X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

I got my job back

I got my job back. Mr Kim got tired of paying my unemployment and doesn't understand why in this country when you fire someone for skimming the deposit receipts, you still gotta pay them something for every week they arent' working for you.

So.. we been talking and all I wanted was 1500.00 basically a week's pay and a signed agreement saying he was mistaken in his accusing me of embezzling and I would go back to work.

I dont understand this arrangement any more than you. Absentee owners based out of Korea are usually known for being more frugal and sensible, but what it boils down to is I get to control the cash register once again and fire a few backstabbers who ratted me out.

maybe they stole more than I did and Mr Kim figured they did it after all huh

I was doing pretty good for 6 months now losing weight and hardly eating any fried shit now I gotta go back to that.. what a life.
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

You poor suckers wont be seeing me posting in the evenings anymore bet you like that arrangement

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Dude, jobs suck.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

I'm already picking out a new BMW.

Mr Kim is going to be very generous and doesn't even realize it.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
          You poor suckers wont be seeing me posting in the evenings anymore bet you like that arrangement
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Did he press charges of 'embezzlement' that came to nothing; or did he just change his mind after accusing you?
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I get it, this is one of those online novels like Stephen King started a few years ago.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                Did he press charges of 'embezzlement' that came to nothing
                Idle threat I guess. Now that THAT is passed, I'm more cuntscerned about my lack of willpower now that I got down 3 belt sizes

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  I get it, this is one of those online novels like Stephen King started a few years ago.
                  Hey if you're up in the Valley anytime and like fried chicken..

Comment

Working...