PDA

View Full Version : Reb Beach says Kirk Hammett Sucks

sonrisa salvaje
04-05-2010, 06:30 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight because i don't care for either of these bands but the commentary by Reb is funny.

Reb Beach Says That Kirk Hammett Is "One Of The Worst Guitar Players I've Ever Heard" | Rock News | Eddie Trunk (http://www.eddietrunk.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/NAA/cdid/419910/pid/400512)

tojoro
04-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Wow, still stingin' over the dartboard thing:hee:
Odd as Reb has been a guitarist for quite some time now, but doesn't know the term 'vibrato'?:biggrin:

sonrisa salvaje
04-05-2010, 07:01 PM
I think this story would have more wheels if someone like EVH or Malmsteen would have said it. Somehow coming from the guitarist for Winger, it doesn't carry much validity.

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Kirk Hammet DOES suck.

But who's Reb Beach?

Cheers! :bottle:

LoungeMachine
04-05-2010, 07:49 PM
You be the judge

:gulp:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8y_ru26LzR4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8y_ru26LzR4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Terry
04-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Odd as it may seem to some, for me the most memorable leads on Metallica tunes are the few Hetfield did himself.

Hammett just wanks with his instrument. Always has.

Rikk
04-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Hammett is a great guitar-player. I hear a lot of people jump on the backlash to extend it to his guitar skills, but it's a joke.

Seriously, the guy from fucking WINGER? He just doesn't like his singer being on METALLICA's dartboard.

LoungeMachine
04-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Not liking the Anti-Winger sentiment in this thread, people.....

not. one. bit.

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Not liking the Anti-Winger sentiment in this thread, people.....

not. one. bit.

Who?

LoungeMachine
04-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Who?

The Who are a different band, my little Portugeuse friend....

Winger is the American version without the microphone twirling....

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Winger... Winger, Winger...

Oh, the guy that used to play bass for Alice Cooper? He's all right, I guess. Not too bad, but kinda... meh.

I thought this thread was about wan... uh, guitarists, though.

LoungeMachine
04-05-2010, 08:44 PM
I thought this thread was about ..... guitarists, though.

No, it's about that Kirk guy from Metamucil

And much like Aerosmith, Metamucil was much better when they were drunks.

Bands that sober up always blow.

Unchainme
04-05-2010, 08:48 PM

Bingo.

Metallica should have retired after "The Black Album", anything following that isn't worth listening to.

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Actually, if they did blow, they wouldn't be so bad.

As it is, I'm happily contented in the knowledge that they split up somewhere around '89-'90, after ...And Justice For All.

Word is that shortly after that, Ulrich went on a solo project that included Hetfield at times. But it wasn't that good, so I gave it a miss.

And I'll hear no more on the subject.

Unchainme
04-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Kip Winger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kip_Winger)

In case you guys want to know more on Lounge.

Wow, Rachel Hunter teddy boy? I'm impressed :D.

LoungeMachine
04-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Kip Winger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kip_Winger)

In case you guys want to know more on Lounge.

Wow, Rachel Hunter teddy boy? I'm impressed :D.

He currently moderates the David Lee Roth fansite the Rotharmy under the name Lounge Machine.

:lmao:

I thought they took that down years ago?

Fucking bueno bob.....

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Hahahahahahahaha, brilliant!!!

kwame k
04-05-2010, 09:02 PM
He currently moderates the David Lee Roth fansite the Rotharmy under the name Lounge Machine.

Fucking bueno bob.....

Too funny!

Guitar Shark
04-05-2010, 09:13 PM

Fucking bueno bob.....

It's like deja vu, isn't it?

Hilarious the second time, too... :D

DLR7884
04-05-2010, 09:25 PM

True.

DLR7884
In fact, Aerosmith had Desmond Child write some songs once they were sober. :barf:

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 09:26 PM
that is fucking funny:biggrin:

bueno bob
04-05-2010, 09:31 PM
I think Hammet's been a somewhat lazy player since, oh, 1997 or so...and I do not like his vibrato at all, that much is for certain. However, he's got some bang up chops, I'll give him that. I do think he's kinda been on autopilot for a while, though, and in live settings I think he kinda forgets himself. In some regards, he's great, in other regards I think he's overrated.

Reb Beach is a monster, imo...but as to who's better? Who knows? They're both in entirely different worlds musically.

Blackflag
04-05-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure what's more disturbing...that Winger was allowed to make a second album, or that it was called "Pull."

This "Reb" idiot is clearly a class act.

bueno bob
04-05-2010, 09:37 PM

Fucking bueno bob.....

LMAO

That thing's still up there?

NICE

bueno bob
04-05-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm not sure what's more disturbing...that Winger was allowed to make a second album, or that it was called "Pull."

This "Reb" idiot is clearly a class act.

The third album was "Pull", dipshit.

Try to know wtf you're talking about before you post.

Stupid.

Blackflag
04-05-2010, 09:46 PM
You're right - I don't know shit about "Winger." I'm so embarrassed. :lmao:

bueno bob
04-05-2010, 09:48 PM

Just add it on to the pile of the thousands of other things you don't shit about, file it right beneath losing your virginity and english.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 09:49 PM

well, i for one was sure you googled that first, 'cause i didn't know any of their titles.;)

Anonymous
And Black Fag continues to make a shit head of himself...

Better than anyone could. Wot a retard.

Blackflag
You hold Winger knowledge in pretty high regard, don't you? :lmao:

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 09:50 PM
well, i for one was sure you googled that first, 'cause i didn't know any of their titles.;)

sorry, lounge.:baaa:

DLR7884
04-05-2010, 09:50 PM
LMAO

That thing's still up there?

NICE

Hey Kip, you left out the last part...

He currently moderates the David Lee Roth fansite The Roth Army under the name Lounge Machine, where he moderates a forum advocating for homosexual rights.

DLR7884
Classic.

Blackflag
04-05-2010, 09:51 PM

I just happened to see it at the Wiki link.

Along with another titled "IV." Did they think they were Led Zep or VH? :biggrin:

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey Kip, you left out the last part...

He currently moderates the David Lee Roth fansite The Roth Army under the name Lounge Machine, where he moderates a forum advocating for homosexual rights.

DLR7884
Classic.

Oh... smooth & potentially libellous.

I like it.

Blackflag
04-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Shit head? Yeah, I'll wear that.

Especially after my wiki visit. :lmao:

Diamondjimi
04-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Beach is a smokin player . Shame he has to play rhythm behind Doug Aldrich (no slouch).
I think he's justified in his opinion of Kirk Hamster.
K.H. hasn't progressed much since Kill 'em All (imo). And it's true, his vibrato is out of tune and simply atrocious. I'm surprised Bob Rock didn't beat it out of him all those years they worked together...

It can be said that a mediocre player will hide behind his fx. Thus explains my he mask's his solo's with his incessant and annoying use of the wah pedal.
To cover up his SHITTY VIBRATO!!!

bueno bob
04-05-2010, 09:56 PM
You hold Winger knowledge in pretty high regard, don't you? :lmao:

I just enjoy being smarter than you are.

In all aspects.

Nothing wrong with that. Hell, you oughta be impressed that I even bother speaking to someone as far beneath me as you are, I don't usually waste my time with such visible underlings as yourself.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Oh... smooth & potentially libellous.

I like it.

so, i admit, i had to look up libellous, and it was kinda what i thought. but this was on fredictionary's plibellous Also found in: Legal 0.01 sec.
Ads by GoogleVan Halen Pictures
News, Photos, Videos, More. Find What You're Looking For With Bing!
Bing (http://www.Bing.com)
Ask a Lawyer: Defamation
24 Lawyers Are Online. Ask a Question, Get an Answer ASAP.
JustAnswer.com/Law/Defamation
Van Halen 2010 US Tour
Van Halen & David Lee Roth. Get free alerts for new concerts.
ThrillCall.com
Kramer Guitars
Heavy Metal Guitars and Basses The Ultimate Shred Instruments
Kramer Guitars Home Page (http://www.kramerguitars.com)
Fight Negative Publicity
Highly effective Ultra Confidential
Online Reputation Management Services that work (http://www.reputationHAWK.com)
li·bel·ous also li·bel·lous (lb-ls)
adj.
Involving or constituting a libel; defamatory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

libel·ous·ly adv.

age as well...

bueno bob
Did they think they were Led Zep or VH? :biggrin:

Did you think that was post was funny or witty?

Blackflag

In all aspects.

Nothing wrong with that. Hell, you oughta be impressed that I even bother speaking to someone as far beneath me as you are, I don't usually waste my time with such visible underlings as yourself.

Ok, Bob.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ZBIAZBpA9EOLdM:http://discoverthejourney.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/insecurity1.gif

PETE'S BROTHER
libellous - definition of libellous by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/libellous)

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 09:58 PM
how did you do that ima?:)

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 09:59 PM

It's really the simplest pleasures, isn't it, Bobster? :)

Breathing, being smarter than Black Fag...

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 09:59 PM
how did you do that ima?:)

Did what?

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Did what?

the vh links on that webpage?

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 10:03 PM
the vh links on that webpage?

:confused:

I'm... God? I Have root access to the entire internet? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Only one of those is wrong. Try to guess which.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 10:05 PM
i found it ironic, that when i searched the definition of "libellous". it had two links on the top left. one for vanhalen pics, and one for vh/dlr 2010 tour. that's it.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 10:07 PM

I'm... God? I Have root access to the entire internet? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?

enjoy your "root access" you glorious beacon of light.:rockit2:

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2010, 10:08 PM
gents, sorry to interrupt, continue whatever it was i derailed.:)

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 10:13 PM
i found it ironic, that when i searched the definition of "libellous". it had two links on the top left. one for vanhalen pics, and one for vh/dlr 2010 tour. that's it.

Oh, that. Well, there's obviously two reasons for it.

1. I can see you did your search with Bing, which means you're using Internet Explorer, which means you have your computer full of Trojans, Viruses, Spyware, Rootkits, etc. Since you spend a considerable amount of time here in the Army, all that shit you have in your computer sends the info that you're highly interested in Van Halen/David Lee Roth. So, everywhere you go, you'll see VH/DLR ads. Which is an unexpected benefits of having your computer infested.*

2. Libel, VH & DLR are one & the same.

*It's certainly better than my Google Ads when I forget to log out of my Google Account: "Join a Church in Albufeira." "Religious toys & figurines cheap." "Find nuns in a convent near you." Really.

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 10:23 PM
enjoy your "root access" you glorious beacon of light.:rockit2:

Dude, even GOD doesn't have root access to the internet, that's crazy talk.

Seshmeister
04-05-2010, 10:28 PM
I don't rate Hammett.

It's more difficult to come up with memorable solos over Metallica music but I can't think of anything I've heard him do that didn't just sound like him playing anything as fast as he can which isn't actually that fast.

Judging by the film He did seem to be much less of a prick than the other two though.

He's like lukewarm water... :)

sadaist
04-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Kirk Hammet DOES suck.

But who's Reb Beach?

Yeah really. Honestly, I think I first heard of him when my friends mentioned something. We were seeing Dokken at a small bar in San Diego and this guy was the guitarist I think.

bueno bob
04-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Yeah really. Honestly, I think I first heard of him when my friends mentioned something. We were seeing Dokken at a small bar in San Diego and this guy was the guitarist I think.

Probably was, if you saw them between 1999-2000. He stepped in for George Lynch for an album and tour.

Did a fantastic job, too.

Terry
04-05-2010, 10:46 PM
I don't rate Hammett.

It's more difficult to come up with memorable solos over Metallica music but I can't think of anything I've heard him do that didn't just sound like him playing anything as fast as he can which isn't actually that fast.

Judging by the film He did seem to be much less of a prick than the other two though.

He's like lukewarm water... :)

Personality-wise, he seems like a decent-enough person.

Guitar solo-wise, it's just "weedly-weedly-weedly weeeeeeeee" on virtually every tune. Like, an unintentionally funny moment in Some Kind Of Monster is watching him lament a 'no guitar solos' rule of thumb established by the rest of the band in order to make St. Anger sound more contemporary. Watching Hammett argue against it was one step removed from the Nigel Tufnel "my solos are my trademark" bit in Spinal Tap, minus the pointed attempt at humor.

jhale667
04-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Hammett's solos....ugh. Hetfield is a far better soloist, and rhythm player. Beach is waaaaay underrated, but to be fair, in Whitesnake, short of John Sykes himself, almost anybody is gonna wind up in Doug Aldrich's dust!

Seshmeister
04-05-2010, 11:11 PM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/546KjKMB9kw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/546KjKMB9kw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

DLR7884
04-05-2010, 11:16 PM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/546KjKMB9kw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/546KjKMB9kw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

They are a fucking shell of their former selves...:barf:

DLR7884
All thanks to fucking Bob Rock and sobriety.

GAR
04-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Oh, the guy that used to play bass for Alice Cooper? He's all right, I guess. Not too bad, but kinda... meh.

He's done some wonderful ballerina pirouettes in his videos, such a lovely man.. bet he looks smart in a pink lace tutu and lacings.

:sigh:

AND he plays bass!

Anonymous
04-05-2010, 11:35 PM

Getting better, Gayr... CAN you pull your head out of your arse & actually start cuntributing again for this site?

Or was this just a one off?

I'm thinking the latter.

sadaist
04-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Probably was, if you saw them between 1999-2000. He stepped in for George Lynch for an album and tour.

Did a fantastic job, too.

I didn't even notice Lynch was absent because the guitar sounded spot on. Don Dokken is still a putz though.

And thanks. I couldn't remember what year I saw them last. Shit...been a while.

sadaist
04-05-2010, 11:46 PM

I'll cut him slack here. Some of the riffs James has written have some weird fast picking...stuttering almost. Even if you have the tabs in front of you it takes a bit to get the timing down right. Plus, how fucking cool to have a 1 on 1 lesson from James? I'm jealous.

Lars is a fag.

DLR7884
04-06-2010, 12:02 AM
I'll cut him slack here. Some of the riffs James has written have some weird fast picking...stuttering almost. Even if you have the tabs in front of you it takes a bit to get the timing down right. Plus, how fucking cool to have a 1 on 1 lesson from James? I'm jealous.

Lars is a fag.

They are all fucking fags now.

DLR7884
Cliff is rolling in his grave each time one of them opens their fucking mouths.

Diamondjimi
04-06-2010, 12:05 AM

Getting better, Gayr... CAN you pull your head out of your arse & actually start cuntributing again for this site?

There's no saving him, Jerry Lewis already tried and said "fuck this shit, I'm outta here"!:biggrin:

LoungeMachine
04-06-2010, 12:30 AM
You're right - I don't know shit about [fill in the blank]:

No wonder you and Gar make such a cute couple....

LoungeMachine
04-06-2010, 12:35 AM

I LOVE how Hetfield says the notes are "this one" and "that one" instead of IT'S G AND A DUMBASS!!!!!

Lqskdiver
04-06-2010, 12:44 AM
I LOVE how Hetfield says the notes are "this one" and "that one" instead of IT'S G AND A DUMBASS!!!!!

Figures you'd be defending Reb.

GAR
04-06-2010, 12:51 AM

Or was this just a one off?

I'm thinking the latter.

My slander qualifies as a much of a contribution the way my cat sneaks in to fill the rosebed, and neither case is very nice.

I feel so.. dirty now. Don't make me hunch over your flowers again!

GAR
04-06-2010, 12:53 AM
WFIW Reb is ten times the player Kirk could ever be, he just got lucky filling in for Mustaine when he got booted.

Diamondjimi
04-06-2010, 01:13 AM
WFIW Reb is ten times the player Kirk could ever be, he just got lucky filling in for Mustaine when he got booted.

I can't believe I kind of agree with that statement.... (I feel dirty now,yuk!):pullinghair:

jhale667
04-06-2010, 01:19 AM

Prime example of why Kirk wasn't allowed to play rhythm on any release prior to "Load"...:barf:

Panamark
04-06-2010, 04:33 AM
Lounge on wiki kip winger ??
Stone the farken crows !!!
Thats gold :)

As for the topic, I cant listen to Master, Orion, Fade to Black, etc et al...
and not pay this guy some dues. He is great, and has his niche. Works
well with Hetfield too, they did well, as Mustaine is some big shoes to fill....
I especially love the solos in Master of Puppets, if anyone thinks he
is shit... Fuck em all...

Seshmeister
04-06-2010, 06:08 AM
The thing about cutting these guys slack at this point is you forget how long they've been doing it.

It's been his job now for close to 30 years to play the guitar professionally in a heavy metal band. Anyone that isn't shit hot by that point is wasting everyone's time.

Panamark
04-06-2010, 06:36 AM
The thing about cutting these guys slack at this point is you forget how long they've been doing it.

It's been his job now for close to 30 years to play the guitar professionally in a heavy metal band. Anyone that isn't shit hot by that point is wasting everyone's time.

Sesh ?? I never said he was better than you :)

Im still eagerly waiting (just left of the Ipad line) for
Operation Seshcrime !!!! Dont make us wait like Van Halen !!!

binnie
04-06-2010, 06:53 AM
The idea that Hammett 'sucks' makes me laugh - I'm betting he plays circles around the bedroom guitar heroes on this site.

Is he the greatest guitar player - of course not. Nor is he the fastest, or the most technically gifted.

With him, it's a case of familiarity breeding contempt - we're all so familiar with his stuff that it fails to surprise us anymore. What he does do is to add shades into Metallica's music - especially on the ballads - little nuances that give it a depth that the other thrash bands missed when they were playing at 400bpm for 45 minutes.

Seshmeister
04-06-2010, 07:36 AM
Sesh ?? I never said he was better than you :)

Im still eagerly waiting (just left of the Ipad line) for
Operation Seshcrime !!!! Dont make us wait like Van Halen !!!

Even if he is better my point is that he should be able to wipe the floor with any amateur at this point.

Operation Seshcrime is progressing along at Hysteria speed at the moment. :)

We have finally got a singer though but are concentrating on rehearsing covers for a big party I am having very shortly...

Seshmeister
04-06-2010, 07:38 AM
Also I think the fact the Metallica people allowed that footage to be put out shows that they hold him in far more contempt than anyone here...

Rikk
04-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Lounge on wiki kip winger ??
Stone the farken crows !!!
Thats gold :)

As for the topic, I cant listen to Master, Orion, Fade to Black, etc et al...
and not pay this guy some dues. He is great, and has his niche. Works
well with Hetfield too, they did well, as Mustaine is some big shoes to fill....
I especially love the solos in Master of Puppets, if anyone thinks he
is shit... Fuck em all...

Bingo. Man...I can understand slagging on them for some reasons and some of their recent idiocy...but to deny the guy's great work and say he sucks (Yeah, he sucks, PUSSY LICKER :rolleyes: )...gimme a fuckin' break.

Rikk
04-06-2010, 08:20 AM
The idea that Hammett 'sucks' makes me laugh - I'm betting he plays circles around the bedroom guitar heroes on this site.

What's even funnier is watching people take the guitarist from WINGER seriously. Nobody's done that since LOUNGE joined up with him and started a band. ;)

BITEYOASS
04-06-2010, 08:20 AM
Oh god! My wife drives me fucking nuts with her Winger obsession.

Seshmeister
04-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Microphilia: A sexual attraction to very small people or small body parts. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Microphilia is available below.

Microphilia Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments and Causes - WrongDiagnosis.com (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/m/microphilia/intro.htm)

Anonymous
04-06-2010, 08:45 AM

Microphilia: A sexual attraction to very small people or small body parts. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Microphilia is available below.

Microphilia Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments and Causes - WrongDiagnosis.com (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/m/microphilia/intro.htm)

Is Kip Winger very small?

A small ballerina?

Is he kept inside a musical box 'till it's time to play? :confused:

Seshmeister
04-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Knee high to Dio.

They used an electron microscope for his photoshoots.

He posts here by jumping from key to key on his keyboard which is how he developed his ballet skills in the first place.

Did you never notice the layout on your keyboard before of the word LOUNGE?

He got his user name here from doing a little dance you can see him do in the Seventeen video.

Anonymous
04-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Knee high to Dio.

Ok, THAT is just wrong. No, no, that's just TOO fuckin' wrong.

They used an electron microscope for his photoshoots.

He posts here by jumping from key to key on his keyboard which is how he developed his ballet skills in the first place.

Did you never notice the layout on your keyboard before of the word LOUNGE?

He got his user name here from doing a little dance you can see him do in the Seventeen video.

BRILLIANT!!!

Anonymous
04-06-2010, 09:28 AM

Actually, it's Sol & La.

It's time you Amerikaners & Britlanders learnt the proper nomenclature for things.

Oh, and do try to use the metric scale from now on. Also, pound is a currency.

Have I made myself clear? Or do you want me to plant a beach gipsy in the White House to take care of these things?

Coyote
04-06-2010, 09:33 AM
Or do you want me to plant a beach gipsy in the White House to take care of these things?

There's an obvious political joke in there, but I'll leave it to someone else...

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Beach is a smokin player . Shame he has to play rhythm behind Doug Aldrich (no slouch).
I think he's justified in his opinion of Kirk Hamster.
K.H. hasn't progressed much since Kill 'em All (imo). And it's true, his vibrato is out of tune and simply atrocious. I'm surprised Bob Rock didn't beat it out of him all those years they worked together...

It can be said that a mediocre player will hide behind his fx. Thus explains my he mask's his solo's with his incessant and annoying use of the wah pedal.
To cover up his SHITTY VIBRATO!!!

You know who I just heard this morning who has gorgeous vibrato is Robert Cray.

I'd rather listen to Robert Cray than either of these hair poseurs.

LoungeMachine
04-06-2010, 02:15 PM
I'd rather listen to Robert Cray than either of these hair poseurs.

You dont think there's 100 other guitarists most of us would rather listen to then these 2 twats?

Read the thread title again, and maybe the subjects of the thread will dawn on you.....

LoungeMachine
04-06-2010, 02:16 PM

How is your wife these days?

Tell her to call me.

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 02:35 PM
You dont think there's 100 other guitarists most of us would rather listen to then these 2 twats?

Read the thread title again, and maybe the subjects of the thread will dawn on you.....

After one post saying Winger sucks, and another post saying, 'who's reb beach,' what else is there to say?

LoungeMachine
04-06-2010, 02:40 PM
After one post saying Winger sucks, and another post saying, 'who's reb beach,' what else is there to say?

Then leave the thread and start another movie review.

Guitar Shark
04-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Discuss

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Then leave the thread and start another movie review.

You'll just follow me there like a puppy and tell me it doesn't meet your haughty fucking standards.

Besides, there are no good movies out.

LoungeMachine
04-06-2010, 02:55 PM
You'll just follow me there like a puppy and tell me it doesn't meet your haughty fucking standards.

Oh, the irony.,.....

Anonymous
04-06-2010, 02:55 PM

Besides, there are no good movies out.

I beg to differ...

There's this new one with your mom & some gentlemen... there's not much story to it, but it has a cheesy soundtrack & lots of hardcore action.

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 02:56 PM
No, I'm just here to say Winger sucks.

Otherwise, your post is just a fountain of fucking knowledge.

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 02:57 PM
No, I'm just here to say Winger sucks.

Otherwise, your post is just a fountain of fucking knowledge.

Anonymous
04-06-2010, 02:58 PM

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Nice double-posting website, btw.

sadaist
04-06-2010, 03:09 PM

LMAO!

http://googlemodules.com/image/screenshot/708062FE-9558-F199-2C9C-E3F25087F51E.jpg

sadaist
04-06-2010, 03:11 PM

Yeah, really.

sadaist
04-06-2010, 03:11 PM

Yeah, really.

LoungeMachine
04-06-2010, 03:14 PM

Have you donated yet?

Or do you just complain about things you get for free?

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Have you donated yet?

Or do you just complain about things you get for free?

Do I look like the kind of guy that uses "paypal?"

In lieu of "paypal," I donate my personality. And movie reviews.

Anonymous
04-06-2010, 03:16 PM
And your mom.

LoungeMachine
04-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Do I look like the kind of guy that uses "paypal?"

So that would be a No

Then STFU with your complaints, cheapskate.

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Seriously, shouldn't there be another option besides "paypal?" Who the fuck uses that shit?

LoungeMachine
04-06-2010, 03:18 PM

Man, we're getting the fuzzy end of that lollipop.....

Anonymous
04-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Seriously, shouldn't there be another option besides "paypal?" Who the fuck uses that shit?

Could you PLEASE stop setting this up?

Your mom, to pay for our services.

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Is this what passes for wit in Portugal?

Can't imagine why the country is nearly bankrupt.

Anonymous
04-06-2010, 03:25 PM
:pullinghair:

We've all been using your mom.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Is this what passes for wit in Portugal?

Can't imagine why the country is nearly bankrupt.

'cause of you're perception of ima's humor, the country is runnin' out of money, yep.

could ya start laughin' at his humor to stop the downward spiral of the portuguese economy.:)

Anonymous
04-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Nah, dude. That'd be wrong.

It's bad enough we all laff at Black Fag's mom, already...

Blackflag
04-06-2010, 03:37 PM
could ya start laughin' at his humor to stop the downward spiral of the portuguese economy.:)

I'm doing my best here.

But I am crashing at his house next week. Maybe that will help their shitty economy.

Terry
04-06-2010, 08:34 PM
A mom treated like a bowling ball: everyone fingers her three times then throws her in the gutter.

78/84 guy
04-06-2010, 08:36 PM
Kirk is good, his wah wah solo's suck !! Reb's band is part of the reason 80's rock had to end. He can play but give me a break with the rip off Eddie finger tapping. He is a little wierd too. Meet him on a Dokken tour years ago. Thought he was gay the way he talked.