Obama's SSN Belongs To Someone 119 Years Old....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Obama's SSN Belongs To Someone 119 Years Old....

If this is true, it would not surprise me one bit.

Strange to Stranger

It just gets stranger all the time, doesn't it? Can we expect one straight answer from this guy? In the Santa Ana Federal Court of Judge David Carter, Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. has submitted an affidavit, sworn under penalty of perjury by a licensed Private Investigator, Susan Elizabeth Daniels. Not that I expect that case, Keyes/Barnett v Obama, to go anywhere. For one thing, a "quo warranto" needs to be bought in the District of Columbia to remove a federal officer, so Judge Carter does not have "subject jurisdiction." Also, from some of Judge Carter's remarks, although I'm sure he a very honest and courageous judge, he doesn't seem to have a good grasp of the original intent of the Founding Fathers.

Now, the social security number Ms. Daniels was able to uncover, of course was issued in 1939,to a person 49 years old, as that was the first year that those numbers were issued. As many people know, the first three numbers indicate the state in which the person obtained that Social Security Number. Barack Obama's was issued in Connecticut, between 1977and 1979. So, if he were born in 1961, then he would have between the ages 16-18. Granted that little is known with certainty about our "transparent" President. but the "official story" is that he was at Panahou Academy in Hawaii during those years.

Okay. So, how can a guy in high school in Hawaii get a fraudulent Social Security number of a dead person? Remember one thing about Our Dear Leader: "the hand that rocks the cradle, rules the World." Dr. Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's "alleged" mother, worked for the Ford Foundation, which has very strong connections to the CIA ., and it is sometimes called the philanthropic front of the CIA, and Dunham was "a poverty pimp", otherwise known as an agent for negotiating 'micro-economic loans' to impoverished people at exorbitant rates.

In fact, the social security number of Stanley Ann Dunham is also alive and well, being used by several aliases, one of whom is "Kelly Dunham." Speculation is that she is still alive and well, and may be involved in money-laundering and real estate schemes. If she were alive, she would only be 67, next month. I remember that, when Barry told the school children last month that his Mother used to wake him at 4:30 AM, and I thought that was a little strange. Like using sleep deprivation to brainwash him. The question is that why he's so attached to his Blackberry, the records for which would never be available under FOI
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OK, I don't ever want to hear anybody complaining about how "crazy" the BCE conspiracy stories are ever again. This tops any wacked out piece of fiction I have ever seen.

Oily Twatz is one delusional dentist/lawyer/Mossad asset.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

None of this matters anyways. Dude isn't going to win in 2012. The Republicans might very well lose it, but Obama sure as hell won't win. As long as the GOP puts real competition against him. Who that is? No clue. But I know who it shouldn't be. I think we all do.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

These BCE stories are crazymaking tales by crazy people.

Why isn't there so much wierd funky shit about either Bush out there such as exists on Barry Obama-Dunham-Sotero?

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          None of this matters anyways. Dude isn't going to win in 2012.
          We still don't know who the hell Barry is. Who is he really, no birth certificate.. and now he doesn't even have a social security card!

No wonder nobody could ever hire the guy in the corporate world.. America's Favorite Intern never had a social.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            We still don't know who the hell Barry is.

But people are waking up to what he is all about. Plus, in 2012 I don't believe there will be the hype to re-elect him like there was the first time. A lot of people who would not normally vote got fired up hoping for something great. He hasn't provided and lethargy in his voting bloc will set back in.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• knuckleboner
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

lethargy among the base? you paying attention?

dude, the health care vote alone will fire up the base. maybe it didn't have the public option that a lot of the more liberal wing wanted. but this is by far the most significant health care reform in more than 100 years, and you think the base is going to shrug their shoulders at him? independents might or might not, depending on the campaign and spin, and republican candidate. but the democrats will be back. no question.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                but the democrats will be back. no question.

I know that. But only the ones that pay attention to what is happening. My point is a lot of people who never voted before hopped onto the Obamania & voted for the first time ever. People were fainting at his appearances like he was the Beatles or Elvis. People were in tears thinking he was going to get into office, wave his magic Obama wand, and take care of everyone. Wrap them up in a fluffy & warm Oblanket. Feed their families, take care of their sick, heal their wounds, payoff their houses & cars, get them great jobs, etc, etc...

The hype was amazing to witness.

But that hype is gone. I mis-spoke when I said lethargy of the base. The Democrat base will be out in full force. But they won't get all the bandwagoners. And those people added a shit load of votes.

People were calling him the best President ever before the inauguration. They were ready to carve his head into Mt. Rushmore on election night.

Hell, even though I didn't vote for him, I kinda wanted to see him come through on some of the stuff he promised & so many thought he was going to do. Even being opposed to him, it was hard not to get a little caught up in it all. But the new car smell is gone. And so far his record in office is pretty much crap.

He has plenty of time to fix this. But if he continues on his current path, I don't believe he will win a 2nd term. (As long as Republicans put up a decent candidate)

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Hell, even though I didn't vote for him, I kinda wanted to see him come through on some of the stuff he promised & so many thought he was going to do. Even being opposed to him, it was hard not to get a little caught up in it all. But the new car smell is gone. And so far his record in office is pretty much crap.
                  Pretty fucking sad, isn't it?? You figure at least THIS guy would want to do the right thing.. If just for the legacy. No such fuckin luck....
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

He was voted to receive the Nobel Peace Prize, before he took office and everything.

WTF was that all about? That in itself makes both the Presidency AND the Nobel organization's intentions unclear.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
                      These BCE stories are crazymaking tales by crazy people.

Why isn't there so much wierd funky shit about either Bush out there such as exists on Barry Obama-Dunham-Sotero?
                      Simple, because there was plenty of REAL treasonous bullshit going on with Chimpy and Company, so nobody ever had to make up anything.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Next they will find out Obama is an android made at Area 51 and controlled by George Soros and Evelyn de Rothschild.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

None of this matters anyways. Dude isn't going to win in 2012. The Republicans might very well lose it, but Obama sure as hell won't win. As long as the GOP puts real competition against him. Who that is? No clue. But I know who it shouldn't be. I think we all do.
                          Damn straight. Obama and a good share of the US Congress will be gone. To be honest, I don't care who takes it over as long as the go back to the principles of the US Constitution, represent the people and not multinational corporations. We have a gutted country to rebuild. Japan and Germany were gutted by bombs in WWII and had to be rebuilt. The US has been gutted by 40 years of economic warfare on the working class and several wars we didn't need to get into. Obama was right on one thing, we need change but not the Marxist fascism he's trying to ram down our throats. He's exposed himself as the lying asshole he really is. Anyone with a brain see's the reality and is not pleased. Put it this way, the Republicans got duped by Bush and the Democrats got duped by Obama. Both Bush and Obama only care about corporations and are huge warmongers. They are more alike than people would care to admit. Obama is just a more polished puppet. Dick Chenney ran the white house during the Bush years and Rohm Emanuel and Timoth Gietner run the Obama White House.

We need a real president. A real leader who can be trusted. Not another corporate puppet owned by the oil companies, the banks, the insurance companies, and the drug companies.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• knuckleboner
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

I know that. But only the ones that pay attention to what is happening. My point is a lot of people who never voted before hopped onto the Obamania & voted for the first time ever. People were fainting at his appearances like he was the Beatles or Elvis. People were in tears thinking he was going to get into office, wave his magic Obama wand, and take care of everyone. Wrap them up in a fluffy & warm Oblanket. Feed their families, take care of their sick, heal their wounds, payoff their houses & cars, get them great jobs, etc, etc...

But that hype is gone. I mis-spoke when I said lethargy of the base. The Democrat base will be out in full force. But they won't get all the bandwagoners. And those people added a shit load of votes.

People were calling him the best President ever before the inauguration. They were ready to carve his head into Mt. Rushmore on election night.

He has plenty of time to fix this. But if he continues on his current path, I don't believe he will win a 2nd term. (As long as Republicans put up a decent candidate)
                            fair enough.

though, i don't 100% agree with you on the level of hype. people were definitely expecting big things, but i don't think most of them had an actual idea of what they were expecting. just big things.

that said, i gotta agree with you that the brand new voters won't all be out in the same force. not necessarily because they're disillusioned with obama. but more so because they voted last time because it was an historic event. even if they're ok with obama this time, it's not quite as historic, and you're definitely going to get some of the first timers to drop off.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The above is largely a menagerie of bullshit fantasy talking points...

What made Obama-"hype" any different than the legion of Ronald Reagan fans wetting themselves for his second coming?

Comment

Working...