X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

KROKUS: 'Too Hot' Video Released

"Too Hot", the new video from Swiss hard rock veterans KROKUS, can be viewed below.

According to Peter Waelti of the KROKUS Globe Club For Clan & Fan, "The largest Boulevard paper in Switzerland, Blick, asked their readers to vote on five girls that would become possible extras in KROKUS' newest video for the track 'Too Hot', taken from the recent 'Hoodoo' release. From the newspaper's five finalists, the band had the hard task to choose the final three.

"Production and directing of the new video clip was done by Kaya Inan and Matthias Günter.

"Even cult director Quentin Tarantino could not have told the crude story better in this short clip.

"Shooting of the video was challenging due to extreme temperatures, lots of dust and time restraints. All involved in the shoot were extremely patient and did not lose a beat of enthusiasm and intensity in between takes.

"The band delivered a powerful, uncomplicated and raw performance! Roaring motors, hot girls and hard rock — that's what KROKUS is all about.

"The video has sex appeal, is sweaty hot and all rock 'n' roll!"

"Hoodoo", the new album from KROKUS, was certified platinum in the band's home country for sales in excess of 30,000 copies. Sony Music presented the bandmembers with their gold and platinum plaques prior to the first concert of the "Hoodoo Tour" on April 30 in Zuchwil.

"Hoodoo", which entered the Swiss chart at No. 1 in its first week of release, was made available in the U.S. on May 25 via SonyMusic Independent Network (SIN). The CD was produced by bassist and founding member Chris Von Rohr and was recorded by Dennis Ward (who previously worked on KROKUS' "Hellraiser" album) at House of Music Studios in Winterbach, Germany, with additional recordings at Pink Bild and Ton (engineered by ex-KROKUS member Jürg Naegeli) in Solothurn, Switzerland and Henson Studios, Los Angeles. Photography, artwork and graphic design was handled by Martin Häusler.

Partnered with Ariola and Arista, KROKUS became an international success and ran up the charts with their hit albums "Metal Rendez-Vous" (1980), "Hardware" (1981), "One Vice At A Time" (1982), "Headhunter" (1983), "The Blitz" (1984) and "Change Of Address" (1986).

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhw9Tthel7w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhw9Tthel7w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  • Catfish
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

LOL!!!

Awful!

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Catfish
      LOL!!!

Awful!
      Oh it's not that bad. It's an easy enough song your band can pull it off.

Comment

• Catfish
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
        LOL!!

Go fuck yourself!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

i am deeply upset. i will not support any band that has scantily clad, gyrating sluuty chicks with short short skirts littering aluminum cans along the highway!!!
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Jagermeister
            if ace practiced for a couple years, i bet he would still fuck it up.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Starwood
              Roadie
              • Jan 2004

Groundbreaking song and video. Simply breathtaking.
              Helping RothTards speak in the 3rd person since 2004!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Wait a minute...you only have to sell 30,000 copies of an album in Switzerland in order for it to be declared platinum? What kind of fucking sliding scale is that? Hell, my band's 3rd album would have at least gone gold there, and we didn't even print that many.

"Hoodoo", the new album from KROKUS, was certified platinum in the band's home country for sales in excess of 30,000 copies. Sony Music presented the bandmembers with their gold and platinum plaques prior to the first concert of the "Hoodoo Tour" on April 30 in Zuchwil.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

I like it. A simple, fun rock song with a video featuring a nice car and some babes having fun & rockin' out.

Rock n' Roll how it's supposed to be.

I'm fuckin' tired of all the pseudo-intellectual pretentious bullshit. The more you do it, the more stupid you show you are.

Keep it simple, stupid. Like THIS.

Krokus rocks!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Wait a minute...you only have to sell 30,000 copies of an album in Switzerland in order for it to be declared platinum? What kind of fucking sliding scale is that? Hell, my band's 3rd album would have at least gone gold there, and we didn't even print that many.
                    There aren't as many people in Switzerland as there are in the U. S. , Chef...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

hence the "sliding scale" part

blue or yellow paste?

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

A few thoughts.

1) Where the fuck are the spiked shoulderpads?

2) Those are the hottest chicks Switzerland could provide?!

3) Krokus..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Their first 3 albums are decent old school Rock/Metal.

The producer/engineer deserves a swift kick in the balls for capturing the wimpiest guitar sound of 2010...
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Why is it in English?
                            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                            sigpic

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              if ace practiced for a couple years, i bet he would still fuck it up.
                              Damn, that's a bit harsh!!!
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...