X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Sign of the Times - VH News in AARP

Figures I'd be the first to break this... Someone has to lead around here.

Yoko VH I graces the cover of the latest AARP magazine that arrived in the mail. It's the usual fluff about Ms Bertinelli's wild life with Ed, weight loss and her engagement to Vitale.

Big news... Val dumped Ed in 2001 when she learned of him taking Wolfie on a flight while sporting a bunch of cocaine in his wallet. But... post-rehab, Ed's a "terrific father now".

Given Ed's latest barrage of lame excuses for not working... I'm sure Val's fall wedding will be a priority over producing any new music.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

AARP, Zah?? fuck...

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I think the news was that Zaz gets AARP.

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

AARP?!?? Isn't that the magazine they send in the mail to all the geezers?

Hey Zah! Tell everyone the story about the signing of the Declaration Of Independence, when Tommy Jefferson leaned over and said "Hey Zah, ya' got a pen?"

....that's my favorite!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          Given Ed's latest barrage of lame excuses for not working... I'm sure Val's fall wedding will be a priority over producing any new music.

Don't give em any ideas, and Don't sell the Declaration of Independence pen!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
            Don't give em any ideas, and Don't sell the Declaration of Independence pen!
            yes, cause it has a clue to the national treasure
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

American Association of Retired People.

Since Ed isn't working, seems to be a fitting magazine for anything VH related.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Big news... Val dumped Ed in 2001 when she learned of him taking Wolfie on a flight while sporting a bunch of cocaine in his wallet.
                Wow, how out of character...
                Last edited by Diamondjimi; 06-04-2010, 04:36 PM.
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Don't sell the Declaration of Independence pen!
                  It's pretty much worthless, as it was modeled as a precursor to those crummy Flair pens that were popular in the seventies. Naturally it dried up overnight when someone left the cap off the damned thing.
                  Last edited by chefcraig; 06-04-2010, 04:55 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I think the news was that Zaz gets AARP.
                    LOL! I know the Van Halen fan base is getting old but not that old.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                      AARP?!?? Isn't that the magazine they send in the mail to all the geezers?
                      Well yeah... if you're over 50.

You ain't no spring chikin yo...self. Oh look the 40 something punk is pickin on the 50 somethin punk... epic fucking battle of the middle-aged bas-asses!! Shut the fuck up... this kids are watching...

Don't get so cocky... you'll be eligible to join AARP before spEd gets off his 50 somethin lazy ass and puts out any fuckin music
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Don't get so cocky... you'll be eligible to join AARP before spEd gets off his 50 somethin lazy ass and puts out any fuckin music
                        Don't remind me. At one time we could party for three days and recover in one. Now it's just the oppostite.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Don't remind me. At one time we could party for three days and recover in one. Now it's just the oppostite.
                          ain't it a bitch?
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            ain't it a bitch?
                            I'm just astounded at where the time went. A couple of minutes ago I got off the phone with a childhood friend, who told me that her daughter was about to graduate high school. Neither one of us could believe that we were both that old. And it's not like either of us feels any smarter due to the mileage. We are both just as befuddled today as we were 30 years ago, only today we can live with it a little better, as we realize it really doesn't matter.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

i was talkin' to a gradeschool friend the other day, freakin' out about havin' younger friends with kids driving and graduating already. she says the thing that set it in her head, was kids she used to babysit now have children of their own.

Comment

Working...