Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

BlackFlag goes nuts, threatens Senator Murray

Wash. man charged with threatening Sen. Murray

By GENE JOHNSON
    ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

SEATTLE -- A Washington state man has been charged with threatening to kill Democratic Washington Sen. Patty Murray over her support for health care reform.

Court documents say federal agents arrested Charles Alan Wilson in Yakima on Tuesday.

An FBI agent's probable cause statement says Murray's office in Seattle reported the threats, which were left on voice mail from a blocked telephone number. Agents say they traced the calls to Wilson's home in Selah, near Yakima.

Murray's office told the FBI that it had been receiving harassing messages from the caller for months, but they became more threatening as Congress was voting on health care legislation.

Excerpts of the expletive-laced messages transcribed in court documents show the caller saying he wanted to kill the senator, and it would just take one piece of lead.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by FORD
    expletive-laced messages
    That proves it can't be me.

Now don't make me pull The Chewbacca Defense.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

I guess I'm going to have to post that thread that quotes liberals threatening conservatives. Quotes and threats that were given a pass by Obama's SRM.

FORD, you were also out of line with the title of this thread.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD

By GENE JOHNSON
        ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

in Yakima on Tuesday.

An FBI agent's probable cause statement says Murray's office in Seattle reported the threats, which were left on voice mail from a blocked telephone number. Agents say they traced the calls to Wilson's home in Selah, near Yakima.
        I saw this as a was flipping channels this evening saw Yakima and thought Black Flag is gonna get razzed...lol

But I knew it wasn't him by what is BOLDED above Black Flag is sharp enough to know that when you block the sending of your caller ID it isn't the same as on -The I watch too much FBI shows and think I am able to slide around the world like some James Bond ghost-.....with my infinite grasp of technology...OH FAKK THAT IS FUNNY!!! What a Fukkin Retard.

People CRACK ME UP!!!

Except if this dude had done something drastic...not funnie..

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Teaparty is 51 percent Democrat, and growing.

just sayin

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Teaparty is 51 percent alcoholic , and growing.
            Just sayin
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

GAyR is 100% full of shit, as usual.

Just sayin'
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...