• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Loudness

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Thought this was going to be a Loudness thread, was getting ready to break out my Akira Takasaki pic !!
    Favorite album? Mine's "Thunder In The East" though I believe the one they did after that was the most popular in the U.S.

Va Beach, the pic please.
    sigpic
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Drink this:

also, I do enjoy loudness for the record, just think that any chance to take a potshot at Savicki should be taken whenever he opens his mouth, pathetic to try and see him kiss Va's ass.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

And you had to start a NEW thread for this, you disgusting pile of paedophile dog shit?

SHUT THE FUCK UP, SUCKADICKI!!!!!!

I like Loudness too, but Suckadicki is, first & foremost, a paedophile. Thus, it should be stoned.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

the fuck does a pic. need to be posted anyway? Savicki that fucking autistic that he can't just simply type that into google images?

Quit kissing the webbies ass Suckadicki.

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

You know Steve, most males I don't know...10 and over, don't play with dolls and are into normal things like, Rock/Hip Hop, booze, sports, getting laid...normal stuff. I mean, not to toot my own horn, but I've experienced those sort of things while being a college student.

You're into collecting fucking dolls...Not even action figures which, while strange most people would somewhat understand, I mean hell, theres people with like everything George Lucas has ever put out, but I mean, at least that's somewhat masculine...No, fucking dolls, for some forgotten and frankly, rather lame tv show from the '80's.

Gotta wonder what kind of issues went on with you as a kid.
          Last edited by Unchainme; 05-24-2010, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

HAHA! My very first concert ever. Motley Crue - Theatre Of Pain tour with Loudness opening up. 1985? San Diego Sports Arena. Wok n Woll Cwazy Nights!

Cool band. I dug that cassette they had with that song. I played it for 2 days straight while shore fishing for trout at some tiny lake in Mammoth, CA on my little Sony Walkman. Nothing like the beautiful tranquility of a Sierra Nevada trout lake in the forest while playing Loudness at full volume.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I like Loudness.

Been checking out their discography lately... Clearly they were keeping tabs on what other bands were doing...
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

A dilemma ?

Post about Loudness and your Savicki rep line drops 10 points ?

Ah well..... Steve obviously loves the eternal drubbing otherwise he
                would have farked orf !!

This is for you Steve !

Keep on Woking in the free world !!!
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                  Favorite album? Mine's "Thunder In The East" though I believe the one they did after that was the most popular in the U.S.

Va Beach, the pic please.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

One pic, coming up !!

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SNon8-hwvgo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SNon8-hwvgo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                      Last edited by ThrillsNSpills; 05-24-2010, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

OK, so the embed code works again.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

From the '90's version, check out the smokin' solo...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZvpZf1YTwFI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZvpZf1YTwFI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                          Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 05-24-2010, 10:25 AM.
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Reverberator
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Aug 2004

Soldier of fortune is one of my favorite albums ever.
                            Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                            the chazzers are so lucky
                            so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

The living proof that back in the 80's every band with long hair got signed

Comment

Working...