• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Learning About the Catholic Church

Warning: some rude words...

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VABSoHYQr6k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VABSoHYQr6k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Not bad, but you can only pad out one joke for so long.

A long way from Brasseye.
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Dude, I'm all for making fun of anything and anyone, but this clip is lame...

"Purity brick" is about the only funny idea, but the lamesters involved killed it...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Where's a groan button when you need one...

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Even as an ex-Catholic I find this to be highly insulting. Nothing about child rape and/or molestation is remotely funny. I'm not discounting the behaviors of certain priest but people lives were literally destroyed and forever marred and for this balding middle-aged ugly fuck to make a mockery of the situation clearly demonstrates how people choose ignorance over sensibility in preventing such an act from happening again. Hope he drops the fuck dead of a heart attack and really fucking soon at that.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
            I'm not discounting the behaviors of certain priest but people lives were literally destroyed and forever marred and for this balding middle-aged ugly fuck to make a mockery of the situation clearly demonstrates how people choose ignorance over sensibility in preventing such an act from happening again.
            So, it's better that people continue to keep quiet and pretend it's not there ??

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

No, you swamp-infested with fleas backwoods idiot nor did I imply or mention that. But seeing how you missed my point it's not worth the trouble to argue with your lame shit-stirring today.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Then your point must be that if you're insulted by something, making fun of it is off limits, correct ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

And wouldn't swamp-infested, backwoods idiot with fleas be more correct, whore ??

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

No, you swamp-infested with fleas backwoods idiot nor did I imply or mention that. But seeing how you missed my point it's not worth the trouble to argue with your lame shit-stirring today.
                    Woah...

Allow me to say, Kristy, that you're desirable & entrancing even with full on PMS.

And I mean it, too.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Even as an ex-Catholic I find this to be highly insulting. Nothing about child rape and/or molestation is remotely funny. I'm not discounting the behaviors of certain priest but people lives were literally destroyed and forever marred and for this balding middle-aged ugly fuck to make a mockery of the situation clearly demonstrates how people choose ignorance over sensibility in preventing such an act from happening again. Hope he drops the fuck dead of a heart attack and really fucking soon at that.
                      I have sympathy with your position - I think that satire can be very illuminating with issues like this, however, causing us to think about them in new ways rather than looking for cheap laughs about taboos. The problem with this piece is that is puerile rather than satirical.

I recommend that you check out Chris Morriss's Brasseye special: Paedagedon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

How 'bout your lazy self post it...

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Largely because I can't find a link to it, and haven't found it on youtube yet.

Were part of the forum upgrades to turn you into a moody bitch?

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

The embedding facility is disabled for this on youtube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It wasn't really a satire on paedophillia per se as much as a satire on the massive media witchhunt mentality with which the topic is handled in the UK - the irony is that when this was aired in 2001, it was greeted with an equally large witchunt.

Some of the jokes might not translate - he got a lot of UK celebs to join his 'awareness' campaign, conning them into spouting utter bullshit. You will recognize Phil Collins, however.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                              Woah...

Allow me to say, Kristy, that you're desirable & entrancing even with full on PMS.

And I mean it, too.

Cheers! :bottle:
                              LMAO! She definitely speaks her mind...
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...