X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Been to Google today?

There's an 80's flashback waiting for you there. Bring your quarters.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    There's an 80's flashback waiting for you there. Bring your quarters.
    I just noticed that this morning! 30th anniversary??!? 30 fuckin' years!

The good thing about it is Google is GARbage's primary source for everything! Hopefully he'll develop 'Pac-Man Fever' and be distracted from posting anything here today.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Had the fuckin' speakers on and scared the shit outta me cos Google's the ole home page and stuff. For a split second, I thought all of my former drug abuse had caught up to me and was in the middle of an early 80's flashback!!!
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Yeah, cool stuff....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Had the fuckin' speakers on and scared the shit outta me cos Google's the ole home page and stuff. For a split second, I thought all of my former drug abuse had caught up to me and was in the middle of an early 80's flashback!!!
          No shit. At first I thought it was just a logo, and I switched back to another tab on my browser. Then I heard the familiar music. Still thought it was just a logo and they somehow embedded a sound clip in it. Then I noticed the little ghosts moving, and damned if the arrows on my keyboard didn't work. Not all that well though, so I didn't exactly get the high score that I would have on the old arcade game, or the cheap Atari knock off home version. I still got my old 2600 around here somewhere. If it's another rainy shitty weekend around here, I might just dig it out.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

lol @ the old 2600. I still have one boxed up at my mom's house as well. Fuck, I remember how jipped I felt back in the day when I got that shitty-ass pac man. Wish I still had my colecovision cos that was awesome!!!
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

if you're ever in the hood, y'all are welcome to play the miss pacman cocktail table version we have.
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by MAX
                lol @ the old 2600. I still have one boxed up at my mom's house as well. Fuck, I remember how jipped I felt back in the day when I got that shitty-ass pac man. Wish I still had my colecovision cos that was awesome!!!

You know I think those things are highly collectable now.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                  You know I think those things are highly collectable now.
                  Atari or Colecovision?

I sold the latter on eBay several years back. Made a pretty penny so I'm not going to complain. lol
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by MAX
                    Atari or Colecovision?

I sold the latter on eBay several years back. Made a pretty penny so I'm not going to complain. lol
                    Atari. Well hell even those old Nintendo consoles can fetch some cash.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                      Atari. Well hell even those old Nintendo consoles can fetch some cash.
                      Thanks. I'm going to look into sellin' it. Must have a hundred cartridges as well.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by MAX
                        Thanks. I'm going to look into sellin' it. Must have a hundred cartridges as well.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Good times. But I was annoyed that my computer keys don't translate well to controlling the Pac...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just found out that if you hit the "insert coin" button twice, you get a "two player mode" and Ms. PacMan appears on the screen. Not sure how you would play the second character though.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

I thought some spikey-haired Taiwaiinese kid hacked the page.

Google has enough of them under it's employ, they should send them back till they get papers instead of fucking around wasting time doing stupid stuff like that.

Comment

Working...