Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Today's geometry lesson from KKK High School: How to KILL The Fucking President

Jefferson County geometry teacher uses wrong example to teach angles --- assassination of President Barack Obama
    By Marie Leech -- The Birmingham News
    May 18, 2010, 6:30AM
    and Carol Robinson --- The Birmingham News

A Jefferson County teacher picked the wrong example when he used assassinating President Barack Obama as a way to teach angles to his geometry students.

Someone alerted authorities and the Corner High School math teacher was questioned by the Secret Service, but was not taken into custody or charged with any crime.

"We did not find a credible threat," said Roy Sexton, special agent in charge of Birmingham's Secret Service office. "As far as the Secret Service is concerned, we looked into it, we talked to the gentleman and we have closed our investigation."

The teacher was apparently teaching his geometry students about parallel lines and angles, officials said. He used the example of where to stand and aim if shooting Obama.

"He was talking about angles and said, 'If you're in this building, you would need to take this angle to shoot the president,' " said Joseph Brown, a senior in the geometry class.

Efforts to reach the teacher for comment Monday were unsuccessful.

Superintendent Phil Hammonds said the teacher remains at work, and there are no plans for termination.

"We are going to have a long conversation with him about what's appropriate," Hammonds said. "It was extremely poor judgment on his part, and a poor choice of words."

Caroline Polk, the parent of a ninth-grader at the school, said she doesn't believe the teacher ought to be fired.

"We all make mistakes, and we should be able to learn from our mistakes," she said. "What he said was just wrong and inappropriate. Everyone's got their own opinions, but we have to be aware of our surroundings. At this point, it just needs to be handled in a way that it won't be repeated."

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Who the fuck are they kidding? If some "librul" teacher had done this when Chimp was in the White House, they would have crucified him by sundown.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

What a moron. Everybody knows that the best example to use is Charles Whitman & Lee Harvey Oswald.

Last edited by chefcraig; 05-18-2010, 03:55 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Hmmm...wonder what would have prompted him to use THAT as an example? A little "wishful thinking", perhaps? Scumbag.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I imagine the CIA already has those angles worked out should they be needed...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, maybe Obama should avoid Texas in the near future. And Alabama.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

I, for one, think that was a helluva joke.

Fuckin' funny, that was.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Who the fuck are they kidding? If some "librul" teacher had done this when Chimp was in the White House, they would have crucified him by sundown.
                I take it with an attitude like that from you, that yours will be the LAST applause and hurrah after Obama really IS assasinated.

Middle Americans aren't gonna take much more shit from Obama, and I'm surprised they haven't gotten to him sooner!

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                  I take it with an attitude like that from you, that yours will be the LAST applause and hurrah after Obama really IS assasinated.

Middle Americans aren't gonna take much more shit from Obama, and I'm surprised they haven't gotten to him sooner!
                  Are you volunteering?
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I, for one, would have NEVER endorsed murdering George W. Bush while he was in office.

We'd have gotten Cheney...
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

I don't know FORD, there were some pretty nasty things hurled at dubya while he was in the white house, including a movie about his assassination

Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That movie was made by Canadians and never released in the US, as far as I know. And nobody here on this board ever advocated Chimpocide that I can recall.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

That movie was made by Canadians and never released in the US, as far as I know. And nobody here on this board ever advocated Chimpocide that I can recall.
                          Naw, and I know you and everyone else have never done it. I just believe that raving psychotics are not just something that exclusive to the right. (Though my god, at some of the tea parties, makes me believe that they indeed maybe a bit more insane)
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR

Go role-play you're both the Prez AND the assassin and eat a gun, you racist prick. :dafinger:
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

That teacher was a fucking idiot.

Comment

Working...