Inside Iraq - Are Bush and Blair above the law?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Inside Iraq - Are Bush and Blair above the law?

A must watch!

June 07, 2010 — Many attempts have been made to try Tony Blair and George Bush for war crimes, but to no avail. In this episode of Inside Iraq, we ask: Is justice the property of the strong and is this a case of might is right?

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B0Zg-OwnvWA&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B0Zg-OwnvWA&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

*yawn*

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I am still watching it, but these two gentleman must be members here!
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
        *yawn*
        If Elvis thumb downs it, You know it is worth the watch
        sigpic

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You may yawn but there are countries they won't visit as it's too risky they might be arrested.

In 10 years time who knows.

Remember your pal Pinochet eventually got arrested by the Spanish and the US had propped him up for many years as he killed his people.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Well, build wind farms in Iraq. That might help...

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Remember your pal Pinochet eventually got arrested by the Spanish and the US had propped him up for many years as he killed his people.
              Aw, c'mon Sesh... Soda in your beer may be a crime, but as far as it actually killing people, it's a bit of a stretch.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Best quote.
                Brad Blackman - Saude supported us not with things but with secret good thoughts.
                Last edited by Blaze; 06-07-2010, 11:26 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Hassan Issa may be a bald pudgy guy but his presence and demur made him quite voluptuous.
                  sigpic

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                    A must watch!

June 07, 2010 — Many attempts have been made to try Tony Blair and George Bush for war crimes
                    No crimes were committed by these two.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Except Genocide, Murder, High Treason, Fraud, Conspiracy......need I go on?

Oh sorry...don't want to bring any of that horrible 'reality' to your little fantasy world.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Attorney General in the UK said in writing that his legal opinion was that an invasion would be illegal until he was eventually 'persuaded' to stop saying that...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          The Attorney General in the UK said in writing that his legal opinion was that an invasion would be illegal until he was eventually 'persuaded' to stop saying that...
                          How does he justify his legal "opinion?"

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            Except Genocide, Murder, High Treason, Fraud, Conspiracy......need I go on?

Oh sorry...don't want to bring any of that horrible 'reality' to your little fantasy world.
                            Good to hear from you, DumbAsARock69.

Prove your points above. Cite international Law, if you can, even though no international law trumps the US Constitution.

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              No crimes were committed by these two.

As the voluptuous Issa says when expressing an interjection, "Oh my goodness," "for heaven's sake."
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...