X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Please DO NOT Ban Me For This

Please do not ban me for this.. I really love you guys!

BUT I have to post some personal inforsmations I found on the andernet: videological proof LoungeMachine and NickDFresh are not one and the same person.

The are indeed, two separate individuals. They live separate totally unique lives, separated by many conditions such as: conditions of distance. Conditions of finances. Conditions of experience.

One condition however not affected by this fact, is love. True affection harmoniously shared by two totally distinct people, and I am all for that so long as it does not turn homo.

Just keep it clean, boys!

(Lounge will probably yank this one down from Youtube like he did the other ones..)
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

WHOA waitaminnitt.. wait a FUCKING minute!

I love you guys.. in a NON-GAY way. Just a little clarity there.

.. that read just a little uncomfortable for me so I had to append it.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Because you only love Jizzy and Pibbles in the GAY way, right?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

This Thread is SOOOOO Gay.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

After all the heinous shit you've pulled over the years, you're worried about being banned for this??

I think this is a strictly a deflection for shit you SHOULD be banned for!

Maybe you should retire your position as "messageboard asshole" and just go into politics.

Instead of being some library-dwelling cunt, you could actually be doing something with your life, and actually have something to lose!

P.S.- FUCK YOU!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

He really should consider politics. If the Repukes in Orange County will vote for Bob Dornan or Darrel Issa, why wouldn't they vote for GAyR?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              He really should consider politics. If the Repukes in Orange County will vote for Bob Dornan or Darrel Issa, why wouldn't they vote for GAyR?
              Because GARbage would snap during the debates of his recurring nightmare of thousands of illegals chasing him down the down the street armed with highly-charged leafblowers.

On the other hand, he HAS been slick enough to avoid the issues...and despite the fact of not having a job history, the right clothing, or the ability to bullshit properly....this sad motherfucker may just land an actual job!

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                I thought admittedly-convicted felons were forbidden from running for public office?
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

My parole officer agreed to the court's pending expungement of my case.. meaning in FutureWORLD I have no felony.

I thought we were past that? > move forward, people. And thank you for not banning me.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                    After all the heinous shit you've pulled over the years.. P.S.- FUCK YOU!
                    Oh fukkitALL.. BAN me now!

Ban me NOW I say!

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by GAR
                      Oh fukkitALL.. BAN me now!

Ban me NOW I say!
                      As if we would get so lucky. Btw, congrats for being in the lead for the top person others would ban. I'm sure that makes you feel all warm and toasty inside.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Candy Girl
                        As if we would get so lucky. Btw, congrats for being in the lead for the top person others would ban. I'm sure that makes you feel all warm and toasty inside.
                        CandyGirl, please remember this: One less point away from the graces of membership - is ONE more point towards stree-cred!

In your line of work this would mean you could "re-up" to a better street corner..

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by GAR
                          CandyGirl, please remember this: One less point away from the graces of membership - is ONE more point towards stree-cred!

In your line of work this would mean you could "re-up" to a better street corner..
                          Stree-cred. Huh, so I guess you are trying to move up from giving hand jobs for crack?

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Shit CG you seem to be the cowards new focus.... But don't worry, once you get the best of him ( Child's play) He'll put you on ignore...
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Thank you McMuch, CS.

Comment

Working...