Clear All
  • General Hina
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

Van Halen jumps up to #3 on Pollstar.com

• Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Yeah the pattern has been #3 one week, # 5 the next. Its been alternating.. Whatever, they havent been number one for nearly two months now...
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

People will go see the tours. What I want to see is how that greatest hits package fairs. If it bombs, I will be happy. Very.

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I feel sorry for all those that are buying on the false advertising (with Dave's songs) and the obvious fact that EVH has lost the ability to play like EVH....

In defence of the band, Mike and Alex seem to at least have their shit together. Sammy sounds even more dreadful than I can remember, he's no way fit as proclaimed, and EVH cant play. (Apart from the basics) For all the ticket holders out there, I hope they get their shit together real quick, or you fuckers just got ripped off, bigtime...
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Is that Brett and Sammy ?
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• kennyboy
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2004

All the Spam fans must have recieved their unemployment checks and ran down to Ticketmaster.
              http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• General Hina
                Sniper
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                Yeah the pattern has been #3 one week, # 5 the next. Its been alternating.. Whatever, they havent been number one for nearly two months now...
                Maybe because most of the good seats have already been sold.
                They will now alternate from 3 to 5 to 10 until the cheap seats are gone.

Hina

Comment

• dysfunction
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                  People will go see the tours. What I want to see is how that greatest hits package fairs. If it bombs, I will be happy. Very.
                  This is a fuckin pointless post. The last Best of only sold 2 million and that was just a single disc back when you couldn't download music at will. This is a double disc in a time when almost everyone downloads music. It is obvious the greatest hits will not sell that many and no it wouldn't matter if Roth was the singer.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

If there were three new tracks with Roth...platinum in no time.

Comment

• gslinger
                      Foot Soldier
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
                      Maybe because most of the good seats have already been sold.
                      They will now alternate from 3 to 5 to 10 until the cheap seats are gone.

Hina

Another spammer tool that doesn't know shit.

There is tons of good seats available for this Tour f--kstick.

Second those VH Pollstar numbers are at #3 because CCC has rigged those numbers. I will post a separate thread on the facts here.......
                      <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
                      "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
                      </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
                      <center>
                      "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
                      <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by Panamark
                        when was the last time Dave was #1? All you idiots do is sit around and bitch. Dont you feel patheic yet?

Comment

• dysfunction
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
                          when was the last time Dave was #1?
                          1984 When Eddie carried him there.

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by dysfunction
                            1984 When Eddie carried him there.

we have a winner.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

When was the last time Hagar was #1 by himself?

Go back to the SHLinks.

Comment

Working...