PDA

View Full Version : Celtics Vs. Lakers -- 2010 NBA Finals Chatter

WARF
06-01-2010, 06:31 PM
WOOOO!!!!!
Put banner number 18 up in the fucking rafters baybee!!!

Who do you like this year... you basketball junkies?!?!

Post your thoughts here about the 2010 NBA Finals...

Celtics Vs. Lakers...

Unchainme
06-01-2010, 06:37 PM
These finals were a disapointment, from a strict sports fan point of view.

I mean, we could have had one of the best finals in years in a Cavs V. Lakers finals, the two best players in the league in LeBron V. Kobe matchup.

nope, we're stuck with assholes KG and Paul Pierce somehow having one final shot at a ring. don't get me wrong, if this was say, 1986, and it was Magic V. Bird, I'd be far more accepting of such a thing, but just am disappointed.

WARF
06-01-2010, 06:54 PM
What the fuck are you smoking chainy?!?!

Lakers Vs. Celtics is the best fucking rivalry in basketball history... this is gonna be massive...

Poor loser Lebron is heading to New York to choke and lose more championships lolololol

PETE'S BROTHER
06-01-2010, 07:00 PM
rootin' for boston. i think boston was the only team with enough bigs to match up with the lakers.

WARF
06-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Kobe is definately gonna have his hands full tryin to cover both Ray Allen and Rondo....

Lakers Vs Celtics.... this is basketball at its finest...

PETE'S BROTHER
06-01-2010, 07:11 PM
i remembered pierce coverin' kobe alot last time.

chefcraig
06-01-2010, 07:18 PM
rootin' for boston. i think boston was the only team with enough bigs to match up with the lakers.

I'd have to agree, mainly because so many idiot sportswriters are claiming this to be over before it begins. These are the same twits that concluded that Boston was out of things at the halfway point of the season, and claimed that Kobe's finger would keep the Lakers out of the play-offs. I'm looking forward to watching the Artest/Pierce match-up and how this will effect Rondo, who has played spectacularly as of late. There are some things to wonder about though, particularly the condition of Davis and Wallace. Don't forget that Marquis Daniels is still a bit groggy as well. What could help is that games 3, 4 and 5 will be played at Boston. That swing could prove to be pivotal.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-01-2010, 07:22 PM
i remembered pierce coverin' kobe alot last time.

sorry, sidetracked at work. still think rondo will have fischer on him, and artest on allen, i would think.

Unchainme
06-01-2010, 07:29 PM
What the fuck are you smoking chainy?!?!

Lakers Vs. Celtics is the best fucking rivalry in basketball history... this is gonna be massive...

Poor loser Lebron is heading to New York to choke and lose more championships lolololol

Is larry bird suiting up for the celtics?

magic for the lakers?

no, it's a bunch of punks and thugs who happen to be donning the words "Celtics" on the front of their jerseys, not one guy on that whole roster I would root for, with the exception of Rondo, who plays like the clone of Isiah Thomas.

Am I bias? yeah, hell yeah I am, but it doesn't take away how unlikeable both of these teams currently are for the rest of the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgSJHn3VYc4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysT8RA6JQks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfp6ZCsvGc

PETE'S BROTHER
06-01-2010, 07:36 PM

magic for the lakers?

no, it's a bunch of punks and thugs who happen to be donning the words "Celtics" on the front of their jerseys, not one guy on that whole roster I would root for, with the exception of Rondo, who plays like the clone of Isiah Thomas.

Am I bias? yeah, hell yeah I am, but it doesn't take away how unlikeable both of these teams currently are for the rest of the country.

]

i think ray allen is a great player. i respect his game. rondo too, like you said. the kid that backs up rondo has played some very good ball also. the celtics are very good actors, but definately not the worst offenders. (cough: san antonio)

chefcraig
06-01-2010, 07:44 PM

magic for the lakers?

Yeah, you could say that. Hell, I was a huge fan of Bird, Parish and good old Herman Munster lookalike Kevin McHale. But that was a different era. Right now, this amounts to the best that the NBA has to offer, no matter who is or isn't playing or who the fans would like to see.

By the way, for fans of that bygone era, I just finished reading Jackie MacMullan's When the Game Was Ours (http://www.amazon.com/When-Game-Ours-Larry-Bird/dp/0547225474), written with Larry Bird and Magic Johnson. MacMullen does her usual questionable job of writing, jumbling up people and events so you really aren't sure who is saying and doing what and when they are doing it. But the book is saved by the remarkably frank words of Bird and Johnson, who freely admit mistakes and regrets. It really is a terrific read, and definitely worthwhile as it covers not only their NBA tenure, but their college and Dream Team Olympic years as well. The price is a bit steep however, so wait a few months for the paperback edition.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6093/bbird.jpg (http://img180.imageshack.us/i/bbird.jpg/)

Romeo Delight
06-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Cleveland had no business being in these Finals the way they played so the right teams are here for sure.

I don't like Pierce but he can step it up when he needs to. Kobe was the reason they beat Phoniex...he just couldn't miss when it mattered.

Lakers will win in 6

Romeo Delight
06-02-2010, 06:02 PM

magic for the lakers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfp6ZCsvGc

It's a man's game Unchainme...man's game. That was a clean play. Ever played basketball? Gotta keep your head up. This isn't soccer.

Romeo Delight
06-02-2010, 10:10 PM
I don't even like the Celtics and I can't stop watching that Youtube of Garnett knocking that fool senseless

redblkwht
06-03-2010, 03:32 AM
Tired of Kobe Kobe Kobe..
Enough, Go Fucking Celtics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARF
06-03-2010, 09:06 AM
That's right red go celtics!!!

diamondsgirl
06-03-2010, 10:25 AM
I remember when Larry Bird was a rookie. I am sooo fucking old. :umm:

Go Celts!

Romeo Delight
06-03-2010, 01:39 PM
I know I should just let it go, but watch the Youtube of Garnett and listen...you can hear the contact ABOVE the sound of the crowd. Just awesome

MAX
06-03-2010, 03:12 PM
I know I should just let it go, but watch the Youtube of Garnett and listen...you can hear the contact ABOVE the sound of the crowd. Just awesome

Nevermind and my bad. :)

MAX
06-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Deej bought me a cool Celtics shirt that reads WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS and it's a cupla years old. What does it mean? :confused:

I want this hat for the series...

http://images.yawkeywaystore.com/images/products/h0752.gif

Maybe Warf or DG will buy it for me??

chefcraig
06-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Deej bought me a cool Celtics shirt that reads WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS and it's a cupla years old. What does it mean? :confused:

This is the kind of stuff that drives me bonkers. Over the years (what with moving, ect.), I've managed to misplace or lose jerseys and shirts from long ago, that were still in great shape as I only wore them on special occasions, if at all. I'm talking Larry Bird merchandise, not to mention stuff from the first time the Marlins won the Series and the Panthers Stanley Cup. Sure, I could buy some of it on Ebay or the like, but we are talking about a small fortune. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-mad-smileys-264.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Tongue-Smileys/) http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sad-smileys-328.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Mad-Smileys/)

PETE'S BROTHER
06-03-2010, 03:32 PM

http://images.yawkeywaystore.com/images/products/h0752.gif

Maybe Warf or DG will buy it for me??

sox hat for the celtics series? just askin'.

MAX
06-03-2010, 03:37 PM
This is the kind of stuff that drives me bonkers. Over the years (what with moving, ect.), I've managed to misplace or lose jerseys and shirts from long ago, that were still in great shape as I only wore them on special occasions, if at all. I'm talking Larry Bird merchandise, not to mention stuff from the first time the Marlins won the Series and the Panthers Stanley Cup. Sure, I could buy some of it on Ebay or the like, but we are talking about a small fortune. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-mad-smileys-264.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Tongue-Smileys/) http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sad-smileys-328.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Mad-Smileys/)

That sucks man. I might be interested in any Beckett or Lowell stuff. lol Yeah, like I could afford any right now?

As I've told you plenty of times, I have sooooo much Broncos gear, it's sick. Never selling any though. I have a signed Elway Orange Crush jersey!!!

MAX
06-03-2010, 03:37 PM
sox hat for the celtics series? just askin'.

Hey, it's fuckin' green and it represents Boston!!! :D

Romeo Delight
06-04-2010, 06:47 PM
What a no-show by the Celtics.

I think Kobe just wants this more than anyone else. How many offensive rebounds did Gasol have? Inexcusable.

Looks like Artest did a good job of getting into Pierce's head early which helped.

Romeo Delight
06-04-2010, 06:48 PM
If Artest is on, no way Boston has a chance. Kobe will get his and in clutch time, but If Artest is making stops and hitting a few threes, Boston is done.

Dan
06-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Go The Lakers.:D

GO-SPURS-GO
06-04-2010, 09:16 PM
the celtics are very good actors, but definately not the worst offenders. (cough: san antonio)

You just went on my ignore list, buddy! :biggrin:

Dan
06-04-2010, 09:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3hVuQXVv2k

PETE'S BROTHER
06-05-2010, 10:28 AM
You just went on my ignore list, buddy! :biggrin:

i was waitin' for that.:fufu:

MAX
06-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Go The Lakers.:D

Dan, you are sooooo gay.

Here's a present for you.

www.georgemichaelforums.com

Bill Lumbergh's already a registered member so you will not feel left out. :)

Dan
06-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Damn You Max,Bill Is STILL On The 2010 Wham Tour.:D

Romeo Delight
06-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Artest is already having his way with the Celtics...2nd on Garnett...this is goona be over soon

lesfunk
06-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Ray Allen is putting on a clinic. The only reason Boston is in this game

Romeo Delight
06-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Looks to me like the NBA wants this going 7 games.

Don't know how else to explain those Kobe fouls. I love the one where Rondo throws himself out of bounds and Kobe gets called.

One of the worst officiated games I can remember in the playoffs

PETE'S BROTHER
06-07-2010, 12:08 PM
allen went crazy!

Romeo Delight
06-07-2010, 03:01 PM
I don't think he ever hits the rim and makes a shot. They are either nothing but net or a miss. Tied his own (shared) record for threes in the first half!

PETE'S BROTHER
06-07-2010, 03:17 PM
and a new postseason and/or finals single game record.

MAX
06-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Glad The Celtics took game two, that's awesome!!! I'm soooo used to piss poor officiating when it comes to both The NBA and The Lakers but two fucking clean/clear blocks were called foul. Lame.

Romeo Delight
06-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Are you thinking of the block Big Baby had? His block was clean, but he hit him with his chest/stomach just before the block and moved him about 6 inches with the hit.
Still, I would like to see that stuff go, especially in the playoffs.
I have to give the NHL credit...they are letting stuff go and their Finals is outstanding and this series is nothing so far

WARF
06-08-2010, 11:50 AM
I'm tryin to get tickets for game 3.. go celtics!!

PETE'S BROTHER
06-09-2010, 11:44 AM
in a COMPLETELY UNGAY WAY, i think glen davis has amazing feet. he moves so fast for being so big. damn.:baaa:

Seshmeister
06-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Not it wasn't.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Not it wasn't.

thanks yoda?:biggrin:

Seshmeister
06-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Damn! :D

Seshmeister
06-09-2010, 12:04 PM
in a COMPLETELY UNGAY WAY, i think glen davis has amazing feet. he moves so fast for being so big. damn.:baaa:

No it wasn't.

Seshmeister
06-09-2010, 12:05 PM
That's definitely lost a bit of funny now...

PETE'S BROTHER
06-09-2010, 12:48 PM
just a bit, tho.

Romeo Delight
06-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Did you play a drinking game for every missed three Warf? Ouch...that was ugly. Talking about Big Baby's feet is all we need to know about how things went for Boston

GO-SPURS-GO
06-10-2010, 03:20 AM
One of the worst officiated games I can remember in the playoffs

Game 4 of the 1999 NBA Finals was worse.

i was waitin' for that.:fufu:

Just noticed where you're from. :biggrin: Most of SA (including me) was pulling for the Suns after they beat our Spurs. I'm pulling for the Lakers now. Did I just say that? :uck:

PETE'S BROTHER
06-10-2010, 10:35 AM
there is definately much loathing for the spurs here in the valley.

Romeo Delight
06-11-2010, 12:15 PM
I think it is time the NBA contemplated some rule changes to improve the game.

Imagine if half the teams in the league played like the Suns. Just imagine it. The NBA would be must watch tv all year round.

This Finals is telling in how far the game has sunk. Even the NHL which has been mismanaged by Bettman to the point of embarassment has managed to ensure that the game has been a priority.

I just have no interest in half-court offences and watching Big Baby with his amazing feet (for his size), lol.

Did you see Dr J and Kareem during last night's game. They looked like they would rather be at a Richard Simmons work-out than having to watch that snorefest.

Even the Lakers with someone like Kobe on it is boring basketball when they get into their half-court offense. Maybe they need to make it a 6 second limit for getting to half-court or something. At least that way you would have full court pressure and more turnovers and teams pushing the ball up the court.

I am a basketball fiend and I am getting disinterested. I will watch the rest of the Finals, but the NBA needs a change

PETE'S BROTHER
06-11-2010, 12:30 PM
boston plays like the suns at times, rondo pushes the floor quicker than nash at times. half-court offense is a staple of the game, has been for a long time. no disrespect, but dr and kareem would probably be bored on a rocket ship to the moon. they are old and sleepy. i thought it was an awesome game to watch last night.:tongue0011:

seriously, davis' footspeed is crazy, he is the size of an nfl o-lineman that can cover artest, odom and little guys half his size.

Romeo Delight
06-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Did you like watching Malone and Stockton back in the day? I didn't. And they were the best ever for that type of basketball.

All I am saying is look at the half-empty stadiums. If they can add a 3-point shot, they can make it an 18 second clock or whatever.

The game had its moments but I think the game blows right now. Can't believe you have a love-in for Big Baby still. Hilarious

Do you really want to watch teams throw it around for 24 seconds only to watch Artest jack up a three? No thanks.

Or how about all of your entertainment is from Big Baby and his magical feet. The game needs a major overhaul

redblkwht
06-14-2010, 01:59 AM
any predictions now guys?

Im thinking 7 games no matter what.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2010, 10:56 AM
celtics win tues nite. game over.

Romeo Delight
06-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Going 7 Lakers win. No team with anyone named Big Baby will ever win a Championship.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2010, 05:46 PM
it's glen. he don't like big baby no mo.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Going 7 Lakers win. No team with anyone named Big Baby will ever win a Championship.

they did in 08.:tongue0011:

Romeo Delight
06-14-2010, 07:26 PM
That's right, lol. Too bad Bynum is hurt. Let's see if Odom, Gasol and Artest step up.

Watching Gasol get blocked was such a weak attempt. You have to finish those.

Romeo Delight
06-14-2010, 07:27 PM
it's glen. he don't like big baby no mo.

Are you two related?

Dan
06-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Go The LA Lakers.:D

PETE'S BROTHER
06-15-2010, 11:37 AM
Go The LA Lakers.:D

groan:tongue0011:

Dan
06-15-2010, 02:44 PM
How Dare You.:D

lesfunk
06-15-2010, 05:11 PM
#18...

Romeo Delight
06-15-2010, 11:32 PM
So I was right all along...no team with Big Baby playing any significant minutes will ever win a Championship

Dan
06-16-2010, 12:54 AM
Sweet As,Bring On Game 7.:D

PETE'S BROTHER
06-16-2010, 10:56 AM
So I was right all along...no team with Big Baby playing any significant minutes will ever win a Championship

not yet......:tongue0011:

Whiteflag
06-16-2010, 04:39 PM
I was around and scrappy young lad way before basketball was even invented. I remember we used to use a garbage can as the actual basket.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-16-2010, 04:54 PM
peach basket, jack ass

Jagermeister
06-16-2010, 05:00 PM
peach basket, jack ass

:lmao:

Whiteflag
06-16-2010, 05:51 PM
PETE'S BROTHER --> :doggystyle: <-- Jagermeister

PETE'S BROTHER
06-16-2010, 05:54 PM
fuckyou, why am i the catcher?

lesfunk
06-16-2010, 06:03 PM
Big Baby made boom boom in his diapee!

PETE'S BROTHER
06-16-2010, 06:07 PM
the whole fuckin' lot of them did, very weak.

Little Texan
06-16-2010, 06:16 PM
any predictions now guys?

Im thinking 7 games no matter what.

You were correct, sir.

sadaist
06-17-2010, 11:59 PM
This off season, the Celtics need to change their logo to this. I think it will look good in green.

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2147083/2/istockphoto_2147083-choke.jpg

sadaist
06-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Oh well. Was hoping Lakers would lose. Still holding out hopes for some serious ghetto rioting & TV looting. Come on Lakeshow fans! Burn down LA!

Dan
06-18-2010, 01:04 AM
Sweet Fucking As,LA Lakers Take It.:D

sadaist
06-18-2010, 01:39 AM
Sweet Fucking As,LA Lakers Take It.:D

I think it was more handed to them. In the early 4th quarter when the Celtics were up 59-55, the kept showing the Celtics bench. The guys had no fire. They all looked as if they were down by 30. Up by 4 in the 4th quarter of the Finals game 7 and they were deflated? If you didn't know the score, you would have thought they were getting swept just by the looks on their faces.

Someone on the team needed to step up & get the guys fired up. None did. Props to the Lakers for not giving up. The Celtics showed a little bit of fire, but not until there was 1 minute left. Just about 2 minutes too late.

I wonder if Phil will come back for a chance at yet another 3-peat.

Catfish
06-18-2010, 12:40 PM
Oh well. Was hoping Lakers would lose. Still holding out hopes for some serious ghetto rioting & TV looting. Come on Lakeshow fans! Burn down LA!

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2010-06/54401298.jpg

Catfish
06-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Opportunism at its worst. Give these lowlifes an excuse to dance in the street and they'll burn their own neighborhoods down. Animals.

Catfish
06-18-2010, 12:47 PM
From the L.A. Times

2 officers hurt in Los Angeles Lakers victory clashes; downtown property damaged [Updated]
June 18, 2010 | 7:29 am

Los Angeles city officials and downtown L.A. merchants were assessing the damage Friday morning after unruly fans celebrating the Lakers victory in the NBA Finals rampaged through the streets around Staples Center.

The Los Angeles Police Department deployed a huge force of officers hoping to prevent the looting and violence that occurred after last year's Lakers championship win. But although the situation in and around Staples Center was calm, there were scattered problems elsewhere downtown.

Crowds broke windows of storefronts, jumped on cars, set at least 15 small fires and threw objects at police.

The LAPD reported 38 arrests. There were also several injuries, but the exact number was not clear.

An LAPD officer was hit in the head by an object apparently thrown at him and suffered a broken nose.

A Los Angeles sheriff's deputy was hit in the head with a rock at a light rail station platform, said Sheriff's Capt. Mike Parker.
At 7th and Flower streets, a crowd of more than 500 people surrounded a Metro bus and numerous people attempted to pull the bus driver out through the driver's side window, Parker said. Deputies deployed tear gas and sting balls, causing the crowd to disperse. They rescued the bus driver and the occupants of the bus.

A taxi driver was attacked, and his taxi was set on fire, Parker said. While rescuing him, rocks and bottles were thrown at deputies, who used sting balls and stun bags to break up the crowd, he said. They rescued the driver and, with the help of LAPD officers, took him out of the area.

Police fired non-lethal rounds to disperse a crowd at Figueroa Street and Venice Boulevard after several small fires were set. Fires were also set at 11th and Hope streets, and at 7th and Flower streets, a taxicab was engulfed in flames.

At least one person was beaten as fights broke out on Flower Street near Olympic Boulevard, officials said. A bicyclist was injured when struck by a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department vehicle near 11th and Flower streets, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

At La Bella Cucina, in the 900 block of Figueroa Street, customers began throwing bottles, knocking over tables and stealing bottles of liquor, said restaurant manager Christian LaBella.

"I think it's pretty sad, especially when customers turn on you so quickly," LaBella said late Thursday. "They lost respect for themselves, they lost respect for the Lakers, and they lost respect for the restaurant. It's a shame for L.A."

"A lot of stupid, stupid people out here tonight," added Edward Lizama, 42, who lives in an apartment near 9th and Olive streets. "This isn't people having fun. It's ridiculous."
The violence broke out shortly after the game ended. The LAPD declared an unlawful assembly as people gathered along Figueroa Street near Olympic Boulevard. Hundreds of officers in patrol cars, on foot and on horseback moved in to clear streets and break up the crowds.

At 8th and Figueroa streets, fans and a phalanx of more than two dozen police wearing riot gear and wielding batons faced off. The standoff began when a bunch of fans tore down a traffic sign and then ripped out two newspaper stands and lighted the papers on fire. When the police marched up Figueroa, about two dozen abreast, the crowd slowly receded. Some people were throwing containers of energy drinks, which had been passed out for free after the win.

The YWCA at 11th and Olive was vandalized as taggers marked graffiti up and down the side of a wall. Another person upended a traffic sign and bashed in several windows. [For the record at 9:30 a.m.: A previous version of this post stated that a YMCA was vandalized. It was a YWCA.]

An LAPD cruiser pulled up and shined a light on the men. "Let's go. Night's over," an officer said through a loudspeaker.

-- Sam Allen, Tony Barboza, Hector Becerra, Andrew Blankstein, Paloma Esquivel, Robert Faturechi, Kate Linthicum, Robert J. Lopez, Joel Rubin and Ruben Vives

Starwood
06-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Kobe raped/sodomized that girl. Starwood doesn't cheer for rapists.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-18-2010, 12:50 PM
now walmart is gonna have to raise prices to replace that cart.:(

Jagermeister
06-18-2010, 01:22 PM
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2010-06/54401298.jpg

Hey! Is the cop the only white guy in this picture or am I just being racist?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0134849ac3c3970c-pi

Catfish
06-18-2010, 01:25 PM
That's L.A. for you.

Big day for our Mexicans. First their national team wins in the World Cup, then their Rapers win it all.

Filthy beasts.

Catfish
06-18-2010, 01:27 PM
And what's the city going to do next? Give these animals a parade. Nice.

Catfish
06-18-2010, 01:31 PM
Seriously, do we need a better example of why we don't need immigration reform???

Lakers win and these people are waving Mexican flags and rioting??? Pulling people out of buses? Throwing shit at cops?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!

Jagermeister
06-18-2010, 01:33 PM
Ok I managed to find like 3 white people. I stand corrected. I had to really do some searching though.

http://laist.com/2009/06/14/photos_people_celebratingrioting_ov.php?gallery0Pi c=2#gallery

Jagermeister
06-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Seriously, do we need a better example of why we don't need immigration reform???

Lakers win and these people are waving Mexican flags and rioting??? Pulling people out of buses? Throwing shit at cops?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!

Damn I once thought it would be nice to visit LA but not anymore. :(

Catfish
06-18-2010, 01:44 PM
L.A. is a shit hole.

We'd better be careful. If we tell too much truth in this thread, it'll get closed. And then mods will post in it afterward.

Jagermeister
06-18-2010, 01:45 PM
L.A. is a shit hole.

We'd better be careful. If we tell too much truth in this thread, it'll get closed. And then mods will post in it afterward.

LMAO! True that!

jhale667
06-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Damn I once thought it would be nice to visit LA but not anymore. :(

You wouldn't last 5 minutes here if you said publicly some of the shit you've said here. Betting Catshit never leaves his trailer in the bowels of Simi Valley, Palmdale, wherever (only a few places "safe" for people that dumb) - and wouldn't dare go there with the "animal" "filthy beast" crap aloud in greater LA - someone WOULD kick the shit out of him. Actually, it's probably happened to him more than a few times already, hence the bitterness.

Having said that, rioting because your team WON? Idiotic no matter what color you are.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-18-2010, 01:52 PM
You wouldn't last 5 minutes here if you said publicly some of the shit you've said here. Betting Catshit never leaves his trailer in the bowels of Simi Valley, Palmdale, wherever (only a few places "safe" for people that dumb) - and wouldn't dare go there with the "animal" "filthy beast" crap aloud in greater LA - someone WOULD kick the shit out of him. Actually, it's probably happened to him more than a few times already, hence the bitterness.

still doesn't make it untrue

Jagermeister
06-18-2010, 01:52 PM

Having said that, rioting because your team WON? Idiotic no matter what color you are.

Sounds like you are a prisoner in your own city. :(

Fuck that.

No ones kicking my ass jhale. Grow up Mkay!

chefcraig
06-18-2010, 01:54 PM
You wouldn't last 5 minutes here if you said publicly some of the shit you've said here.

"If we had more men like you we'd have less men like you." - Hawkeye Pierce to Col. Flagg

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7419/ssn07165flagg.gif (http://img227.imageshack.us/i/ssn07165flagg.gif/)

Catfish
06-18-2010, 02:09 PM

You defend the filthy beasts, and then scorn them. You're dumb.

lesfunk
06-18-2010, 02:25 PM
If someone decided to give te U.S. an enema, LA is where they'd insert the tube

lesfunk
06-18-2010, 02:30 PM
I think you pricks better show Catpiss some respect. Who was it that CALLED OUT ALEX VAN HALEN FACE TO FACE a few years ago????? I believe the statement was, "YOU GUY SUCK WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH AND YOUR BROTHER CAN'T PLAY GUITAR ANYMORE!" Catpiss embodies the Roth Army attitude a thousand times more than you multicultural, namby pamby Homos!

PETE'S BROTHER
06-18-2010, 02:36 PM
If someone decided to give te U.S. an enema, LA is where they'd insert the tube

with another branch stemming from dallas:hee:

chefcraig
06-18-2010, 02:39 PM
with another branch stemming from dallas:hee:

And the catheter attached to the penis known as Florida.

jhale667
06-18-2010, 03:13 PM
I think you pricks better show Catpiss some respect.

He's proven he's not deserving of basic human respect.

You defend the filthy beasts

It's always the ones that want to classify someone else as less than human are the ones that are barely human themselves.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-18-2010, 03:15 PM
always?

Catfish
06-18-2010, 03:26 PM
He's proven he's not deserving of basic human respect.

It's always the ones that want to classify someone else as less than human are the ones that are barely human themselves.

Only the most lousy of liberal cunts would defend the kinds of people capable of unwarranted acts like this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/18/article-1287588-0A170172000005DC-545_634x423.jpg

Catfish
06-18-2010, 03:28 PM
I think you pricks better show Catpiss some respect. Who was it that CALLED OUT ALEX VAN HALEN FACE TO FACE a few years ago????? I believe the statement was, "YOU GUY SUCK WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH AND YOUR BROTHER CAN'T PLAY GUITAR ANYMORE!" Catpiss embodies the Roth Army attitude a thousand times more than you multicultural, namby pamby Homos!

I've never cared what people think of me. No one knows that better than Les.

But this site has become a disaster; I've found out as much since my return a few weeks ago.

Mods close threads like I've never seen. It's like the Links. Then they go back and post in them when no one else can.

Mods spend all their time, seemingly, in the mod forum talking to themselves instead of making the forums better. None of them seem to start threads, even in their own forums.

Christ, every mod here seems like the same person. Hardly any variety.

And I thought this place was fucked when Mezro fucked it up.

Catfish
06-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Only the most lousy of liberal cunts would defend the kinds of people capable of unwarranted acts like this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/18/article-1287588-0A170172000005DC-545_634x423.jpg

I just hope that's Obama in there! Looks like him, LOL!

Jagermeister
06-18-2010, 03:31 PM
I've never cared what people think of me. No one knows that better than Les.

But this site has become a disaster; I've found out as much since my return a few weeks ago.

Mods close threads like I've never seen. It's like the Links. Then they go back and post in them when no one else can.

Mods spend all their time, seemingly, in the mod forum talking to themselves instead of making the forums better. None of them seem to start threads, even in their own forums.

Christ, every mod here seems like the same person. Hardly any variety.

And I thought this place was fucked when Mezro fucked it up.

Well said my friend!

And I really don't like you that much and I know the feeling is mutual.

Jagermeister
06-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Just not any good boards around anymore. It's kinda sad really but what the hell can you do.

jhale667
06-18-2010, 03:50 PM

I said they were idiots. Didn't defend them.

But are you gonna sit there and try to act like white people have never done stupid shit (or didn't participate in that to some extent, however small the percentage)? If so, you're the dumbass.
And only the most vile racist tries to deny someone else's humanity like you do - regardless of whether they're acting like TOOLS or not.

And speaking of white stupidity throughout history they're not Lynching anyone, now are they? Dipshit.

Oh, and you think the site's gone to shit, too? So LOG OUT AND FUCK OFF, THEN.

Catfish
06-18-2010, 03:55 PM
I said they were idiots. Didn't defend them.

You did.

But are you gonna sit there and try to act like white people have never done stupid shit (or didn't participate in that to some extent, however small the percentage)? If so, you're the dumbass.

Never once did I say white people don't do stupid shit. Show me where I did. In the meantime, show me some white people in those pictures, since you brought up the subject.

And only the most vile racist tries to deny someone else's humanity like you do - regardless of whether they're acting like TOOLS or not.

These pigs are the vile ones. They don't deserve the rights this country has given them on a silver platter. The same rights they DISRESPECT.

Oh, and you think the site's gone to shit, too? So LOG OUT AND FUCK OFF, THEN.

Nah, it's too fun watching you cry, scamper back to the mama's tit that is the mod forum for you, and then see the threads get closed!

Jagermeister
06-18-2010, 03:59 PM
Really jhale. It is kinda fucked up dude.

Jagermeister
06-21-2010, 04:52 PM
See any friends of yours Jhale?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMdi-lOqDv8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMdi-lOqDv8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Jagermeister
06-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Are they mad at that cab cause it's white?

hambon4lif
06-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Are they mad at that cab cause it's white?I doubt that they're mad at the cab.....they're more pissed off at the cabbie.

The cabbie is a mod here, and has been known to delete posts and close threads when you don't agree with his liberal ideas and opinions.

These people are merely standing up for their 1st Ammendment rights and protesting censorship.

God Bless 'Em....and God Bless the United States of America!!!:lmao:

Catfish
06-21-2010, 05:42 PM
Isn't it nice that the City of L.A. and the Lakers rewarded all those cocksuckers today with a nice parade?

Jagermeister
06-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Isn't it nice that the City of L.A. and the Lakers rewarded all those cocksuckers today with a nice parade?

Really?

Man I wish I could have had a taco stand on the corner for that.

chefcraig
06-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Are they mad at that cab cause it's white?

That's nothing. Remember the sheer chaos the last time the Raiders won a Super Bowl?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu1Ng_Pyezg

Catfish
06-22-2010, 01:53 AM
At one point in my life I'd have considered myself lucky to have Game 7 tickets to a Dodgers World Series game or a Lakers Finals game. Now I'd be scared shitless they win--I'd never make it home alive!

Whiteflag
06-22-2010, 07:48 PM
WOOOO!!!!!
Put banner number 18 up in the fucking rafters baybee!!!

Who do you like this year... you basketball junkies?!?!

Post your thoughts here about the 2010 NBA Finals...

Celtics Vs. Lakers...

You're not the brightest bulb on the tree.