PDA

View Full Version : John 5: "They're writing right now at Eddie's place at 5150 and he is on fire"

xk319
05-27-2010, 08:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/john5official?blend=1&ob=4#p/c/1/xm3HTkPDGrs

5:05 mark

"Oh yeah me and Eddie are good friends he's a great guy, you know, he's doing great, playin great and looks great. He's on fire right now. They're writing right now, ya know at Eddie's place at 5150 and he is on fire right now."

He pretty much stressed "on fire right now" both times he said it.

ELVIS
05-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Hmmm...

'bout time...

:elvis:

Seshmeister
05-27-2010, 08:54 PM
First decent rumor I've heard in years.

VAiN
05-27-2010, 09:46 PM
This is great! Thanks for the clip!

Hardrock69
05-27-2010, 09:52 PM
So we should already have seen a press conference at the Santa Monica Hospital's Burn Unit discussing spEd's condition, eh? :confused:

sadaist
05-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Awesome news! But reality & history are telling me:

Eddie is always at 5150
Eddie is always playing there
Eddie is always writing there

jhale667
05-27-2010, 10:30 PM
Closest thing we've gotten to good news in some time...

DavidLeeNatra
05-28-2010, 01:34 AM
I'd like to have a more precise definition of "they"...

bueno bob
05-28-2010, 01:56 AM
Eh, we'll see. Not to piss on the parade or anything, but inside sources said the three new tracks in 2004 were on fire too...I mean, really, who in Eddie's circle is actually going to come out and say "You know, they're writing right now, but...frankly it's fucked"...

Hope it's positive though.

xk319
05-28-2010, 02:26 AM
Well, no one would say that. What they would say is "Eddie's working on some new tracks" without elaborating.

sadaist
05-28-2010, 03:14 AM
At some point, Eddie needs to graduate from this eternal writing phase and move on to the recording phase.

fryingdutchman
05-28-2010, 05:32 AM
Here's hoping it's not a "Dave" version of "It's About Time."

Because if it is, they need not bother....

fryingdutchman
05-28-2010, 05:33 AM
Well...considering that Eddie LIVES there, I'm sure he's always "writing" there...

For all we know he could be writing his fucking grocery list.

Dan
05-28-2010, 06:04 AM
This Is Great News.:D

Golden AWe
05-28-2010, 06:12 AM
"playing"

I bet Eddie's gibbling his gobblets all the time...pocket billiard y' know...

SilvioDante
05-28-2010, 06:28 AM
I’m gonna side with bueno on this by trying not to sound like a killjoy but…

I kinda look at Ed like the musical version of George Lucas. He releases the Star Wars trilogy (Yeah, I know American Graffiti was first but work with me here). It is a HUGE success. This is his VH six pack. Then he decides to move in another direction, the Indy trilogy. While some thought there were some redeeming parts to that series of movies, everyone always asked him, “Are you gonna make the prequels?” And of course he would say, “No.” and give a lame excuse. Then came “Howard the Duck” (ed. note: Gary Cherone is Howard the Duck in my little scenario). Then nothing for years. After nearly 20 years of refusing, Lucas finally decides to make the prequel, and about 10 minutes into the 2nd on, you realize that these three movies will never compare to the originals, but its to late. You can’t put the genie back in the bottle. Then comes the “Special Editions” where he changes everything and of course the last 5 minutes of “Krystal Skull”.

Eric Idle said in an interview once that the reason we want to see reunions of our favorite groups is to recapture our youth, and I think he’s right. I want to remember running home from the record store with a copy of 1984 for the first time, but I can’t. That time is passed.

I just assume Ed and the guys leave well enough alone….

Va Beach VH Fan
05-28-2010, 07:14 AM
This shit, while hopefully good news, continues to piss me the fuck off...

He marries his fucking PUBLICIST, but outside of setting up Myspace, Twitter and Facebook pages (that have remained blank outside of Wolf's stuff and Ed's hawking of junk), NOTHING official has been put out !!!

Why do their fans have to find out about the status of the new album by EXTERNAL sources ?? Silly me, you'd think that would be something that you would want to PUBLICIZE !!

Silly me....

Igosplut
05-28-2010, 07:17 AM
Eric Idle said in an interview once that the reason we want to see reunions of our favorite groups is to recapture our youth, and I think he’s right. I want to remember running home from the record store with a copy of 1984 for the first time, but I can’t. That time is passed.

I would say more appropriately you (most all) would like to Relive that moment, you can always remember the event..

Bad Muthafucker
05-28-2010, 08:19 AM
Not holding my breath.

VanHalenFan5150
05-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Two references to the band writing (and hopefully recording?) within two weeks of eachother. That sounds like good news to me. But who knows? We'll just have to wait and see.

ZahZoo
05-28-2010, 08:48 AM
Sounds encouraging... fuck the publicst... They're doing it old school again with rumor, inuendo and misdirection...

jero
05-28-2010, 08:50 AM
We'll just have to wait and see.

And we're used to that.

indeedido
05-28-2010, 09:07 AM
Probably taking so long to weed out all the Van Hagar music Edward is still full of. Dave: "Veto". "Veto". "What else ya got?" "Ok, I dig". "Veto". "I dig"

DFVH5150
05-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Q: “Now Dave, of course, is back in Van Halen, last we heard…”

A: “Yes.”

Q: “Have you met Eddie? Have you gotten to sit down and talk with him any?”

A: “Oh yeah me and Eddie are good friends. He’s a great guy, you know, he’s doing great, playing great and looks great. He’s on fire right now. They’re writing right now, at Eddie’s place - at 5150 - and he is on fire right now.”

jero
05-28-2010, 09:48 AM
There is a god!

VAiN
05-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Sounds encouraging... fuck the publicst... They're doing it old school again with rumor, inuendo and misdirection...

This...

I can respect they're generating a buzz....

ThrillsNSpills
05-28-2010, 11:26 AM
This shit, while hopefully good news, continues to piss me the fuck off...

He marries his fucking PUBLICIST, but outside of setting up Myspace, Twitter and Facebook pages (that have remained blank outside of Wolf's stuff and Ed's hawking of junk), NOTHING official has been put out !!!

Why do their fans have to find out about the status of the new album by EXTERNAL sources ?? Silly me, you'd think that would be something that you would want to PUBLICIZE !!

Silly me....

Has Wolf revealed anything on his facebook? about recording new stuff

chefcraig
05-28-2010, 11:43 AM

To be followed shortly by yet another Guitar World "exclusive" interview, which focuses not on any new music but on the EVH Wolfgang Bridge and Neck Pickups, along with some more shoes.

DlocRoth
05-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Q: “Now Dave, of course, is back in Van Halen, last we heard…”

A: “Yes.”

Q: “Have you met Eddie? Have you gotten to sit down and talk with him any?”

A: “Oh yeah me and Eddie are good friends. He’s a great guy, you know, he’s doing great, playing great and looks great. He’s on fire right now. They’re writing right now, at Eddie’s place - at 5150 - and he is on fire right now.”

And boom goes the dynamite.

Seshmeister
05-28-2010, 01:10 PM

I kinda look at Ed like the musical version of George Lucas. He releases the Star Wars trilogy (Yeah, I know American Graffiti was first but work with me here). It is a HUGE success. This is his VH six pack. Then he decides to move in another direction, the Indy trilogy. While some thought there were some redeeming parts to that series of movies, everyone always asked him, “Are you gonna make the prequels?” And of course he would say, “No.” and give a lame excuse. Then came “Howard the Duck” (ed. note: Gary Cherone is Howard the Duck in my little scenario). Then nothing for years. After nearly 20 years of refusing, Lucas finally decides to make the prequel, and about 10 minutes into the 2nd on, you realize that these three movies will never compare to the originals, but its to late. You can’t put the genie back in the bottle. Then comes the “Special Editions” where he changes everything and of course the last 5 minutes of “Krystal Skull”.

I don't think it's a great example because the first 3 Indy films were good.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Has Wolf revealed anything on his facebook? about recording new stuff

Oh, fuck no.... But he's on his Facebook account every day, and goes out of his way to "like" people when they leave comments and when he accepts their friend requests....

He doesn't reply to hardly anything, but compared to everything else they've set up in the last year, it's War and Peace....

DavidLeeNatra
05-28-2010, 02:10 PM
There is a god!

...and he hates dutch football!

jero
05-28-2010, 03:20 PM
...and he hates dutch football!

2 weeks from now you german piece of shit!
I'll meet you in our thread!

:fufu:

jero
05-28-2010, 03:40 PM
BTW watch your mailman!

mh5150
05-29-2010, 07:52 PM
:hee:
Oh, fuck no.... But he's on his Facebook account every day, and goes out of his way to "like" people when they leave comments and when he accepts their friend requests....

He doesn't reply to hardly anything, but compared to everything else they've set up in the last year, it's War and Peace....

Wolf's Facebook page got shutdown because it wasnt him
~~~~mike:hee::hee::hee:

Va Beach VH Fan
05-29-2010, 08:26 PM
:hee:

Wolf's Facebook page got shutdown because it wasnt him
~~~~mike:hee::hee::hee:

Then you're looking at the wrong one....

http://www.facebook.com/WOLFGANGVANHALEN

Igosplut
05-29-2010, 08:34 PM
What the fuck does anybody figure this kids gonna do to make a name for himself.????

Nice to walk into a gig but being known for this is less than the 15 min thing.....

Coyote
05-29-2010, 08:42 PM
As much as I like the "news", I don't believe it until I have the CD in my hand....

Igosplut
05-29-2010, 08:45 PM
As much as I like the "news", I don't believe it until I have the CD in my hand....

People should hope their Not doing it..... it'll never be what people would expect or want.....Like John Lennon said, you can't go back to High School..

Panamark
05-30-2010, 04:02 AM
After landing on US soil Christmas eve 2008, I was a short plane flight to Vegas
(short when you have just flown from the land downunder ) and I couldnt believe
we actually made it in time for the final gigs of 2008,
I had to fly back mid January so the planets were aligned.

Then it happens, the night of our arrival the old matriarch of the family has a bad fall
and ends up unconscious in hospital. Concert gone, but hey, family is totally more important.
I spent the day I thought I would be at the gig, in the heart of the Mississippi Delta.
at a Funeral. Not to give the wrong impression here, the woman was an absolute
godsend and was the first to make me feel really welcome to the family.

Anyway, In this strange old world we live in, it seemed appropriate. I wasn't at a funeral
thinking, man this sucks, as we were there to honor someone more important than
an 80's Rockband. But it did fit in with my whole experience with Van Halen over
the years..

So close yet so far. The only time they came to Sydney, Australia...
Yup, we get Gay Cherone. (I refused to attend)

To cut it short... After missing the 1 + 3 tour by a heartbeat.
My last minute piece of Van Halen hope is a new recording with Dave.
The last few weeks have given us several pointers in that direction....

I can add one more.. Not so long ago we were all debating that Dave was working
with John 5 away from Camp Halen...

J5 just dispelled that.

Looking promising lovers of new Halen music !!!

Do you believe ???

GAR
05-30-2010, 04:14 AM
I do not believe.

GreenBayLA
05-30-2010, 05:43 AM
John5 strikes me as a pretty down to earth guy, I take him at his word. That said I'll believe there's a new DLR/VH CD when I hold it in my hands.

rothschild
05-30-2010, 06:51 AM
I believe! Of course i'm from the days of 78-84 when we got a tour and album every year! In those days you never knew a new record or tour was happening until your radio station annouced it. I support classic VH, before the 2008 concert I attended in NJ, I last saw them at MSG in 1984! If there is a new release/tour I also will be there!

Antman
05-30-2010, 08:09 AM
Like Winston Wolf once so eloquently said, "Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet." Encouraging, but I'll belive it when I see (or hear) it.

ELVIS
05-30-2010, 08:42 AM
I'll believe it when I see it...

indeedido
05-30-2010, 10:38 AM
I'm torn. I want to believe it. But I'm not going to get my hopes up. I just won't waste any time thinking about it.

heartbreaker
05-30-2010, 11:14 AM
Here's hoping it's not a "Dave" version of "It's About Time."

Because if it is, they need not bother....

Even if they are, I'll bet it's going to be great! I actually liked that heavy guitar riff to "It's About Time" ... too bad Spammy ruined it with his verbal masturbation. Uggg!

78/84 guy
05-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Well...considering that Eddie LIVES there, I'm sure he's always "writing" there...

For all we know he could be writing his fucking grocery list.
If he is on fire it might be hemorrhoids. Hey Ed they flair up if you drink too much !!

DaveTheScott
05-30-2010, 11:48 AM
I don't believe it.

That said, I will continue to drive around with my sunroof open, blasting "Me Wise Magic" out like it's new shit.

Pathetic, I know - but fuck it, it eases the pain (at least it ain't Spammy).
:umm:

Hecubus
05-30-2010, 02:35 PM
Sigh...here's to hoping.

lesfunk
05-30-2010, 02:42 PM
Hopefully it's a Dave remake of a Hagar classic titled "I'm up allright but too jammed up for any Breakfast"

Matt White
05-30-2010, 04:02 PM
I believe John5 is giving Speddie lessons...right now

Hardrock69
05-31-2010, 01:31 AM
Christ, sounds like a discussion about alien beings and not a rock band.

Panamark
05-31-2010, 02:24 AM
Sammy is always "up for breakfast"
he fills his undies every morning at 5 am
(Like Clockwork). His nursing team start the cleaning
process around 6 AM which includes waking Hagar
and jet blasting his crevices and bedding.

Man, that cat is always up for Breakfast......

knuckleboner
05-31-2010, 03:57 PM
At some point, Eddie needs to graduate from this eternal writing phase and move on to the recording phase.

no kidding. there's already 10 albums' worth in the writing phase...

chefcraig
05-31-2010, 04:03 PM
no kidding. there's already 10 albums' worth in the writing phase...

Yeah, but if they are anything close in "quality" to the three turds on BOBW, maybe he should start over.

Terry
05-31-2010, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/john5official?blend=1&ob=4#p/c/1/xm3HTkPDGrs

5:05 mark

"Oh yeah me and Eddie are good friends he's a great guy, you know, he's doing great, playin great and looks great. He's on fire right now. They're writing right now, ya know at Eddie's place at 5150 and he is on fire right now."

He pretty much stressed "on fire right now" both times he said it.

Nothing critical about posting the information or the poster in the following, but this is the same type of stuff that was circulated by Steve Lukather a year or so prior to the 2004 Van Hagar reunion, and the results were less than stellar.

Frankly, even that sort of news being announced by Roth and the Van Halens themselves either online or via a more traditional media release in and of itself isn't reason for me to think the end result is gonna be stellar by default. Not after paying good money to see a drunken Eddie two years ago.

I'd have no doubts Roth would give the best he is capable of, but unless all band members are ready to go Dave alone isn't gonna be able to pull the whole load. Can't take it on faith anymore that these guys can deliver the goods until the results are heard, and these guys have had MORE than enough time to get their shit together. Sad to say, but Roth threw his lot in with the Van Halens, so he owns part of their snail-paced fuckups now as well. Not that he gives a shit: he's being compensated nicely.

These guys should get rid of Ed's kid, get a proper bass player, record in a proper studio with a producer not afraid to say "it isn't good enough." Hearing these guys are trying to make the record at 5150 with Ed's kid still in the band and Ed calling the production shots ain't no reason to rejoice in my book. For me, that's just yet another step in the slow road to Nowheresville Ed has been walking for the last decade, only now Roth is walking down the road with him.

GAR
05-31-2010, 06:55 PM
"ten albums, in the can"

Why would they be writing, if EVH has ten albums ready to go?

Could it be, Dave is better with the lyrics?
Could it be, EVH is not a writer after all?

To me a guy who clicks the Record button is a composer, not a writer. You're composing to tape.

If there's any writing going on it's from Roth and they should just announce "oh by the way Roth is putting lyrics on our ten-canned albums."

I could find a little more patience if they got out the word if that's the case. But if there's 10 unique Van Halen albums already recorded why the writing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm3HTkPDGrs John5 going on record is not the kind of public relations one expects from a pro band in getting the word out. So I mostly ignore it.

Doing this kinda interview to me, is called "limelight-leaching" - John5 isn't getting very far in his own writing, so he throws that out about Roth and EVH knowing full well the VH fans will pick up on it and link it till the cows come home, hoping VH are really recording.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SvRZEiPZrTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SvRZEiPZrTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This shit sucks! Who wants to hear telecaster played with Vinnie Moore riffs? Where's the lyrics? Oh no need, so long as you can drop a hint on VH to get people to hear it. But I don't like it - does anyone here like it?

Starwood
05-31-2010, 11:56 PM
Yeah - don't hold your breath...unless you're Elvis. The bottom line is:
Dave's not even allowed on the premises. Hasn't been since shortly before the wedding.
They did try to work on new music, but Ed simply thinks Dave does not have it anymore. Thinks dude CANNOT sing. No live DVD from the "successful" reunion tour? Ed won't release it. Why? Again - according to Ed - Dude cannot sing and the performances were insulting to the legacy of VH. I saw three of the shows and live, it was awesome in the moment...playback was indeed a different story. Gotta side with Ed on this one. You can't replace primal screams with inhaled yelps and Liza Minelli vibrato.

ED is indeed writing at his place, does it every day....but Dave AIN'T singing on any of it.

The next time you hear VH live - it will be on another cash-grab nostalgia tour, and no - there ain't gonna be any new tunes.
Sorry kids, that's just the way it is.

jero
06-01-2010, 02:11 AM
Sure dude

Catfish
06-01-2010, 01:02 PM

Eddie is always at 5150

Yep. No need to get a woody over J5's insight. Don't forget this guy freaked out, quit Dave's band, shaved his fucking eyebrows off and joined Manson's band...

mh5150
06-01-2010, 07:33 PM
:lmao::lmao:
Dave's not even allowed on the premises. Hasn't been since shortly before the wedding.
They did try to work on new music, but Ed simply thinks Dave does not have it anymore. Thinks dude CANNOT sing. No live DVD from the "successful" reunion tour? Ed won't release it. Why? Again - according to Ed - Dude cannot sing and the performances were insulting to the legacy of VH. I saw three of the shows and live, it was awesome in the moment...playback was indeed a different story. Gotta side with Ed on this one. You can't replace primal screams with inhaled yelps and Liza Minelli vibrato.
and sum is indeed writing at his place, does it every day....but Dave AIN'T singing on any of it.

The next time you hear VH live - it will be on another cash-grab nostalgia tour, and no - there ain't gonna be any new tunes.

mh5150
06-01-2010, 07:36 PM
I think your WRONG here summer time is VH time and summer is here just waiting like everyone on the planet
~~~ Mike :lmao::lmao:

Dan
06-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Starwood Lives Next door to ED.:D

chefcraig
06-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Starwood Lives Next door to ED.:D

Even so, his avatar is brilliant. :lmao:

DavidLeeNatra
06-02-2010, 03:35 AM
I know what you're thinkin'
What you're thinkin' is easy to see
I know what you're dreamin'
I have those same dreams

Wow!
Reachin to the beat again
Lookin' for a sign
It was right here all the time, time, time, time!

I am you and you are me

(Do you believe?)
Don't ya trust me?
Me Wise Magic
Ow, baby hold on
(If you could see)
Through my eyes
Me Wise Magic
Ow, hold on

I feel you breathin'
Don't you trust me (trust me)
I feel you agreein'
I know what you need

Wow!
Don't you lie
Just you listen thru me
My words at best to you
A fortune coo-coo-coo-kie
(Who are you and where are we?)

(Do you believe?)
Ow! Don't ya trust me?
Me Wise Magic
Yeah, yeah ow ow!
(If you could see)
Straight through my eyes
Me Wise Magic

A roug Zen
headed your way
You'll get it
halfway down the interstate
Four days from now
It all goes clear
A Buddhist riff
for your inner ear

(Guitar Solo)

(Do you believe?)
Ow! Don't ya trust me?
Me Wise Magic
Yeah yeah! Oh yeah! Whoa!
(If you could see)
Straight through my eyes
Me Wise Magic
Whoa-oh-oh!

(Do you believe?)
Tell me you believe
Do you believe?
Do you believe?

Whoa, yeah!
(If you could see)
Me Wise Magic
(Do you believe?)
Me Wise Magic
(If you could see)
Me Wise Magic
(Ooooooooo)

diamondsgirl
06-02-2010, 09:41 AM
I listened to John's interview but didnt hear where he said that he actually went to 5150 recently and heard Ed playing anything. Sounded more like he is repeating what others have told him.

ODShowtime
06-03-2010, 06:27 AM
I gave up on EVH a long time ago. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I ever hear another decent song out of him.

sonrisa salvaje
06-03-2010, 01:09 PM

ED is indeed writing at his place, does it every day....but Dave AIN'T singing on any of it.

What credentials do you have to say such, and for what reason would we believe someone with 10 posts?
How do we know you are not a Waborita trying to bring us down?
Everyone salute Major Buzzkill.

Jagermeister
06-03-2010, 01:15 PM
What credentials do you have to say such, and for what reason would we believe someone with 10 posts?

Starwood's ok.

Starwood
06-03-2010, 01:51 PM

Starwood is member number 136 and was here when you were still shittin' yellow. He doesn't post unless he has something to say - or has some news. He wishes he had better news for the troops.

Now...don't you have some cotton pickin - or a cousin - to do? Get to it, little man!

ace diamond
06-03-2010, 02:57 PM

no shit.
i just finished the recording phase of my 4th album yesterday.
since 2002, i have written and recorded 1 ep, and 4 full albums.
so, in the past decade, I have been far more productive than eddie van halen has.
sad, but true.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-03-2010, 03:01 PM
no shit.
so, in the past decade, I have been far more productive than eddie van halen has.
sad, but true.

oh................................................ .......................................

my.

chefcraig
06-03-2010, 03:02 PM
sad, but true.

Not to slight your productivity ace, but when you think about it, Jimi Hendrix has been more prolific than Edward Van Halen in the past decade, and Hendrix is dead. http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Surprise/dead-025.gif (http://www.smileyshut.com/Smileys/Smiley-Huts-Free-Surprise-Smileys.html)

ace diamond
06-03-2010, 03:04 PM
... fuck the publicst...

too late, eddie has been doing that..................
... and then he married her

ace diamond
06-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Not to slight your productivity ace, but when you think about it, Jimi Hendrix has been more prolific the Edward Van Halen in the past decade, and Hendrix is dead. http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Surprise/dead-025.gif (http://www.smileyshut.com/Smileys/Smiley-Huts-Free-Surprise-Smileys.html)

sad, but true.
hell, even KI$$ has been more productive.
Sad, but true.
But I digress..........
:gulp:

binnie
06-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Being a Van Halen fan requires the same mentality of a woman who keeps returning to the man that beats her - 'he tells me he's changed, and I want to believe him....'

Diamondjimi
06-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Starwood is member number 136 and was here when you were still shittin' yellow. He doesn't post unless he has something to say - or has some news. He wishes he had better news for the troops.

Now...don't you have some cotton pickin - or a cousin - to do? Get to it, little man!

Diamondjimi personally doesn't give a shit about a member's number. He thinks "sonrisa salvaje" (member# 14382) has cuntributed much more to this site than MEMBER #136. Diamondjimi thinks if someone claims to have "news" they should be capable of backing up their claims, or simply shut their Shithole and go fuck themselves...

Sensible Shoes
06-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Starwood has excellent credentials. You have every reason to believe him.

Starwood
06-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Diamondjimi personally doesn't give a shit about a member's number. He thinks "sonrisa salvaje" (member# 14382) has cuntributed much more to this site than MEMBER #136. Diamondjimi thinks if someone claims to have "news" they should be capable of backing up their claims, or simply shut their Shithole and go fuck themselves...

Member 136 knows when he is out-matched. No way he can keep up with the brutal power and subtle grace of Member 5109. Shutting shithole and fucking self...Breasts!

Jagermeister
06-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Member 136 knows when he is out-matched. No way he can keep up with the brutal power and subtle grace of Member 5109. Shutting shithole and fucking self...Breasts!

I hope you're happy jimi! Lucky for you it's late in the day or I would cuntribute something to your ass.:fufu: :(

Diamondjimi
06-03-2010, 06:56 PM
I hope you're happy jimi! Lucky for you it's late in the day or I would cuntribute something to your ass.:fufu: :(

Annnd you are?.....

Ace's Dead Cat
06-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Annnd you are?.....

An alias.

Ace's Dead Cat
06-03-2010, 07:49 PM
no shit.
sad, but true.

The last one got you signed to the rapidshare label.

or was it megaload?

Diamondjimi
06-03-2010, 07:56 PM
The last one got you signed to the rapidshare label.

or was it megaload?

That's funny, right there...
:biggrin:

Diamondjimi
06-03-2010, 07:57 PM

Annnd you are?.....

An alias.

The return of Buttfag?

IP check, anyone?

ThrillsNSpills
06-03-2010, 08:02 PM
The return of Buttfag?

IP check, anyone?

Nah, VA would have squashed it.

Dan
06-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Please bring back My Friend LEFTY.:(

PETE'S BROTHER
06-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Please bring back My Friend LEFTY.:(

great, hope she/it has a new avatar

Dan
06-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Me Too.:D

chefcraig
06-03-2010, 08:16 PM
great, hope she/it has a new avatar

Me, too. The last one was so immense that it was effecting the site's performance.

Halen High
06-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Okay, let's assume that the rumours are true. EVH, AVH, WVH and DLR are busy writing and recording the next VH album at Eddie's 5150 studio. What is the earliest we can expect a release? It's surely too late for the US summer (or is August still possible). Or is it likely to be a Christmas release? They will also have to shoot 3 or 4 brilliant videos with Dave directing (yeah yeah I know - eternal optimist).

They should be well along the way with the 5 or 6 tracks from 2000 (which apparently blew the hands of the clock or something), and we know from Eddie that he and Dave were writing last year.

If they put it out at the end of the year, I think it's likely they will begin touring overseas first in the southern hemisphere. Down Under would be a perfect start (they do owe us after coming here with Cherone).

Jagermeister
06-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Annnd you are?.....

Look man that wasn't cool what you said about starwood. It's penis lickers like you that make guys like him not want to post here. I could run circles around your ass. Be nice please.

K I asked nicely.

Diamondjimi
06-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Look man that wasn't cool what you said about starwood. It's penis lickers like you that make guys like him not want to post here. I could run circles around your ass. Be nice please.

K I asked nicely.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oShTJ90fC34&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oShTJ90fC34&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dan
06-04-2010, 01:14 AM

K I asked nicely.

Now That Is SOOOOOOO Fucking Rude Of You.

TAKIN WHISKEY
06-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Classic:biggrin:

TAKIN WHISKEY
06-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Like Winston Wolf once so eloquently said, "Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet." Encouraging, but I'll belive it when I see (or hear) it.

Classic.:biggrin: That's what I meant.

TAKIN WHISKEY
06-04-2010, 01:38 AM

This very well could be true, but I always figured Ed hasn't released a 07 video for the same reason he hasn't released Largo, Oakland, or US festival. For what reason I don't know, but those shows surely aren't insulting to the Van Halen legacy. They ARE the Van Halen legacy.

ZahZoo
06-04-2010, 07:53 AM

Creepy... Up for Breakfast butt-pirate eh?

sonrisa salvaje
06-04-2010, 10:47 AM

I didn't know who i was messin' with did i? I as well know when i am overmatched. I'll get back to the chores you directed me to....my cousins that is. I have black people doing my cotton picking.

Va Beach VH Fan
06-04-2010, 11:10 PM
Nah, VA would have squashed it.

Oh it's an alias alright, just not his....

Jagermeister
06-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Creepy... Up for Breakfast butt-pirate eh?

Come on Zah!

I don't know the words to that song.

Seshmeister
06-05-2010, 10:31 AM
no shit.
sad, but true.

I got a cat at Xmas and every day it goes to the toilet about two or three times.

I haven't weighed it but I reckon it's already produced about 20 lbs of catshit.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-05-2010, 11:11 AM
I got a cat at Xmas and every day it goes to the toilet about two or three times.

I haven't weighed it but I reckon it's already produced about 20 lbs of catshit.

that is a productive pussy

Panamark
06-08-2010, 03:11 AM
Whoah !! I wouldn't want to be the little dutch boy with my finger in that Dyke !! :nose-picking:

GreenBayLA
06-08-2010, 03:30 AM
How many unreleased songs has SpED written since VHIII?
5150!
http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/Music/Sound%20Effect%20-%20Rimshot.wav

http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/Music/Sound%20Effect%20-%20Two%20Bits.wav

GAR
06-08-2010, 03:55 AM
Gary believes Starwood speaks in third-person and is hilarious for doing so.

Panamark
06-08-2010, 04:10 AM
Starwood is an old friend of the Army.
I much prefer him to the Whisky !

Panamark
06-08-2010, 04:13 AM
Good to see all you dudes again by the way, each and everyone of ya...
Sucks when work gets in the way of your daily readings of
characters great and small !

GreenBayLA
06-08-2010, 05:50 AM
Starwood is an old friend of the Army.
I much prefer him to the Whisky !

Take Your Whiskey Home (sorry I couldn't resist).
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/8/30/633872071854098270-JACKDANIELS.jpg

Big Troubles
06-09-2010, 01:50 PM
How many unreleased songs has SpED written since VHIII?
5150!
http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/Music/Sound%20Effect%20-%20Rimshot.wav

http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/Music/Sound%20Effect%20-%20Two%20Bits.wav

Jesus thats pretty fuckn talented right there!

vanhalenrocks
07-15-2010, 01:54 PM

vanhalenrocks asks for forgiveness if this is common knowledge around here but:

You seem to be in the know when it comes to DLR's active participation in the band, and my questions is, where are you getting this insider info? And in your humble Starwood opinion, why are there so many conflicting reports coming out there days?

Hardrock69
07-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Don't be too certain that is actual insider info. We get a lot of phonies around here.

vanhalenrocks
07-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Don't be too certain that is actual insider info. We get a lot of phonies around here.

I'm sorry if I've missed it but,

Is that why nobody hammers Starwood for info? I mean, shit, it sounds like he's got a bug up there, and I know Starwood is old school Roth Army, so I doubt he's cleaning up the oil spill in Florida or anything.

Ruprecht
07-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Is that two ton kid still playing air bass for them. Maybe pops will play strings for him.

My head hurts

PETE'S BROTHER
07-19-2010, 07:08 PM
Is that two ton kid still playing air bass for them. Maybe pops will play strings for him.

My head hurts

pressure from bein' at the bottom of the sea?

smorgdonkey
07-23-2010, 06:23 PM

Eddie is always at 5150

EXACTLY!!

That's why I think that it's BS. Even if John5 thinks that it is genuine - I just think Eddie is nuts and will self-destruct again before anything is released.

GAR
07-23-2010, 07:42 PM
where are you getting this insider info?

Gar suggests you PM your requests to Starwood.
Gar believes there is slim chance he would confide such a thing.

Gar feels ivy will grow faster up your leg than the re-re-rerecording of VH7, because melting those wonderfully shiny, sparkly and mind-lubricating crystals with the touch of the flame is far more interesting than getting vocals on "ten albums, in the can."

GAR
07-23-2010, 07:44 PM
My head hurts

Chemo?

Hardrock69
07-23-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm sorry if I've missed it but,

Is that why nobody hammers Starwood for info? I mean, shit, it sounds like he's got a bug up there, and I know Starwood is old school Roth Army, so I doubt he's cleaning up the oil spill in Florida or anything.

Actually, saying Starwood is old school Roth Army is like saying Alexander The Great kicked some guy's ass in 330 BC. :hee:

Hardrock69
07-23-2010, 10:32 PM
pressure from bein' at the bottom of the sea?

No, from sticking a fork in his eye. :lmao:

http://i31.tinypic.com/2hq6jd1.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
07-24-2010, 09:59 AM
or the smell from peein' at the table.:barf:

Starwood
07-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Actually, saying Starwood is old school Roth Army is like saying Alexander The Great kicked some guy's ass in 330 BC. :hee:

Yup...kinda. Starwood pissed on this tree many, many moons ago.

Ruprecht
07-26-2010, 07:01 PM
I dont know if any of you people relize but there is a VH mailing list fro the official site that you can join, as soon a a new record is ready then they will email us and let us know.
Not trying to offend you starwod, but this saves confusion

Big Troubles
07-26-2010, 07:04 PM
seriously??? a mailing list and website? cool, Thanks!!!!

:(

Blaze
07-26-2010, 07:09 PM

:lmao:

chefcraig
07-26-2010, 07:10 PM

Both are astoundingly insightful and informative. And the effort to stay updated is simply unmatched anywhere on the entire internet. Here's the latest press release...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM VAN HALEN
Los Angeles, CA -- December 29, 2009

Happy New Year to our fans, friends and family.

May 2010 bring health, happiness, peace and love to you and yours.

Keep Rockin'
Dave, Eddie, Alex and Wolfgang

VAN HALEN.COM (http://www.van-halen.com/news.html)

IcarntRite55
07-26-2010, 07:12 PM
dont supscribe!!!!

mrs jaynee van halen emailed me trojan with a virus smeared on it

Big Troubles
07-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Both are astoundingly insightful and informative. And the effort to stay updated is simply unmatched anywhere on the entire internet. Here's the latest press release...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM VAN HALEN
Los Angeles, CA -- December 29, 2009

Happy New Year to our fans, friends and family.

May 2010 bring health, happiness, peace and love to you and yours.

Keep Rockin'
Dave, Eddie, Alex and Wolfgang

VAN HALEN.COM (http://www.van-halen.com/news.html)

Oh well fuck...I was pissed off for nothing...turns out they've been informing their loyal fan base with such important and detailed information! lol

Think Eddie still wipes from front to back?

IcarntRite55
07-26-2010, 07:17 PM
thats how he got that yeast infeltchion

chefcraig
07-26-2010, 07:18 PM
Think Eddie still wipes from front to back?

Probably has someone to do it for him. There's also room for an "Ed's shit don't stink" joke in there as well...

Big Troubles
07-26-2010, 07:20 PM
lol yeah I was thinking a good VH 3 joke or a "Balance" comparison.

Big Troubles
07-26-2010, 07:20 PM
but dont confuse the new guy.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2010, 09:59 AM
but dont confuse the new guy.

wolfie?:hee:

IcarntRite55
07-27-2010, 04:59 PM
their will never be a new album simply beecos dayvid and edwood dont like making new music and they havent for meny years now

they could at any point with their millions of gold make and release music but they have other day jobs that interest them more

they have the choice and they have choicen not too by choice

it was their choice

helloo

Big Troubles
07-27-2010, 05:09 PM
wolfie?:hee:

LOL! that fuckin' works for me! He plays Bass too! If that is you Wolfie or Chewy whatever...Tell yer old man to be a musician and actually make music.

Rupert is the Wolfie of the RothArmy. :lmao:

Big Troubles
07-27-2010, 05:12 PM
their will never be a new album simply beecos dayvid and edwood dont like making new music and they havent for meny years now

they could at any point with their millions of gold make and release music but they have other day jobs that interest them more

they have the choice and they have choicen not too by choice

it was their choice

helloo

U actually think that BOTH Dave and Ed dont like making NEW music? And this is a choice that they made? :baaa:

retarded

IcarntRite55
07-27-2010, 05:16 PM
yeh they both choice it

Big Troubles
07-27-2010, 05:28 PM
run away. ur uncle dad is calling you.... shoo shoo...

IcarntRite55
07-27-2010, 05:33 PM
i will if i choice to

teeeh heeh heeh

now shut up

back to topic

there is no album

paulscape
09-21-2010, 08:05 AM

Classic! hahaha

Seshmeister
09-21-2010, 08:33 AM
If the new album is to be the Van Halen equivalent of 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull' then we really are in trouble...

VanHalenFan5150
09-21-2010, 08:45 AM
I know I speak for many when I state this, but, I am really eager for new music. New as in unheard. I could care less if the general people think it truly sucks, they can fuck off, because I'm a die-hard Diamond David Lee Roth and Van Halen fan. New music is new music. We've all said it plenty of times before. I'll be definitely pre-ordering the album once it comes out, with all the bonuses and goodies and whatnot. However shitty this new album may be, I know for sure that everyone here is excited for the new album that will, sooner or later, and given time, come out. Ed's gotta be the middle-aged psycho, having the last say about everything. He'll be in charge of the mix, as well as all recording and post-production (unless of course this album is not recorded at 5150, which I doubt, but who knows). Ed's going to be Ed. He'll put out new music soon enough. All the points lead to such a conclusion, in both my mind and in the minds of many other posters here...

I don't know what else can be written on the new album. There's not much to be said. But I guess it's nice to drop your two cents in the barrel sometimes

indeedido
09-21-2010, 09:01 AM
VH III proved new music isn't always a good thing!

Star Wars and the Indy movies are good analogies. And so is the later years of the Brady Bunch when they introduced Oliver as a new kid...Anytime you start to introduce a new character much less a kid, it goes downhill fast. In this case, Wolfie is the Oliver to the VH Bunch. Could be a stinker.

Seshmeister
09-21-2010, 09:39 AM
I know I speak for many when I state this, but, I am really eager for new music. New as in unheard. I could care less if the general people think it truly sucks, they can fuck off, because I'm a die-hard Diamond David Lee Roth and Van Halen fan. New music is new music. We've all said it plenty of times before. I'll be definitely pre-ordering the album once it comes out, with all the bonuses and goodies and whatnot. However shitty this new album may be, I know for sure that everyone here is excited for the new album that will, sooner or later, and given time, come out. Ed's gotta be the middle-aged psycho, having the last say about everything. He'll be in charge of the mix, as well as all recording and post-production (unless of course this album is not recorded at 5150, which I doubt, but who knows). Ed's going to be Ed. He'll put out new music soon enough. All the points lead to such a conclusion, in both my mind and in the minds of many other posters here...

I don't know what else can be written on the new album. There's not much to be said. But I guess it's nice to drop your two cents in the barrel sometimes

At your age it's all new music... :)

Seshmeister
09-21-2010, 09:42 AM
VH III proved new music isn't always a good thing!

Star Wars and the Indy movies are good analogies. And so is the later years of the Brady Bunch when they introduced Oliver as a new kid...Anytime you start to introduce a new character much less a kid, it goes downhill fast. In this case, Wolfie is the Oliver to the VH Bunch. Could be a stinker.

I would move the analogy back a bit, the early Indy films are not Van Hagar, they're very good. I see Sammy Hagar more as Jar Jar Blinks...

indeedido
09-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Yeah, I should have clarified the Indy films. The last one where they introduced that Indy had a son, that was the turn for the worse. Much like Jar Jar.

chefcraig
09-21-2010, 10:24 AM
...And so is the later years of the Brady Bunch when they introduced Oliver as a new kid...Anytime you start to introduce a new character much less a kid, it goes downhill fast. In this case, Wolfie is the Oliver to the VH Bunch. Could be a stinker.

It would be funny to see that "Three parts original, one part inevitable" line up photo from the 2007 tour press conference Photoshopped with Oliver's head superimposed over Wolfgang's. Strangely enough, the actor portraying Cousin Oliver (Robbie Rist) grew up and morphed into Mike Anthony!

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1487/robbieristolder.jpg (http://img409.imageshack.us/i/robbieristolder.jpg/)

Then again, I've always liked this one...

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2266/vhmike3.jpg (http://img84.imageshack.us/i/vhmike3.jpg/)

indeedido
09-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Damn, that is M.A.!!!

VanHalenFan5150
09-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Looks more like an overweight, and unshaven Elton John to me, but yeah, the guy does look like Mikey

SunisinuS
09-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Please don't fuckin photoshop the fucking album....kick mother fucking Mighty VH arse......

VH is:

David Lee Roth
Edward Van Halen
Alex Van Halen
Michael Anthony

Kick a door down guys....

Mr Grimsdale
10-06-2010, 12:16 PM
is Joe Dolce involved?

Anonymous
10-06-2010, 02:56 PM
No, but Joe Dassin is.