• Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Obama's first Oval Office Address

So, how did he do ??

I know most of you girls watched it...

I thought going on about his green agenda was wrong when he offered no insight or even hope for actually stopping the 60,000 barrels spilling into the Gulf daily...

BP officials claim to be actually collecting up to 18,000 barrels per day, so that leaves 42,000 barrels flowing into the water...

I can tell you that no one in the Gulf region is impressed...

• Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Burning it off seems to be a solution. Albeit wasteful.

I dont understand why so many American's are upset with Obama over the oil rig disaster? I may not know some of the inside details, but I do know that the US President is nothing more than a voice for the senate. BP is completely at fault for this disaster. They are at fault for the deaths of 14 crew men and will & should be held fully accountable for the clean up and restoration of the Gulf- even if it takes 10 yrs. All the President (IMO) is responsible for is making sure the pressure remains on BP.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

and re-write the Health Care plan with the assistance/help/insight to our (Canadian) Health Care Plan.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

You can't burn it off...

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

why not?

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

it would make sense though, to control this mess by burning it off. its being wasted regardless.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

CNBC Utilities Page, Politics, Markets, Stock markets, Commodity markets, Currency markets, Bonds, US Top News and Analysis, US Homepage, stocks, Make It, Currencies, Futures & Commodities, business news

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

R ya sure???

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

well, its still a good idea in comparison to a fuckn metal box... right?

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

You can't burn 60,000 barrels a day, and a great majority of that is under water...

And, burning only works for surface oil in calm seas...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

"BP says the burner could incinerate anywhere from 210,000 gallons of oil to 420,000 gallons of oil daily once it's fully operational"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

again, still better than the metal box

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I read the article...

I'll bet you they come up with some reason not to do that...

Regardless, that would only be a small fraction of the oil...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

BP have been making all sorts of false claims since this started...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              So, how did he do ??

I know most of you girls watched it...

I thought going on about his green agenda was wrong when he offered no insight or even hope for actually stopping the 60,000 barrels spilling into the Gulf daily...

BP officials claim to be actually collecting up to 18,000 barrels per day, so that leaves 42,000 barrels flowing into the water...

I can tell you that no one in the Gulf region is impressed...

You should have listened to it on the radio so you didn't get upset by his black face.

Comment

Working...