.
                              Van Hagar are rapists. The group that people watch today, or go to see in concert and purchase their over-priced t shirts are plunging face first into the sidewalk after cat-walking down a steep hill in oncoming traffic. You know? The just go through life like that. Blinders.
                              Classic VH was more than looks. But yes, they had the look too. And we all age, but Ed and Al are aging like little old ladies. Long stringy hair, bags under eyes and lost weight in their faces. Not healthy at all. But if you look at Dave in any kind of light, including the 1000 watt bulbs on my red hair pot plants WITH a magnifying glass, and you will see a man gracefuly aging with a style and attitude all to his own. People copy Dave. Dave doesn't copy anyone. He makes losing his hair cool and in style baby!

Comment

Working...