X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Good quote about Sammy From Dave

"For years I’ve tried to be a gentleman about this and it’s very frustrating," he said. "Thats part of the reason I left. I think it’s obvious now that what Sam has brought to the band is only….. mediocre at best. "I’ve never met Sam, but I almost feel sorry for the guy. If the old team got back together to do a Farm Aid or AIDS benefit, that 45 minutes would totally eclipse what he has done in his entire career. And Sam would be forgotten," Roth said, adding , "I wonder how he sleeps at night."
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

who is sammy hagar
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
      Commando
      • Mar 2003

who is sammy hagar
      David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
      "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• buddyh_5

Well the fact is warner brothers flatly told Eddie bring back Dave or leave the VH catalog sells 98% old BH records if you want van hagar check the used bins sammy kicks ass on his own in VH he was a cheap steve perry, no one runs out to replace 5150

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Punctuation, dammit! It's free and easy to do.
          Last edited by Flash Bastard; 01-11-2004, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• thebuldawg
            Roadie
            • Jan 2004

Re: Good quote about Sammy From Dave

Originally posted by Sarge
            [B"If the old team got back together to do a Farm Aid or AIDS benefit, that 45 minutes would totally eclipse what he has done in his entire career. And Sam would be forgotten," Roth said, adding , "I wonder how he sleeps at night." [/B]
            Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

But only because it's true.
            "Whatever happens... happens."
            -Spike Spiegel-

Comment

• azcrdnal
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

very true

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Re: Good quote about Sammy From Dave

Originally posted by Sarge
                "If the old team got back together to do a Farm Aid or AIDS benefit, that 45 minutes would totally eclipse what he has done in his entire career. And Sam would be forgotten," Roth said, adding , "I wonder how he sleeps at night."
                dave was wrong here...it didn't took 45 minutes...he just needed 5 minutes on the '96 VMA's to make everything being forgotten what happened after 1985...and to make everything impossible than the classic lineup since then...
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Gmoney

Re: Re: Good quote about Sammy From Dave

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                  dave was wrong here...it didn't took 45 minutes...he just needed 5 minutes on the '96 VMA's to make everything being forgotten what happened after 1985...and to make everything impossible than the classic lineup since then...
                  You hit the nail right on the head!!

Comment

• Polk High
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Good quote about Sammy From Dave

good point

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                    We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• Catfish

Jesus, that was sweet.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

not even five minutes bro...

the very second he walked on the stage...with the boys...even if they were acting like Beck dropped a bomb the size of a "sack of assholes"...lmfao...

it was 1984 all over again...

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Who is Bette Midler?
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2003

not even five minutes bro...

the very second he walked on the stage...with the boys...even if they were acting like Beck dropped a bomb the size of a "sack of assholes"...lmfao...

it was 1984 all over again...

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Who is Bette Midler?
                          David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..
                          "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Thank you Little Helper...
                            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Quote Master

"You know their (Van Halen) next album is gonna be called Oh, You Miss Him Too? Either that or they're gonna have to figure out an acronym for 'Oops, we fucked up the last decade!'
                              - David Lee Roth, Popsmear Magazine

Comment

Working...