PDA

View Full Version : Fuck duke

DLR7884
04-05-2010, 11:38 PM
I can't fucking stand them.

DLR7884
Damn, if that shot would have fallen....

Unchainme
04-05-2010, 11:47 PM
preaching to the choir man.

fuck zoubeck too for good measure. fucking wannabe punk ass dwight howard wannabe.

least likable ncaa champion ever, smugass pricks.

DLR7884
04-06-2010, 12:01 AM
preaching to the choir man.

fuck zoubeck too for good measure. fucking wannabe punk ass dwight howard wannabe.

least likable ncaa champion ever, smugass pricks.

Dwight Howard wannabe?

He's a big, white stiff...not a ripped black dude with hops.

DLR7884
Either way, fuck Duke and their rat looking coach.

Unchainme
04-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Dwight Howard wannabe?

He's a big, white stiff...not a ripped black dude with hops.

DLR7884
Either way, fuck Duke and their rat looking coach.

Just the way he plays man..but maybe thats just me, I'm speaking out of a bit of anger tonight.

Duke
Yankees
Lakers
Steelers/Cowboys
SEC football

least favorite teams.

redblkwht
04-06-2010, 12:50 AM
Just the way he plays man..but maybe thats just me, I'm speaking out of a bit of anger tonight.

here's mine, speaking of anger, i had a rough one at work & this outcome
didn't make me any better.

Duke
St Louis Cardinals
Lakers
Patriots
SEC football

conmee
04-06-2010, 02:51 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

Many of you may know that after I disowned my parents for moving to Las Vegas from San Diego in the mid-80s, I ended up doing my undergrad work at UNLV before attending glorious Notre Dame... and it was 20 years ago today that I was a junior at UNLV and Tark, Larry Johnson, Greg Anthony, Stacy Augmon, David Butler, and Andersen Hunt took it to Duke and won the national championship in 1990 by the largest margin of victory in a championship game, 103-73. Bobby Hurley and that d-bag Christian Laettner crying afterwards! Too bad my Rebels didn't follow up with back-to-back, as Duke went on to win in 1991 (I've got an entire conspiracy theory to share sometime about that... NCAA, Tark, boosters, officials, etc).

Anyhow, after 20 years I still hate Duke, and quite honestly, the ONLY college basketball team I truly dislike... along with USC and Lakers (I'm stuck in LA hell) and the Dolphins (ruined many a good time for my Chargers in the early 80s)... other than that, pretty indifferent to most teams... GO IRISH, REBELS, CHARGERS, PADRES, REDWINGS, PISTONS (I lived in Detroit for a while which is where I picked up hockey)...

That is all.

Icon