X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Jerry Seinfeld Calls Lady Gaga A 'Jerk' After Mets Game Behavior

Jerry Seinfeld is calling out Lady Gaga for her crude conduct at a New York Mets game after the diva took refuge from paparazzi in his private box at Citi Field.

Gaga stirred up headlines when she appeared at the June 10 baseball game in a befuddling outfit (a leather jacket draped over a black bikini) and held court from her front-row seat. When fans and photogs noticed her presence, they began snapping shots of the pop star. Gaga was not in a pic-taking mood, however, and started giving the flashbulbs the finger and moved to a private box to escape the attention. Turns out, the box belongs to Seinfeld.

"You give people the finger and you get upgraded? Is that the world we're living in now?" Seinfeld sounded off in an interview with WFAN radio, the New York Post reports. reports. "This woman is a jerk. I hate her. I can't believe they put her in my box, which I paid for."

Seinfeld also added that he didn't know that the pop star usurped his box until he showed up later on for a night game.

"I don't know what these young people think or how they promote their careers," said Seinfeld, slamming the diva's rowdy antics. "I'm not one of these all-publicity-is-good people. People talk about 'You need exposure' — you could die of exposure."

While she hasn't responded to Seinfeld's scolding just yet, Gaga did take to her Twitter page a day after the public got wind of her rambunctious behavior. "A middle finger is more New York than a corporate ambush. I bleed for my hometown, and I'd die for my fans.
    This lady is a fucking whore, plain and simple. Still don't understand her popularity, "Hey! Remember Ace of Base? What if we made an updated versions of their songs, featuring edgy lyrics, fronted by a Women who's dying to be Madonna", just seems so manufactured, gurantee you that was what was discussed by Clear Channel and the other douche bags that run that dying industry before unleashing this plague on the world.

and in regards to her behavior, hey BITCH, you're AT A FUCKING BASEBALL GAME. THERE'S FUCKING KIDS EVERYWHERE, SHOW SOME CLASS.

seriously hope they find something out that ends this bitches career.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
    Not gonna happen until
    a) the sales plummet
    b) the record company decides she's not worth the money anymore
    c) the shock value lessens
    d) people get their fill
    e) all of the above...
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Coyote
      Not gonna happen until
      a) the sales plummet
      b) the record company decides she's not worth the money anymore
      c) the shock value lessens
      d) people get their fill
      e) all of the above...
      there's very little shock value in her music and her career moves, it's all pretty much been done before. Her whole shock value, stems from her wearing shit designer clothes and in general being annoying.

It just annoys me that people like her are given record contracts, without any discernible talent or singing ability. Really don't have problems with people using publicity, bad or good to promote music, GN'R, Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Kiss, NWA, Public Enemy, Van Halen, Zeppelin, all had this down pat. But the major difference between these, is that these groups worked hard to make it big, produced some classic albums to more than backup the ability to shock and be crazy.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

This is House Of Music material ??

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
          This is House Of Music material ??
          It's mean't to comment on the sad state of music today, king.

if you would like, I could see if it could be moved to non.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Nah, just sayin'

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh, okay Jerry. Maybe she'd be a little classier if she was 40-something and dating 16 year olds?

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Oh, okay Jerry. Maybe she'd be a little classier if she was 40-something and dating 16 year olds?
                I hear ya Nick, but still...even though Shoshana Lonstein was only 16 when she first started dating Seinfeld, no one ever wondered if she used to be a man.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

there's very little shock value in her music and her career moves, it's all pretty much been done before. Her whole shock value, stems from her wearing shit designer clothes and in general being annoying.

It just annoys me that people like her are given record contracts, without any discernible talent or singing ability. Really don't have problems with people using publicity, bad or good to promote music, GN'R, Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Kiss, NWA, Public Enemy, Van Halen, Zeppelin, all had this down pat. But the major difference between these, is that these groups worked hard to make it big, produced some classic albums to more than backup the ability to shock and be crazy.
                  Given how prescription drugged, "watered down" and safe society is these days... Lady Gag(a) is the new Anti-Christ...
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Catfish
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

This lady is a fucking whore, plain and simple. Still don't understand her popularity, "Hey! Remember Ace of Base? What if we made an updated versions of their songs, featuring edgy lyrics, fronted by a Women who's dying to be Madonna", just seems so manufactured, gurantee you that was what was discussed by Clear Channel and the other douche bags that run that dying industry before unleashing this plague on the world.

and in regards to her behavior, hey BITCH, you're AT A FUCKING BASEBALL GAME. THERE'S FUCKING KIDS EVERYWHERE, SHOW SOME CLASS.

Agree with everything he said.

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

the cock wasn't enough...

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      and i agree.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I hope you're not chasing 16-year olds, too.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

not in a while.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

She is on the cover of Rolling Stone this month. It's a great cover. She is built like a brick shit house.

I like her.

Comment

Working...