• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goincrazytrib
    Full On Cocktard
    • Apr 2010

Goin' Crazy David Lee tribute

HI EVERYBODY!!
    WE ARE JUST POPPING IN TO SAY HELLO AND LET EVERYBODY ON HERE KNOW...THAT THERE IS A NEW TRIBUTE BAND TO DAVID LEE ROTH,HERE IN EUROPE,TO BE PRECISE? WE ARE FROM ROME iTALY...UHM!! SORRY ABOUT
    THE CAPS LOCK BUT I JUST NOTICED IT WAS ON AND I DON'T WANT TO START AGAIN ANYWAY ...??
    CHECK OUT OUR MYSPACE èAGE IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT? WE ARE ADDING PICKS AND NEW MP3S.
    FOR NOW WE HAVE "KNUCLEBONES ON THE MP3 PLAYER AND WE'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
    ABOUT IT? SO TAKE A LISTEN THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH US AND HOPE TO TALK SOON OK?!
    HERE'S THE MYSPACE LINK ADD US ON IF YOU ALSO HAVE ONE... KEEP ROCKING ON! DURING THE NEXT
    WEEK OR FEW DAYS WE SHOULD BE POSTING "YANKEE ROSE" AND "GOIN' CRAZY" GOIN' INTO THE STUDIO TO SING THEM TOMORROW THATS IF I CAN MANAGE TO SING THE DAMN THINGS!! HA...HA...HA...CIAO!
    THAT'S ITALIAN FOR BUZZLY BUZZLY BOP ZIGGLY BOP I AIN'T GOT NOBODY
    HEY! HANG ON THAT'S ANOTHER SONG...ANYWAY KEEP ROCKING
    link to myspace
    Goin’ Crazy DLR tribute's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

link to mp3 knuclebones performed by Goin' Crazy tribute

Goin' Crazy picks links

p.s. we called the band Goin' Crazy cause we really are!!
    Last edited by goincrazytrib; 04-18-2010, 08:19 PM.
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi goincrazytrib! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

are you better than this shit?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        are you better than this shit?
        I never could figure out the lyrics/translation to that tune....

HEY Mama I like Mooshoo Pork and Scechuan I am gonna make wasabbi all over your luxury..

Cause baby peeeeeas sweet snap peeeeeeeas and a number 69 is the menu tha your daddy ne nee NEEEEDSS!!!

I was wanting the number twenty three…and the mayor daughter...was having the number 52 and I was finding the little mini corn on the cobs pleasing to meeeee!!!

Na na babbba hot sukk sukk Mama loving on your second glass Sakkeee I cannot drink to much or I have to Baby PEASSSSS!!!!
        I I find my way across this lake water big will you long time remmeber that I am like ruggxeryyyyy

BABY PEAS!!!! BABY PEEEEEASSSSS!!!

Woaaah I say sukiyakki is the best of the three

Empty pocket never stop me from dine and dash at lotus tree dinnerhouse and I promise next time I ask you I bring moneeee

Baby snap you finger and I come running for you r second order to Go Go Go GO!!

Ok you can put me in the penalty box ....lol

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

LOL pretty close... I think its the crosstown bus lost control. same old number but we still got 10 toes...Uh oh....Oooh mama I say living with killer bees ohh~ Oh I say mama those bees will sting your knees... I dunno. crosstown bus lost control is what I can hear....
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• goincrazytrib
            Full On Cocktard
            • Apr 2010

yankee rose new track

Hey hi!! this is Goin' Crazy the new David Lee Roth tribute from Rome Italy
            just signing in to say that we've added a great new mp3 on the myspace page and that it's a
            great version of
            YANKEE ROSE

so check it out i think it sounds pretty good here is the link
            Goin’ Crazy DLR tribute's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

hey! those jap guys are pretty funny they look like the're havin' a good time ha...ha...ha..rockon!!

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm not going to your fucking myspace page.. post a direct link.
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Welcome goincrazytrib!

Post a link dude !!

Are you gonna hang out and post here or just whore your cover band ???
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Cato will cut your tongue whe he see's your post!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Mmmmmm whores.....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

We just need a German Roth tribute band to make up an Axis powers set.

Comment

• goincrazytrib
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Apr 2010

hey! take it easy ok!!

hey guys i mean what's up?! c'mon what happened to rock'n'roll for fun and kicks and all that...?
                        I mean...we just popped in to say hi... not fuck you!! if you know what i mean...?!?
                        so relax ok!! i only posted the other post with the "yankee rose" link because i thought it would go
                        unnoticed in the midst of this post section that's all,it was all in good faith.
                        uhm... as far as for the rest of the forum i'm not really in touch with all the gossip and all that yeah!
                        i followed the reunion and so on but I'm just into the music and that's all I'm really intrested in.
                        I mean i like David lee roth and Eddie Van Halen and David's solo carrer stuff and also all the Van Halen stuff
                        but i don't like to get fanatical about anything and i only really listen to the songs and that's it!!
                        I don't know no more and having read David Lee Roth's "Crazy from the heat" does not make me an expert
                        on anything i just liked the book,So i'm not really a talkative type of guy if you know what i mean..?
                        and i'd rather get along with people,we just wanted to let you guys know that this band existed and that's all really....So if you want to check out the myspace? it's there,if you want to hear the link to the track?
                        It's there too and that's pretty much it as far as from us goes so chill out and don't start barking up the wrong tree ok!
                        We ain't trying to come across as stars or anything cause to put it simply we ain't so no need to get offensive ok.
                        take it easy and keep rockin' and i guess i'll see you all around someday,somewhere cheers!!
                        Anyway all that said here is the link to "yankee rose" but as they say....if you listen to the original version
                        it's way better so probably there's no need to even click on the link ok so stay cool see ya!!
                        I'VE NEVER SANG DAVID LEE ROTH STUFF BEFORE OTHER THAN THE USUAL DRIVING IN THE CAR DEAL.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by goincrazytrib
                            I'VE NEVER SANG DAVID LEE ROTH STUFF BEFORE OTHER THAN THE USUAL DRIVING IN THE CAR DEAL.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/...8862/YRmix.mp3

Did you used to be in that Poison Tribute band from Rome, Unskinny WOP?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hah sorry people are just having fun with you here as a newbie.

I thought the version of YR was good, the guitarist did well too with an awkward song.

Comment

Working...