PDA

View Full Version : Post count issue....

Diamondjimi
06-14-2010, 06:12 PM
Upon logging on today, I noticed that my post count was around 10 less than it was when I logged out early today. WTF?

Anyone else have this issue?

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2010, 06:14 PM
nope.:biggrin:

Diamondjimi
06-14-2010, 06:23 PM
No shit. I hit 8005 posts (give or take a couple) last night. And today it was rolled back to 7,994.

Hmm...

chefcraig
06-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Well, remember that all the posts/threads from that aaabha peckerhead were deleted. So if you replied to those, they more than likely were subtracted from your overall post count.

Diamondjimi
06-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Well, remember that all the posts from that aaabha peckerhead were deleted. So if you replied to those, they more than likely were subtracted from your overall post count.

Yeah, I was thinkin some shit probably got purged....

Why haven't they made you a Mod yet Craig?

I can think of one smart decision that would open up a spot for ya! ;)

Va Beach VH Fan
06-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Well, remember that all the posts/threads from that aaabha peckerhead were deleted. So if you replied to those, they more than likely were subtracted from your overall post count.

That was me, sorry to temporarily delay your post padding... ;)

The spammers not only get banned, they get their posts/threads get whacked as well....

chefcraig
06-14-2010, 09:50 PM
That was me, sorry to temporarily delay your post padding... ;)

The spammers not only get banned, they get their posts/threads get whacked as well....

I don't consider it to be an issue, and I doubt DJ does either in overall retrospect. In fact, I believe he'd agree that a minor loss of post count (not that it even matters, when you really consider it) is worth it to have a troll rightfully flushed.

Thanks for your efforts, Va. :baaa: :banned:

Diamondjimi
06-15-2010, 12:01 AM
I don't consider it to be an issue, and I doubt DJ does either in overall retrospect. In fact, I believe he'd agree that a minor loss of post count (not that it even matters, when you really consider it) is worth it to have a troll rightfully flushed.

Thanks for your efforts, Va. :baaa: :banned:

No problem here. Just wondering why it took so long to ban the fokker...:biggrin:

Thanks VA!

Oh, and can someone de-mod Elvis and give Craig the job? ( Hmm, would be a great idea for a poll, but I'm not that much of a shit disturber) :biggrin:

Bob_R
06-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Oh, and can someone de-mod Elvis and give Craig the job? ( Hmm, would be a great idea for a poll, but I'm not that much of a shit disturber) :biggrin:

Craig already has a job. :biggrin: :tongue0011:

Jagermeister
06-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Craig already has a job. :biggrin: :tongue0011:
A part time job.

Bob_R
06-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Says the alias.

Little Texan
06-16-2010, 04:32 PM

I second that motion. Elvis has been acting more like a shit stirring troll lately than a moderator, and his frequent racist outbursts and use of the N word reflect poorly on the site. Moderators of this site should be held to a slightly higher standard than the rest of the membership and be setting a better example, IMO. Chef would make an excellent mod and has my full support.

Little Texan
06-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Also, I think Terry would make an excellent mod, and is long overdue.

Jagermeister
06-16-2010, 04:46 PM
I second that motion. Elvis has been acting more like a shit stirring troll lately than a moderator, and his frequent racist outbursts and use of the N word reflect poorly on the site. Moderators of this site should be held to a slightly higher standard than the rest of the membership and be setting a better example, IMO. Chef would make an excellent mod and has my full support.

That's horse shit.

Go fuck yourself!

Starwood
06-16-2010, 04:56 PM
If Starwood's post count gets fucked with - heads are gonna roll. If there's one thing in his life that's important to him, it's his post count.

jhale667
06-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Is Starwood a Bob Dole alias? Lots of similar 3rd person references goin' on... :hee:

PETE'S BROTHER
06-16-2010, 04:59 PM
i like general mills count.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Mills_monster-themed_breakfast_cereals

Igosplut
06-16-2010, 05:01 PM
If Starwood's post count gets fucked with - heads are gonna roll. If there's one thing in his life that's important to him, it's his post count.

At DDLR Sesh I believe boosted SFG post count to like 100K after he commented about amounts...

Diamondjimi
06-16-2010, 05:04 PM

:lmao:

6 years = 27 posts.

Guess it's a bit difficult to rack up that many post's when you're typing with your dick...

Diamondjimi
06-16-2010, 05:05 PM
at ddlr sesh i believe boosted sfg post count to like 100k after he commented about amounts...

sfg?...

Igosplut
06-16-2010, 05:07 PM
Spanish Fly Guy. He was a longtime member and a mod......

Jagermeister
06-16-2010, 05:12 PM
Spanish Fly Guy. He was a longtime member and a mod......

you would have liked him jimi. He was usually referred to as Spanish Gay Guy.

Igosplut
06-16-2010, 05:21 PM

Don't forget about the Crisco......

Diamondjimi
06-16-2010, 05:35 PM

Pfft. whatever... :clown:

I was a member there too. BTW, I didn't register under a different name like YOU did here...

Jagermeister
06-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Pfft. whatever... :clown:

I was a member there too. BTW, I didn't register under a different name like YOU did here...

Oh yeah you got me there.

http://godihatepeople.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/loser.jpg

Igosplut
06-16-2010, 07:46 PM
:lmao:

6 years = 27 posts.

Guess it's a bit difficult to rack up that many post's when you're typing with your dick...

ha!!!