PDA

View Full Version : I can't find all my thanked posts

Dr. Love
05-28-2010, 12:29 AM
Since we upgraded I can't see all my posts that have been thanked. I'm vainglorious and want to laugh at all my own jokes... I strained very hard to be funny in many of them.

Please direct me to my own hilarity. Thank you.

Unchainme
05-28-2010, 01:21 AM
damn, man, you have the greatest sigs. ever.

ThrillsNSpills
05-28-2010, 09:11 AM
Since we upgraded I can't see all my posts that have been thanked. I'm vainglorious and want to laugh at all my own jokes... I strained very hard to be funny in many of them.

I strained to do something else this morning but that's another thread.
I just want to see the strange and "threataning" emails you sent to jester's friends.

Anonymous
05-28-2010, 09:23 AM

Click on "Settings" in the upper right corner, you'll get the last 5 thanked posts.

Cheers! :bottle:

Dr. Love
05-28-2010, 10:10 AM
I know ... I want to see all the rest!

And thrills, I sent messages from jizzy's account threatening to be thoughtful and eloquent ... An idea truly foreign and frightening when applied to jizzy. Ultimately I had to follow through.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-28-2010, 10:56 AM
I thought we made it clear, NO BANANA PICS !!! ;)

Dr. Love
05-28-2010, 11:10 AM
I know, but her eyes are just so unbelievably gorgeous ... I couldn't resist. Even I find myself mesmerized and unable to respond to threads I've already posted in.

Anonymous
05-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Well, I've been nosing around the cuntrol panel & couldn't find anything either... hadn't even noticed it was lacking.

Still, I guess I understand. If, like some peeps, I had to put any effort at all behind my brilliant posts, I'd like to be able to revisit them too. ;)

Luckily, I'm a natural... :0

GAR
05-29-2010, 01:31 AM
Dear Dr. Love:

You have reached the fork in the road, of your fork in the road, of just one of many more forks to go.

Go fork yourself.

Regards,
GAR~!!

Dr. Love
01-26-2013, 07:10 PM
I spent two year searching, but I finally found out how to find all my thanked posts!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/post_thanks.php?do=findthanks&u=124-Dr-Love

You'll have to replace with your own member number and user name (you can click on your profile to get them)

Anonymous
01-26-2013, 10:43 PM
Doc, who's the broad in your current signature? You've had many, but that one appears to be the same as NickD's & well... to be blunt, I fuckin' love her tits.

Sorry for being such a savage, everybody. But I don't care.

Dr. Love
01-26-2013, 10:48 PM
I think it's the same girl. I have no idea who she is. I found it while perusing the internet and decided to put it in my sig to tease Nick with. :biggrin:

Anonymous
01-26-2013, 10:56 PM
Where did you find it?

I just need a link to start searching.

Dr. Love
01-26-2013, 10:58 PM
I went back and found a link to a video of her in the comments.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x448nr_wii-shaylaren_sexy#.UQSl_b883Ig

There you go!

Anonymous
01-26-2013, 11:04 PM
There we are, Shay Laren from danni.com

Well, I know what I'm gonna do tomorrow...

Yep...

Get up early & go to the condominium reunion.

Yup.

chefcraig
01-27-2013, 07:54 AM
Yup, lovely girl. I'm currently featuring her as my avatar choice.

Say Laren at Google Image (https://www.google.com/search?q=shay+laren&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=n6S&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=WiMFUb6aF5To8QTDzIGoCw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=610&sei=XiMFUb43kqTyBNDdgcAB)

vandeleur
01-27-2013, 09:54 AM
I can safely say she would get it :D

Cato
02-06-2013, 10:59 PM
how can I find a negative reputation that was given by Steve Savicki? I just remember it was kinda funny....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-06-2013, 11:10 PM
how can I find a negative reputation that was given by Steve Savicki? I just remember it was kinda funny....

If you click on "Settings" in the upper right hand corner, you should see the reputation in the center column.....

SunisinuS
02-06-2013, 11:17 PM
If you click on "Settings" in the upper right hand corner, you should see the reputation in the center column.....

Someone knows about clicking on Settings!*