PDA

View Full Version : "I Am An Obama Scholar"

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 09:35 AM
Question: Do you think it's appropriate for this type of thing to be conducted in public school?

School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R1Eb2juAnIw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R1Eb2juAnIw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 09:36 AM
What can I say. It's easy when this material just falls in your lap on a daily basis!:biggrin:

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 09:40 AM
Even that won't help...

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 09:43 AM
Even that won't help...

Oh Shit. LOL!

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 09:43 AM
This chick is cool...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xAY4Wf6Pf-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xAY4Wf6Pf-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:elvis:

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 09:44 AM
Looks like some of those kids already own stock in Taco Bell.

Seshmeister
06-17-2010, 09:55 AM
This chick is cool...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xAY4Wf6Pf-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xAY4Wf6Pf-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:elvis:

LMAO!

Good to see who your sources are these days.

Actually school children are a step up from your usual Fox News bozos.

Next step college students...

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 10:06 AM
Do you think it's appropriate for this type of thing to be conducted in public school?

Nickdfresh
06-17-2010, 10:13 AM
I dunno, but I'm wondering why you're making a big deal about it and care so much about trivial shit?

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Why is it only kids with dark skin-tone disease ??

Seshmeister
06-17-2010, 10:46 AM
You do know that all of your ancestors came from Africa and were black?

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Dude! No WAY!!!

:biggrin:

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 10:51 AM
I dunno, but I'm wondering why you're making a big deal about it and care so much about trivial shit?

Oh I am not making a BIG deal about it. But it's not trivial at all.

http://funnypics.free.fr/explorer/public/img/s/STFU2.jpg

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 10:52 AM
You do know that all of your ancestors came from Africa and were black?

Black and Monkey are different.

Sort of..

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Yeah, one likes bananas and the other likes watermelon...

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Yeah, one likes bananas and the other likes watermelon...

Oh shit!

This thread has gone way off track. :lmao:

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 11:01 AM
On a side note, Tony Hayward is getting a royal grilling...

Nickdfresh
06-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Oh I am not making a BIG deal about it. But it's not trivial at all.

http://funnypics.free.fr/explorer/public/img/s/STFU2.jpg

No. You're just jerking off all over the thread you started on it, then swimming in your own chum wake, fucko...

jhale667
06-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Oh shit!

This thread has gone way off track. :lmao:

Just as you planned. You guys KKK circle-jerks are getting beyond old. Why don't you just go post at Stormfront full time and get it over with? :dafinger:

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 11:07 AM
No. You're just jerking off all over the thread you started on it, then swimming in your own chum wake, fucko...

Jesus what is it you mod's. Just becuase u say it doen't mean it's true. That's complete horse shit you dumb fuck!

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 11:09 AM
Just as you planned. You guys KKK circle-jerks are getting beyond old. Why don't you just go post at Stormfront full time and get it over with? :dafinger:

Oh no, here comes the high and mighty, elitist, long haired, extra wordy, over emphasized Roth Army rat..

:fufu:

Nickdfresh
06-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Jesus what is it you mod's. Just becuase u say it doen't mean it's true. That's complete horse shit you dumb fuck!

Firstly, I'm a "dumb fuck?" Before you go hatin' the blackman, can you at least make an attempt at proper spelling and grammar, "dumb fuck" from "Dumbfuckistan?"

And I am a mod, the one whose not going to let you turn this into classless Klan and coontown....

Jagermeister

No fuckin way. It's way to easy get under your skin. :)

Seriously this is a relevant news story. You think I would stand for my kids sayin that in school? (insert obvious answer here-

Nickdfresh
Oh no, here comes the high and mighty, elitist, long haired, extra wordy, over emphasized Roth Army rat..

:fufu:

Oh, okay Elvis. Why don't you go back to your forum and close a Van Hagar thread, asshole?

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Firstly, I'm a "dumb fuck?" Before you go hatin' the blackman, can you at least make an attempt at proper spelling and grammar, "dumb fuck" from "Dumbfuckistan?"

And I am a mod, the one whose not going to let you turn this into classless Klan and coontown....

Relevant news story. I did not take this off track. Read the thread again.

Don't threaten me as clown!

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Classless Klan and Coontown ??

That would be a good sig for you, Dickforbreath...

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 11:14 AM
Oh, okay Elvis. Why don't you go back to your forum and close a Van Hagar thread, asshole?

Let your BFF speak for herself...

Nickdfresh
06-17-2010, 11:17 AM
No fuckin way. It's way to easy get under your skin. :)

Seriously this is a relevant news story. You think I would stand for my kids sayin that in school? (insert obvious answer here-

Let me make this clear as I can, Jagerfaggot...

I don't give two flying fucks who you were over at DDLR (and are too much of a pussy to register here as)...

Posting response and threads solely for "getting under" peoples' skin will not be shat all over this forum. If that's what your all about, the fucking hammer will come down. And I guarantee you won't like it. Ask some of the other jerkoff trolls here, like the Indian-douche who kept on with the pedo-propaganda. You're about entering his level at this point...

Nickdfresh
06-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Relevant news story. I did not take this off track. Read the thread again.

Don't threaten me as clown!

Oh please, it's a fucking YouTube. As spare me the "it's all about this thread" shit. You've been fucktarding here for a while...

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 11:19 AM

I don't give two flying fucks who you were over at DDLR (and are too much of a pussy to register here as)...

Posting response and threads solely for "getting under" peoples' skin will not be shat all over this forum. If that's what your all about, the fucking hammer will come down. And I guarantee you won't like it. Ask some of the other jerkoff trolls here, like the Indian-douche who kept on with the pedo-propaganda. You're about entering his level at this point...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA AAAHAAAAAAAAA HA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 11:22 AM
It is relevant!

Innocent kids being brainwashed into Obama worship is scary and it's WRONG!

:MAD2:

Jagermeister

Empty threats. I didn't do anything wrong. I have said it before Ban me I really don't give a fuck but you can't cause I didn't do anything so fuck you.

I won't post in your shit forum anymore. That's fine with me.

ELVIS
:mad2:

Nickdfresh
06-17-2010, 11:23 AM
It is relevant!

So are white people who hate black people...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_p27AHU-c9Xk/SbrfA4xK1oI/AAAAAAAAAQA/39lryGajKxU/s400/elvis+teddy+bear.jpg

Nickdfresh
06-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Empty threats. I didn't do anything wrong. I have said it before Ban me I really don't give a fuck but you can't cause I didn't do anything so fuck you.

I won't post in your shit forum anymore. That's fine with me.

Wut a great loss... (((sigh))))

Seshmeister
06-17-2010, 11:25 AM
It is relevant!

Innocent kids being brainwashed into invisible cloud god worship is scary and it's WRONG!

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 11:25 AM
It is relevant!

I heard it on the radio this AM. If dickdnotsofresh would listen to the damn news he would have heard it also.

Nickdfresh
06-17-2010, 11:27 AM
I thought you weren't going to post here anymore?

jhale667
06-17-2010, 11:29 AM
Oh no, here comes the high and mighty

This from the faux-christian that pontificates daily - when he's not spewing racist crap. Eat a gun, dickhead.

elitist

Unlike you, all that bible study DIDN'T make me judgmental.

long haired

I gather you're balding too, because you've mentioned it SO many times now it obviously bothers you I still have hair. Chalk it up to my superior genes. :hee:

extra wordy, over emphasized

Yes, we know literacy bothers you, as do posts with so many syllables you have to THINK, which makes your tiny brain hurt. You've made that quite clear. Along with the fact that you're an ASSHOLE.

:dafinger:

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 11:36 AM
:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

jhale667
06-17-2010, 11:38 AM
:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

Go have a doughnut, work on that arpeggio study I gave you (that you still can't wrap your head around) and STFU bigot.

ELVIS
06-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Break time's over...

I'll have a grilled stuffed burrito and a diet pepsi...

WACF
06-17-2010, 11:45 AM
First off...of course we came out of Africa...proven.

Whether we were black, beige or green I do not think it matters nor been proven which it is.

And...getting school kids involved in these things is all part of the brainwashing.

Plus I love how Elvis throws out the racist bate for us to chew on...well played...cause right or wrong it can be funny as hell...and I think that is all he is doing.

jhale667
06-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Break time's over...

I'll have a grilled stuffed burrito and a diet pepsi...

You get an employee discount on that, or what?

Catfish
06-17-2010, 02:10 PM
looks like some of those kids already own stock in taco bell.

lol!!!

Catfish
06-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Do you think it's appropriate for this type of thing to be conducted in public school?

I'm just happy to see all those N-words IN SCHOOL!

jhale667
06-17-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm just happy to see all those N-words IN SCHOOL!

And just think, that means they're already smarter than you! :baaa:

Catfish
06-17-2010, 02:18 PM

That'd be 'who's", grammar boy :baaa:

chefcraig
06-17-2010, 02:38 PM
I don't really see how this is such a bad thing for teenagers coming from a school in New Haven, Connecticut. After all, look at the fine quality of public school education one gets in the southern United States...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

bueno bob
06-17-2010, 03:23 PM
You know, when 80% of the threads in this forum get derailed by Elvis' "I'm going to randomly spout pseudo-racist comments, not that I'm really racist per se, but because it annoys people and I think that's funny" idiocy, at what point does it start reflecting on the website and those who allow it to continue?

Were I a first time poster here interested in engaging others on political topics (whether they're worth a shit or not), it would take me all of about seven minutes of topic reading to log out and never log back on, regardless of what kind of Van Halen/DLR fan I happened to be.

(And, as a side note, this thread is not worth a shit to discuss...)

I suppose racially based humor and baiting is amusing to lower brow sorts of lesser education and intelligence who consider it "daring" and "edgy" somehow...but frankly it's just worthless and a waste of time. Those who engage in it for the sole purpose of getting attention are nothing more than worthless attention whores who are obviously unable of contributing anything greater to the topic at hand and find it less challenging to just derail it.

Unfortunately, considering the source of it, I don't find it all surprising but I do wonder how new members here would find it and how they'd judge this website as a whole over it.

Catfish
06-17-2010, 03:32 PM
You know, when 80% of the threads in this forum get derailed by Elvis' "I'm going to randomly spout pseudo-racist comments, not that I'm really racist per se, but because it annoys people and I think that's funny" idiocy, at what point does it start reflecting on the website and those who allow it to continue?

When pussises like kkkhale667 and Nickdfelch stop whining every time!

Jagermeister
06-17-2010, 03:40 PM
When pussises like kkkhale667 and Nickdfelch stop whining every time!

I'm sure it's being heavily debated right now in the mod forum. The overall view will be that nicksdicksmells was out of line and that I have done nothing wrong. :)

LoungeMachine
06-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Fuck this noise.

As if we need another racist bullshit thread from you cunts.

Closed.

Go whine to a webbie.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
06-17-2010, 08:25 PM
That'd be 'who's", grammar boy :baaa:

The comma goes inside the quotation mark, CattyBitch...

Nickdfresh
06-17-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm sure it's being heavily debated right now in the mod forum. The overall view will be that nicksdicksmells was out of line and that I have done nothing wrong. :)

You think a bit much of yourself, jerkoff. The comments in the mod room were days ago, and they were something to the extent that having retarded, uneducated white trash fans like you and Catdouche were completely embarrassing to this board, and to David Lee Roth...