X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GO-SPURS-GO
    Sniper
    • Feb 2007

Hey my fellow Roth fans!

Hey everyone! Been a member here since 2004, and a lurker here way before that. Yes I know, it says “joined in 2007,” but this is my 3rd account.

I first saw Van Halen in 1979, and they’ve been my favorite band ever since. I’m proud to say that I’ve seen every headlining tour. 79, 80,81,83,84 and 2008. I saw the Eat ‘Em and Smile and the Skyscraper tours.

I took Dave’s side in the split, but I’m a “Van Halen” fan true and true. What I saw in 2008 was not the Van Halen that I know and love, but a hundred times better than Van Hagar. I’m also proud to say that I’ve NEVER seen that band live, or owned an album either. I’ve spent a total of five bucks on them at Blockbuster videos. I love drums and someone told me Alex throws a killer solo, so I wanted to see it for myself. Not sure which tour it was, but he had a neck brace and he was playing along with himself.

KISS has always played second fiddle to VH, but over the years KISS is pulling closer and closer to VH, due to KISS taking care of their fans and VH pissing on them. Dance The Night Away was the first song I heard from VH, and from that point on it continues to be my all-time favorite song.

I’ve been called a Troll, a Cocktard, a Groupie and a Head Fluffer, but now I’m a Sniper! So look out!!

I don’t get the chance anymore to post a lot here, but I do peek in almost everyday to see all the craziness that goes on around here. Due to current events, I think we all should come forward and reveal ourselves, that way no one can threaten us when something goes down. So who’s with me?

Oh, speaking of KISS! As you can see, I’m a huge KISS fan, and Gene is my favorite bassist. So could you guys please (pretty please?) help my band out? We have a chance to open for KISS and all we need is a little help. It’s super easy and it will only take about 10 seconds of your time.

Here’s my band. http://www.myspace.com/sadevilmaycare

We’re not a big band, but we’re not a garage band either. So I think we have a chance. I would GREATLY appreciate if you guys can help me out.

Here’s how it works: The top “5” (we’re at 6, so that’s why I’m asking for your help) bands left standing at the end of the contest will get reviewed by KISS management and they will choose the winner.

It’s really a simple process. Just click “Demand It” or “Go” and then put in 78223 and fill in your info and you’re done.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO “UNCHECK” THE BOX WHERE IT SAYS “RECEIVE TRUSTED OFFERS FROM PARTNERS” BECAUSE I DON’T WANT YOU GUYS TO GET SPAM.

Ready? Awesome!! Here we go!!!

Hmm... try this link. Thank you!!
    Last edited by GO-SPURS-GO; 06-07-2010, 04:39 AM.
    https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi GO-SPURS-GO and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
      Sniper
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
      Hi GO-SPURS-GO and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
      Did you vote?

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Oh, great. Another alias.

Now, don't you be startin' no trouble y'hear?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

"Fuckin A" Spurs. Ya got my vote!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

looks like I am the second person to demand that you come to the Boston area...lol
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Actually, you're the third.

I may be an arsehole, but I voted.

As a chick. I bet those count more.

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Welcome To The Roth Army.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

i can't be the only voter in az, i'll get some more....

betcha ima was wearin' pastels when he voted.
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I need a picture of your sister in the buff to make sure it's really you, and don't ask how that will help. Just send it!
                    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2006

I did it but it wouldn't let me enter zip 78223, it must read IP address.
                      "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        betcha ima was wearin' pastels when he voted.
                        Screw you.

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
                        It doesn't. I said I was from Beverly Hills.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          Oh, great. Another alias.

Now, don't you be startin' no trouble y'hear?

No no! I never said they’re alias’s. I first signed up in 2004 under a VH song, but since I had dial-up and a crappy computer, I got frustrated by having to wait 5 minutes for my posts to go through. So I took it out back and shot it. I got a new computer in 2005 and signed up as another VH song from Diver Down, which is still there. I signed up to argue with FORD. After changing from Netzero to ATT I forgot my password. I sent a few messages but never got a response, so I signed up again as GO-SPURS-GO. So let me assure you that I will NEVER use an alias.

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                          "Fuckin A" Spurs. Ya got my vote!
                          I knew I could count on you, bro! You’ve always been cool with me. I really appreciate that!! If your band (which is a better fit for KISS than we are) ever signs up for something like this you can definitely count on me to help you out.

Originally posted by Dan
                          Welcome To The Roth Army.
                          Why thank you! :-)

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
                          Hmm… Not sure why it didn’t let you if you typed in 78223. Any San Antonio zip code will do. My zip code is 78223. That’s why I put that particular one. 78210 is right next to me. Maybe that one will work. Thank you VERY much for taking time to help out.

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                          looks like I am the second person to demand that you come to the Boston area...lol
                          Actually, you're the third.
                          I may be an arsehole, but I voted
                          Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          i can't be the only voter in az, i'll get some more....:
                          I said I was from Beverly Hills.
                          Hey guys, I hope you typed in 78223 and not your own zip code?

Originally posted by VanHalener
                          I need a picture of your sister in the buff to make sure it's really you, and don't ask how that will help. Just send it!
                          Well I don’t have a picture of her naked, but I hope this one will do? She likes this picture because she has always been proud of her breast.

Hey guys, thank you very much for taking a minute to help me out. I really, REALLY appreciate it. Seriously!!!

Was I lying when I said it would only take a few seconds?
                          Last edited by GO-SPURS-GO; 06-07-2010, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Was I lying when I said it would only take a few seconds?
                            Nope. Pumpkin pie easy.
                            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                            sigpic

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                              Sniper
                              • Feb 2007

We only get 4 "Thanks" per day now?

Comment

Working...