TEASE!!!

Comment

kerrapp.

Comment

Wtf...

Comment

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible View Post

Thought it was something else, didn't ya.:tongue0011:
          commando under the flannel dog pajamas...
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Hey they were hot.

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackflag View Post
              Wtf...
              Says the retard that starts a thread because he saw a film.

Discuss.

Congratulations, Shoes!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Nice delete, Twona..

Comment

i didn't delete anything, genius.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible View Post
                    Thought it was something else, didn't ya.:tongue0011:
                    Honestly, if you had posted a bulletin like this over at MySpazz, it would've been more of an eyebrow-raiser.
                    Over the holidaze, we realized that attention shifted entirely to FakeBook and Twitter, leaving MySpazz 'un-policed'....so in our pics we all decided to get nekkid! Some pics were flagged as 'inappropriate'...some missed their radar.

Hammy Jr. has received so much attention and praise that he now dick-tates having his own limo for the next awards show.....even a red-carpet stroll.

On one hand.....I'm almost jealous that his popularity has eclipsed mine...on the same hand, I know damn well that he can't go anywhere without me....we're what you'd call "attached".

We're having a helluva alot of fun over there.....if you happen to remember your password, drop by and gimme a jangle.

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker View Post
                      Says the retard that starts a thread because he saw a film.

Discuss.
                      Yeah....he's a regular Siskel & Eggbert! I don't even decide if I want to make a mad dash to the theatre or not 'til I find out what he fuckin' thinks.

.....most insightful reviews ever....and I do mean EVER! It's a fine example of tuition money well-spent!

Comment

Originally posted by hambon4lif View Post
                        Yeah....he's a regular Siskel & Eggbert! I don't even decide if I want to make a mad dash to the theatre or not 'til I find out what he fuckin' thinks.

.....most insightful reviews ever....and I do mean EVER! It's a fine example of tuition money well-spent!
                        You mean prostituition money. I heard some things about his mom.

By the way, I feel this is the right thread to post this.

Dunno if I already told you guys, but I am now a Glorious Beacon of Light. Check my little green dots.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker View Post
                          You mean prostituition money. I heard some things about his mom.
                          I heard the same thing.....I'm almost afraid to 'meat' her....
                          I've been told that if she crosses her legs in a certain position...she could give you change for a penny!

Makes you wonder how he ended up in a single-wide trailer in Yakima instead of a 20-room mansion in Beverly Hills...
                          ....he must've been her #2 son...even if she had just one.

raw deal....no wonder he's bitter!

Comment

Seriously...do you go commando, shoes?

Comment

WTF?

You Sick Fucker.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...
                              X