PDA

View Full Version : BP Logo Redesign

ELVIS
06-23-2010, 11:26 AM
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/7358/slide_7358_97322_large.jpg

:elvis:

ELVIS
06-23-2010, 11:29 AM
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/7358/slide_7358_97325_large.jpg?1277306912508

ELVIS
06-23-2010, 11:30 AM
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/7358/slide_7358_97328_large.jpg?1277306992987

Blaze
06-23-2010, 11:38 AM
That's really gonna get 'em , E.
Nothing like a little spooky signage.
:donkey:

ELVIS
06-23-2010, 11:43 AM
The original logo seems fitting...

http://www.logorip.com/fusion/getfile.asp?file=assets/images/logo_bp.jpg&fo_comments=0

Blaze
06-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Now documented history might get 'em.
But another, self policed, ill police, unaccountable conglomerate will be right in behind them.

Too bad the 60's weed fumigation didn't fix that pesky problem of means, motive, and opportunity.

Do I know the solution to the pollution, ethical or otherwise, except for hard work and diligence, naw, just frustrated about the homeland, like you. :tear:

Nitro Express
06-25-2010, 01:03 AM
BP's stock will fall, another oil company will buy it up on the cheap and merge the assets under a different name. The dumb people won't get it and someone is going to make a killing off of this.

Nitro Express
06-25-2010, 01:11 AM
The thing is, how big exactly is the problem? They hit high pressure that runs a minimum of 20,000 PSI that is tearing the liner apart as gas rises to the surface at supersonic speed. What's propelling the oil is massive amounts of methane gas which of course has gone into the ocean and atmosphere. The result of course is massive poisoning but what happens if the methane ignites? Also as the well empties of oil, sea water will surge down into the void being heated to over 400 degrees F at great pressure. The result will be steam and possibly a huge volcanic explosion under the ocean floor.

This is major shit. Sure the business and political side can play all sorts of games but nothing changes what exactly this disaster has in store for the future. It's such a major fuck up and all the political and business leaders care about is exploiting the crises for their self gratification. These people have shown us full force the scum they really are. It's unreal.

Blaze
06-25-2010, 01:25 AM
Why can we not use natural magnets for propulsion?

Blaze
06-25-2010, 01:29 AM
Is the magnetic force in rocks not a casual phenomena?

Seshmeister
06-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Why can we not use natural magnets for propulsion?

There are some basic science books I think you should read as you have either been misled by someone about this crazy magnet nonsense or else you are just floundering in the dark.

Look in the popular science section of a book store and remember to check the CV of the author.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-30-2010, 03:51 PM
BP's stock will fall, another oil company will buy it up on the cheap and merge the assets under a different name. The dumb people won't get it and someone is going to make a killing off of this.

that will be exxonmobil.....

Here's an anonymous and unverified comment to complement the WSJ article:

What Obama is hiding - Big Earnings from BP Disaster...Is it COLLUSION?****

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Why is this not being reported AND Investigated?<<<<<<<<<<<<<
“Goldman Sachs wasn’t alone either in its astute “foreknowledge” of the collapse of BP’s stock value due to the Gulf disaster as BP’s own chief executive, Tony Hayward, sold about one-third of his shares weeks before this catastrophe began unfolding too.

But according to this FSB [Financial Stability Board] report the largest seller of BP stock in the weeks before this disaster occurred was the American investment company known as Vanguard who through two of their financial arms (Vanguard Windsor II Investor and Vanguard Windsor Investor) unloaded over 1.5 million shares of BP stock saving their investors hundreds of millions of dollars, chief among them President Obama.

For though little known by the American people, their President Obama holds all of his wealth in just two Vanguard funds, Vanguard 500 Index Fund where he has 3 accounts and the Vanguard FTSE Social Index Fund where he holds another 3 accounts, all six of which the FSB estimates will earn Obama nearly $8.5 million a year and which over 10 years will equal the staggering sum of $85 million.

The FSB further estimates in this report that through Obama’s 3 accounts in the Vanguard 500 Index Fund he stands to make another $100 million over the next 10 years as their largest stock holding is in the energy giant Exxon Mobil they believe will eventually acquire BP and all of their assets for what will be essentially a “rock bottom” price and which very predictably BP has hired Goldman Sachs to advise them on.

Important to note is that none of this wealth Obama, Goldman Sachs, and other American elites is acquiring would be possible without this disaster, all of whom, as the evidence shows, “somehow” knew what was going to happen before it actually did, including the US energy giant Halliburton who 2 weeks prior to this disaster just happened to purchase the World’s largest oil disaster service company Boots & Coots”.

Seshmeister
06-30-2010, 04:29 PM
I'm surprised at you posting such obvious conspiracy BS PB.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-30-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm surprised at you posting such obvious conspiracy BS PB.

it fit into the discussion quite well, i thought. just adding another "perspective" if you will. i'm certainly not claiming it to be gospel.

Seshmeister
06-30-2010, 04:36 PM
It's fucking bollocks. :)

PETE'S BROTHER
06-30-2010, 04:37 PM
can you prove it?:tongue0011:

Jagermeister
06-30-2010, 04:48 PM
it fit into the discussion quite well, i thought. just adding another "perspective" if you will. i'm certainly not claiming it to be gospel.

I will. Sounds just like something this administration would do.

Seshmeister
06-30-2010, 04:49 PM
1) There is no FSB report
2) The FSB would not make such a report in any case
3) If they did they wouldn't mention the presidents investments
4) Obama is worth a couple of million tops, how could his investment in a fund generate $8 million a year
5) There is full disclosure of presidential income each year
6) It would be weird if this Vanguard fund did not have Exxon mobile shares since it is a fund of the top 500 companies and Exxon is one of them.
7) A fund is just an investment in a bunch of different companies. For the Exxon shares part of the fund to make the whole fund grow at 1000s of % points a year, the Exxon shares themselves would have to be going up a 100 times that. Anyway why not just buy Exxon shares then????
8) If this madness was true you should go out and share in the success by investing in a fund which is somehow going to return 100000% over the next 10 years

So now this forum is part of the disease of another made up story which will spread around the web for a while, be debunked and then come back every so often for ever.

As I said I'm disappointed in you posting that.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-30-2010, 05:14 PM
1) There is no FSB report
2) The FSB would not make such a report in any case
3) If they did they wouldn't mention the presidents investments
4) Obama is worth a couple of million tops, how could his investment in a fund generate $8 million a year
5) There is full disclosure of presidential income each year
6) It would be weird if this Vanguard fund did not have Exxon mobile shares since it is a fund of the top 500 companies and Exxon is one of them.
7) A fund is just an investment in a bunch of different companies. For the Exxon shares part of the fund to make the whole fund grow at 1000s of % points a year, the Exxon shares themselves would have to be going up a 100 times that. Anyway why not just buy Exxon shares then????
8) If this madness was true you should go out and share in the success by investing in a fund which is somehow going to return 100000% over the next 10 years

So now this forum is part of the disease of another made up story which will spread around the web for a while, be debunked and then come back every so often for ever.

As I said I'm disappointed in you posting that.

dammit! i in no way intended to disappoint anyone, sorry sesh.

Seshmeister
06-30-2010, 05:19 PM
Hahaha.

Ok sorry I'm being anal.

It just bugs me this thing you get now where people just completely make shit up and then it spreads all over the place and no one ever seems to check it.

If you look and try and find the original source of this ie the FSB report it's just not there. Then you look up the FSB and realise that they would never be doing this kind of report and so on.

Blaze
06-30-2010, 05:27 PM
There are some basic science books I think you should read as you have either been misled by someone about this crazy magnet nonsense or else you are just floundering in the dark.

Look in the popular science section of a book store and remember to check the CV of the author.
Saturday mornings around 1 am. CV's go out the window and the greatest of imaginations fly into rooms. :bottle:

I have a small bag of these incredibility strong natural magnetic stones (or whatever they are). I take them out and play with them every now and again. It really is kind of cool how when held correctly what they can do to the other stones. I have just enough to make a small universe and then I bring the big boy in and suck the well balanced universe into the force field of the big one...
It really is amazing how strong a magnetic force field is.

Blaze
06-30-2010, 05:28 PM
I think there should be a thread dedicated to the sheer awesomeness of magnets! :baaa:

PETE'S BROTHER
06-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Hahaha.

Ok sorry I'm being anal.

It just bugs me this thing you get now where people just completely make shit up and then it spreads all over the place and no one ever seems to check it.

If you look and try and find the original source of this ie the FSB report it's just not there. Then you look up the FSB and realise that they would never be doing this kind of report and so on.

after searchin', i couldn't watch the videos cause i'm at work, but all the blogspots and sites seemed to be posting the same info without having a "source". after browsing the fsb page, it does not show any links to a specific obama transaction. although i could definately see the fsb having a department that may track political leaders' finances. i'm sure some of the data in the original post could be taken out of context, but i've seen shit like this in the movies ALL the time.

Seshmeister
06-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Saturday mornings around 1 am. CV's go out the window and the greatest of imaginations fly into rooms. :bottle:

I have a small bag of these incredibility strong natural magnetic stones (or whatever they are). I take them out and play with them every now and again. It really is kind of cool how when held correctly what they can do to the other stones. I have just enough to make a small universe and then I bring the big boy in and suck the well balanced universe into the force field of the big one...
It really is amazing how strong a magnetic force field is.

Ahh sorry I didn't follow you there, you post so poetically.

Over here we call those Chinese Love Balls or Ben Wa.

Blaze
06-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Ahh sorry I didn't follow you there, you post so poetically.

Over here we call those Chinese Love Balls or Ben Wa.
Ohmygosh!
NO. Jeeeze... these are not..... They are too small and irregular shaped.

http://www.healinghandsreiki.co.uk/items_images/1218205403mag%20hem%2030gm.jpg

Ben wa balls are magnetic? I did not know that.

Blaze
06-30-2010, 05:45 PM
I thought they only made a chime-y sound. But they are magnetic too?
Now I am curious.

Seshmeister
06-30-2010, 05:48 PM
You'll probably find they become less irregular the more you use them.

So I've heard anyway. :)

Why you would bring it up in this thread I don't know but good on you for being so open.

Jagermeister
06-30-2010, 05:52 PM
dammit! i in no way intended to disappoint anyone, sorry sesh.

You didn't disappoint me.

Sesh shut the fuck up.

Blaze
06-30-2010, 05:56 PM
You'll probably find they become less irregular the more you use them.

So I've heard anyway. :)

Why you would bring it up in this thread I don't know but good on you for being so open.

It was 2 am on a Saturday; there was no logic.
:bottle:

Blaze
06-30-2010, 05:59 PM
Though, the deviation of the topic has vastly improved this thread.
I can manage to see a loose connection between oil and natural magnets for propulsion.
They both would be forms of natural energy.