X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

Does anybody here play Call Of Duty?

I've been a huge fan of the games since they first came out. They're probably the best war games out there. Does anybody play any of them online? I have all of them.
    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
    I've been a huge fan of the games since they first came out. They're probably the best war games out there. Does anybody play any of them online? I have all of them.

A buddy of mine is hooked on CoD. Sucks too, cause he was my arena partner in WoW, but bailed for CoD. I haven't ever played it, but from what I have seen (clips on Youtube), it looks pretty sweet.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
      Sniper
      • Oct 2009

Yeah, it's fucking great! Very realistic. Check out COD2. You can pick up the game of the year edition for probably no more than $25. As far as WW2 goes in the COD series, Call Of Duty 2 is the best, next to World At War.
      Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Not that it's really my concern, but why is this in the FL?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          Not that it's really my concern, but why is this in the FL?
          It's not...

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Very realistic.
            and you can make this judgment based on your years of combat experience?
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                I will, be able to shortly.
                http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2004

Yeah, it's fucking great! Very realistic. Check out COD2. You can pick up the game of the year edition for probably no more than $25. As far as WW2 goes in the COD series, Call Of Duty 2 is the best, next to World At War.
                  It's fun. But how in the hell is Russia going to invade us now? It's not 1980! That part of the game cracks me up!
                  http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                  Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                  Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                    I will, be able to shortly.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                      Sniper
                      • Oct 2009

I never said I was ever in combat. I just said it's realistic.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

I only played video games created by people on drugs! The same goes with my music.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I still dabble in online multiplayer for Modern Warfare 2 on PS3.

If anybody wants to match up, PM me.
                          Originally posted by perilouspete
                          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

Working...