PDA

View Full Version : Is FORD dead ??

ELVIS
06-23-2010, 11:57 AM
What happened to FORD ???

:elvis:

Jagermeister
06-23-2010, 12:01 PM
I hope not. He was one of the few that did anything around here.

Igosplut
06-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Maybe he got a yeast infection from all that microbrew he drinks

That, or the BCE had him killed....

BigBadBrian
06-23-2010, 12:34 PM
I suspect it's his annual Arizona vacation period. He's got an uncle or somebody down there.

Maybe an illegal kidnapped his ass.

Nickdfresh
06-23-2010, 12:37 PM
The BCE bought him off with hookers and blow (and microbrews)...

He's been on a couple of hiatuses not far back, some involving travel and one involving computer problems and work...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-23-2010, 01:27 PM
I remember several instances over the years of FORD taking a hiatus....

GAR
06-24-2010, 01:28 AM
His old lady got tired of supporting his stupid ass after the towing company fired her for finding out she was supporting a stupid ass .

Nickdfresh
06-24-2010, 11:10 PM
His old lady got tired of supporting his stupid ass after the towing company fired her for finding out she was supporting a stupid ass .

And then a Mexican stole his job---oh wait, that's YOU!!

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm thinkin' FORD is still dead...

LoungeMachine
07-06-2010, 03:45 PM
No, but this thread is.

:gulp:

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 03:51 PM
A few folks are awol these days.

binnie
07-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Yeah, where the hell is WARF?

chefcraig
07-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Yeah, where the hell is WARF?

He was online last evening.

ThrillsNSpills
07-06-2010, 04:06 PM
PM him Elvis.

Guitar Shark
07-06-2010, 04:11 PM
FORD's been away for periods of time over the years, but I don't recall a month-long absence before. Hope all is well.

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 04:13 PM
FORD's been away for periods of time over the years, but I don't recall a month-long absence before. Hope all is well.

I had no problem with FORD. Maybe he just needed a break.

LoungeMachine
07-06-2010, 04:14 PM
I know the BF bullshit rattled him a bit, too.

I think it's just a longer-than-normal sabbatical and he'll return soon.

He Has Risen

LoungeMachine
07-06-2010, 04:15 PM
I had no problem with FORD. .

:lmao:

I can only imagine his relief at the news....

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 04:17 PM

I can only imagine his relief at the news....

You better wtach it or i'll missspell every ward for a intire day

PETE'S BROTHER
07-06-2010, 04:21 PM
You better wtach it or i'll missspell every ward for a intire day

dubble dawg dair ewe

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 05:23 PM
This thread must be BS!

No link...

LoungeMachine
07-06-2010, 05:25 PM
This thread must be BS!

No link...

Oh?

Did anyone cut and paste something from another site?

You fucking inbred hick.

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 05:37 PM
N****rMachine

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 05:38 PM
N****rMachine

lol. Have you two always been this nice to each other?

LoungeMachine
07-06-2010, 05:39 PM
N****rMachine

Glad you finally learned your lesson, bitch.

I'm sorry.... Racist bitch....

thome
07-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Is FORD dead ??
What happened to FORD ???

I am more worried about GM and Dodge, Ford is quite fine.

LoungeMachine
07-06-2010, 05:40 PM
lol. Have you two always been this nice to each other?

He does this when he knows he's been beat.

He knows you post links of OTHER PEOPLES' WORK here...

He's just being a douchebag to be a douchebag.

Too many bedpans with his name on them.....

LoungeMachine
07-06-2010, 05:41 PM
I am more worried about GM and Dodge, Ford is quite fine.

Okay, I'm man enough to admit it....

that was funny.

Dr. Love
07-06-2010, 05:53 PM

that was funny.

You mean you're gay man enough to admit it.

thome
07-06-2010, 06:36 PM

that was funny.

:drugs:..lol

Kristy
07-07-2010, 05:02 PM
A few folks are awol these days.

It's been rough latelty for me. My sister recently died (back in April) due to not wanting to be schizophrenic any more. Well, hope she is at peace with herself.

ThrillsNSpills
07-07-2010, 05:05 PM
It's been rough latelty for me. My sister recently died (back in April) due to not wanting to be schizophrenic any more. Well, hope she is at peace with herself.

very sorry to hear it Kristy

Jagermeister
07-07-2010, 05:08 PM

:umm:

Sorry to hear that. That's heavy.

Kristy
07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
It's been her struggle since she was 19 whne it first hit (she is 7 years olser than me). And I'm really fed up with the whole fucking mental health system and the inept "so-called "professional expertise"; it operates more like a business ..well, it IS a business rather than a humantarian support system. But that's a completely different story which I may talk about once (if ever) I get over my anger on how fucked that system really is.

Jagermeister
07-07-2010, 05:19 PM
It's been her struggle since she was 19 whne it first hit (she is 7 years olser than me). And I'm really fed up with the whole fucking mental health system and the inept "so-called "professional expertise"; it operates more like a business ..well, it IS a business rather than a humantarian support system. But that's a completely different story which I may talk about once (if ever) I get over my anger on how fucked that system really is.

:(

Normally I would have some really distasteful comment to make about high heels or some shit but I don't think you would find it to be very funny. So' I'll save that for another time. ;)

PETE'S BROTHER
07-07-2010, 05:25 PM

hope you find peace as well

lesfunk
07-07-2010, 05:28 PM
He's probably at Gitmo being waterboarded by Dick Cheney as I type.
Kristy, Sorry about your sister.

Jagermeister
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Here you go Kristy.

http://www.wallpaper-caffe.com/bulkupload/Nature/Flowers/Roses%20025.jpg

Now cuss someone out. Maybe that will make you feel better!

I suggest jhale. He has been awol for a few days. He needs a tune up. :biggrin:

hankster
07-07-2010, 06:38 PM
I hope that your sister has found the peace that she has been looking for Kristy

Nickdfresh
07-07-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm sure FORD is fine and is just taking a hiatus. Like Kristy (and I am deeply sorry to hear about your loss, wish you well), Ford's had a couple of heavy things hit him in the past couple of years. If he doesn't turn up in a bit, we'll start making inquiries. I'm pretty sure Lounge and Shark live his way. But he has a right to privacy and to log off the internet if he wants too...

lesfunk
07-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Do Lounge and FORD live near each other? Are most people in their neck of the woods Batshit crazy leftists?

Blaze
07-07-2010, 08:25 PM

And it truly is. Thanks for sharing part of her story. The sheer massive corruption in the "mental health care" field is staggering,
just ungodly staggering. And when I say corruption, I include the experimentation of the drug companies not to mention the medical community as a whole not addressing the organic-ness of mental health (neurological health and brain care).

If you choose to speak up and out, consider documenting and publication. It is a tough area of corruption to fight and many burn out.
Many places you will find fiscal corruption simply due the long term vulnerability of the clients.

Seshmeister
07-07-2010, 08:40 PM
I think given his age and the time that has now passed we can safely assume FORD has kicked the bucket, fallen off his perch and is a new tentacle in the glorious noodly body of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Rest in Pasta dude!

conmee
07-11-2010, 04:29 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

I can't vouche for FORD, but I am still alive. I know that atheist©®™ Sesh was somewhat concerned....

Icon©®™

P.S. I hope things get better for Kristy...

Nitro Express
07-11-2010, 12:46 PM

Sorry to hear that Kristy. I lost a brother not too long ago due to some undiagnosed heath problems that could have easily been taken care of. I hear you on the health care system. Everything has become a business. I basically say we live in the age of scams.

Nitro Express
07-11-2010, 12:47 PM
I think Ford is eating pussy in Oxacca, Mexico.

Nitro Express
07-11-2010, 12:52 PM
And it truly is. Thanks for sharing part of her story. The sheer massive corruption in the "mental health care" field is staggering,
just ungodly staggering. And when I say corruption, I include the experimentation of the drug companies not to mention the medical community as a whole not addressing the organic-ness of mental health (neurological health and brain care).

If you choose to speak up and out, consider documenting and publication. It is a tough area of corruption to fight and many burn out.
Many places you will find fiscal corruption simply due the long term vulnerability of the clients.

Too many people on medication these days. It blows me away how many people are. I grew up Mormon and so I have Mormon relatives and those people use the most antidepressants out of any group in the nation. My cousin who is a pharmacist asked me if Mormons take antidepressants because they don't drink and I said no, they are depressed because they are expected to be perfect all the time. The pressure makes them crack. Also, brainwashing and mind control fucks people over. The best cure is to realize you been had and get the hell out and live your life on your terms. Most depression in my opinion can be taken care of by changing your lifestyle more than popping pills and numbing the fuck up.

lesfunk
07-11-2010, 02:22 PM
I think Ford is eating pussy in Oxacca, Mexico.
Or Maybe eating Oxycontins in Pussy Mexico?

GAR
07-11-2010, 03:56 PM
And I'm really fed up with the whole fucking mental health system

I'll gladly join in on that chorus.. sorry for the loss: my ex galpal started going south that way around 94 and it wrecked 10 years out of my own life dealing with it.

I initially blame Reagan, but I also blame social stigma for the mentally ill and thin society really, really has to change its' way of thinking before things to get better for the disabled on the State and Federal level.

Either that, or we get lucky and have a few more McVeigh-level showdowns to make us take notice of those who can't help themselves.

ELVIS
07-11-2010, 05:29 PM
McVeigh had CIA ties...

And don't worry, Obama is gonna fix healthcare...

Nickdfresh
07-11-2010, 05:56 PM
McVeigh had CIA ties...

Really? I mean, really? :rolleyes:

McVeigh couldn't even pass the Special Forces Qualification Course...

GAR
07-11-2010, 09:31 PM
And we've yet to see that the HealthSCARE bit doesn't fix Obama permanently.. then again November elections will show just how "stupid" Americans are.

That's why Ohio is such a swing state. CA or NY may not give a shit, but midamericans can only be lied to so much before they turn on you.

kwame k
07-11-2010, 10:02 PM
..................but midamericans can only be lied to so much before they turn on you.

I take it that's from personal experience, Clay!

Nitro Express
07-12-2010, 02:41 AM
Or Maybe eating Oxycontins in Pussy Mexico?

You mixed up Ford with Rush Limbaugh.

Nitro Express
07-12-2010, 02:47 AM
And we've yet to see that the HealthSCARE bit doesn't fix Obama permanently.. then again November elections will show just how "stupid" Americans are.

That's why Ohio is such a swing state. CA or NY may not give a shit, but midamericans can only be lied to so much before they turn on you.

Many Americans are stupid and passive. Hell, people still buy gas at BP stations. The thing is history shows big changes happen because an organized minority make that change happen. We only need 20% on board to make a difference. Obama won because Bush was at the time the worst president in US history and people figured nobody could be worse. Obama sold himself as the CHANGE guy. Billions of dollars were spent to make him a celebrity and he got people to vote who normally don't. He has no substance though and he's a huge liar. He has spent more money and deployed more troops than even Bush so it's business as usual with a bigger tax bill and less freedom.

Frankly if the American people are going to continue to be stupid and do nothing, they get what they deserve.

Little Texan
07-14-2010, 01:45 AM
I'm beginning to wander myself if Ford is ok.

GAR
07-14-2010, 02:21 AM
There WAS a guy who dove drunk off the Venice Beach Pier on the fourth.. they found his body couple days ago.

I hope FORD's body makes it back home from where it went to. Whether or not that was his body they found..

Little Texan
07-19-2010, 02:42 AM
Last Activity
06-04-2010 09:12 AM

45 days and counting. Hope everything is ok.

Hopefully he is just taking a hiatus like Lounge did last year.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Like I said, FORD has taken long stretches away from here before...

That said, I hope he's alright as well...

GAR
07-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Here's what I think folks, and I have been wrong before so I could be wrong this time so bear with me:

- he's getting that much-needed lobatomy!

You'll see a kinder.. gentler FORD. A less hypercritical FORD. A drop in the bucket of nastyness from what he used to be FORD.

Baby's On Fire
07-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Seriously....is FORD okay?

He's been around since Slawterhouse and has never been MIA like this....Has anyone checked in on him???

kwame k
07-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Agreed.......I'm sure people here have his home # and contact info. The Army wouldn't be the same without that "tin foil hat", dude!

knuckleboner
07-26-2010, 08:48 PM
Agreed.......I'm sure people here have his home # and contact info. The Army wouldn't be the same without that "tin foil hat", dude!

plus, he damn near killed off the gary cherone era by himself...

kwame k
07-26-2010, 08:51 PM

ThrillsNSpills
07-26-2010, 09:26 PM
He's not dead he's restin.

Nickdfresh
07-26-2010, 10:06 PM
Well, maybe Guitar Shark or Lounge Machine could knock on FORD's door?

Seshmeister
07-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Anyone emailed him yet?

Nickdfresh
07-26-2010, 10:22 PM
I just did. Kind of didn't want to though...

GAR
07-27-2010, 02:06 AM

You're dying for me to PM you his phone number aintcha.. knobsmuggler

GAR
07-27-2010, 02:23 AM
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa22/felixflankin/vhml.jpg
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/vh/

Most of the other VHML and Slawterhouse people tend to post at the Yahoo Group what used to be called "VH" but is now "united groups of van halen"

I'd think if FORD was posting anywhere, he'd post there but is not.

LoungeMachine
07-27-2010, 02:56 AM
You're dying for me to PM you his phone number aintcha.. knobsmuggler

STFU asshole.

Just STFU.

chefcraig
07-27-2010, 08:13 AM
Not for nothing, but has anyone heard from Panamark (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/member.php?24-Panamark)? The fellow hasn't posted in over a month. :(

Va Beach VH Fan
07-27-2010, 08:49 AM
Not for nothing, but has anyone heard from Panamark (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/member.php?24-Panamark)? The fellow hasn't posted in over a month. :(

Didn't he say he was going to have in-laws around ??

chefcraig
07-27-2010, 09:44 AM

I'm really not sure. If you recall, last year about this time his family went abroad, but he still managed to post from time to time. In this case, he has not been online since 06-23-2010.

WACF
07-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Glad you did though Nick.

Keep us posted.

ThrillsNSpills
07-27-2010, 11:27 AM
I just did. Kind of didn't want to though...

I hear you. He owes us no explanation but it's really not like him to vanish for this long.

Hopefully he won the lottery and is taking a long vacation or something good.

Jesus Christ
07-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Greetings, My children....

I just stopped by to assure thee that FORD is NOT here among us in Heaven, nor does he dwell below with Lucifer, and he will return to this place soon.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2010, 02:38 PM
whew, thanks jesus!

Guitar Shark
07-27-2010, 02:40 PM

I just stopped by to assure thee that FORD is NOT here among us in Heaven, nor does he dwell below with Lucifer, and he will return to this place soon.

Praise the Lord!

jhale667
07-27-2010, 02:45 PM

Thank you Jesus!! :cool:

Jesus Christ
07-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Thou art welcome, My son. :jesuslol:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2010, 03:03 PM
welcome back

Starwood
07-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Thou art welcome, My son. :jesuslol:

Starwood is JC's biggest fan. His posts kill me every time.

GO-SPURS-GO
07-27-2010, 03:32 PM

There IS a God! :happy64:

Since I know FORD really cares about the environment, I’m guessing he’s volunteering to help clean up the oil spill in the gulf. Am I correct?

Little Texan
07-27-2010, 05:11 PM

Thank the Ford, er...Lord! :biggrin:

FORD
07-28-2010, 03:22 PM
There IS a God! :happy64:

Since I know FORD really cares about the environment, I’m guessing he’s volunteering to help clean up the oil spill in the gulf. Am I correct?

No, they wouldn't want me down there. I wouldn't play by BP's rules. So Tony Hayward "got his life back" I guess? How nice for him..... :rolleyes:

And yes, rumors of my death or abduction by aliens, terraists, or the BCE, have been greatly exaggerated.

GO-SPURS-GO
07-28-2010, 03:35 PM
No, they wouldn't want me down there. I wouldn't play by BP's rules. So Tony Hayward "got his life back" I guess? How nice for him..... :rolleyes:

And yes, rumors of my death or abduction by aliens, terraists, or the BCE, have been greatly exaggerated.

It's nice to see that you're okay. :beers8: You had everyone worried about you.

Hardrock69
07-28-2010, 03:37 PM
Look what the cat dragged in....

Where the hell you been, Fucked Over Rolling Device? :lol:

Guitar Shark
07-28-2010, 03:39 PM
I prefer Fucker Only Rolls Downhill, myself... :D

PETE'S BROTHER
07-28-2010, 03:39 PM
not everyone;)

PETE'S BROTHER
07-28-2010, 03:40 PM
first on race day

chefcraig
07-28-2010, 03:40 PM
I prefer Fucker Only Rolls Downhill, myself... :D

True, but Fucked-Over, Rebuilt Dodge simply rolls off the tongue.

Honorable mentions: Fix It Again Tony and PONTIAC.

Hardrock69
07-28-2010, 04:07 PM
:lol:

GAR
07-28-2010, 09:16 PM

Hahhahahaaaa... porch monkey madness kept him from logging in!