Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Killing The United States of America

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • ULTRAMAN VH
    Commando
    • May 2004

Well at least this Lefty included the current administration continuing the aiding and abetting of the death of the U.S.. I was with him until he ripped into the Tea Party. His diatribe clearly stated that he is a fan of Big Government controling everything. The Tea Party wants a dictator, a daddy? What a crock of shit. The current president wants to be a dictator, he is a huge fan of dictators.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
      I was with him until he ripped into the Tea Party.
      And I was with you until there.

The Tea Party wants a dictator, a daddy? What a crock of shit.
      I agree...it IS a crock of shit. They don't want a dictator or a daddy. They want Sarah Palin.

The current president wants to be a dictator, he is a huge fan of dictators.
      Ugh.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

I was with you up until you started going kookoo with your coining the term "BCE" for Bush-Cheney Enterprise.

What's fucking up America right NOW is Congress fucking around avoiding the jobs they were to do: work within budgets, plan budgets, cut back on spending and project future opportunities with tax cuts and the free production to a better life.

And you can't do that under any Democrat, with the border problem, illegal alien job thieves, and our taxes going out the window to the bankers and insurance companies.

Comment

Working...