PDA

View Full Version : Vince Neil Arrested on Suspicion of DUI

Jagermeister
06-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Merely a week after appearing in our studio for an episode of the ''Creep Show,' Mötley Crüe singer and solo artist Vince Neil, who is promoting his new solo effort, 'Tattoos & Tequila,' has reportedly been arrested on suspicion of DUI this morning in Las Vegas. He is currently in custody and awaiting bail.

This is not the first time Neil has gotten behind the wheel while under the influence. In 1984, Neil and Hanoi Rocks drummer Nicholas 'Razzle' Dingley were partying at Neil's home outside of Los Angeles when they got into a car. A drunken Neil lost control of the car and crashed into an oncoming vehicle. Dingley was killed and Neil was charged with vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence of alcohol. His blood alcohol limit was well over California's legal limit. Neil was sentenced to five years probation and spent 15 days in jail. He also paid $2.6 million to the victims and performed 200 hours of community service.

http://video.aol.com/aolvideo/AOL Music/creepshow-episode-59/102148539001

Jagermeister
06-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Goddamn Vince.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-28-2010, 12:57 PM
so foolish

THEDOCTOR
06-28-2010, 01:02 PM
OH MY GOD! This is SO shocking! A member of Motley Crue,those shining beacons of wholesome living...ARRESTED? Whats next? Ozzy Osbourne will become uncomprehensible? Lady Ga Ga will do something to get herself noticed? Keith Richards will do drugs? Howard Stern will talk about vagina? Joe Biden will be a douchebag?
2012 surely must be coming ,because these things NEVER happen.
:rolleyes:

sonrisa salvaje
06-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Let me first say that 'Tattoos & Tequila is a good record. However, i can't help but wonder if Vince saw the first weeks sales figures and went on a bender.

Jagermeister
06-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Let me first say that 'Tattoos & Tequila is a good record. However, i can't help but wonder if Vince saw the first weeks sales figures and went on a bender.

LMAO! I guess it came out last Tuesday. That's 2 I need to get now. That and Scream.

Kristy
06-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Keith Richards will do drugs?

Go easy on Keith. Because, for some bizarre reason, Keith has managed to retain his rock’n’roll cool(ness). He has not grown old as others have grown old. He has not sucked Royal cock, (like "Sir" Elton and Paul), he has not golfed. He has not farmed trout. But he has righteously and furiously fucked the living shit out of mincing Mick for being a rock-traitor, for pissing on the Stones’ myth and for generally being a vile and loathsome licker of Satan’s sweet but highly-toxic sex-spittle.

http://www.rockgreats.com/files/image/keith%20richards3.jpg

The wizened Keith is one fucked-up savagely flawed human being. But he has once again (when put to the test) proven to be as cool as Pluto (-220ºC). Music aside, my all-time favorite quote he ever spewed was when asked if he felt all weepy, crushed, heart-broken and emotionally torn to shreds by the tragic death of Princess Diana. Keith replied: “I never knew the chick.” And that, fellow Roth-ites, is class.

Catfish
06-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Headline should read:

Vince Neil Arrested on Suspicion of Desperately Trying to Amp Up Album, Tour Sales

ELVIS
06-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Vince who ??

Hardrock69
06-28-2010, 02:06 PM
Mick Jagger spent the weekend attending the World Cup with Former President and Monica Blewinsky Blow-job recipient Bill Clinton.

Diamondjimi
06-28-2010, 02:07 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O8JiRSDjibA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O8JiRSDjibA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

sadaist
06-28-2010, 02:31 PM
And even with this, he is still better off than Jack Russell.

Diamondjimi
06-28-2010, 02:45 PM
True dat!

THEDOCTOR
06-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Dont get me wrong...I love Keef. True rock star. I have a theory he died in 78,but hes so high ,he just doesnt know it yet.
And btw . Tattoos and Tequila has some REALLY good songs on it. The title isnt one of the better ones,but they were playing it on the local rock station and I have to say....I was impressed.

Diamondjimi
06-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Yo Vince, say cheese! :biggrin:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/reviewpics/tmzvincemug.jpg

THEDOCTOR
06-28-2010, 04:38 PM
"Fat,drunk,and stupid is no way to go through life ,son"

Diamondjimi
06-28-2010, 04:53 PM
What's the deal with the poorly drawn necklace tattoo?

Igosplut
06-28-2010, 05:00 PM
What's the deal with the poorly drawn necklace tattoo?

Holy fuck, where did THAT come from???????

I guess I WAS really loaded last night.......

Jagermeister
06-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Holy fuck, where did THAT come from???????

I guess I WAS really loaded last night.......

I think alot of his tatts have something to do with his deaughter who passed away. Very sad. I would prolly drink like a fish to.

Wait

I do but not for any reason.

sadaist
06-28-2010, 09:22 PM
I think alot of his tatts have something to do with his daughter who passed away. Very sad. I would prolly drink like a fish to.

Skylar Neil...rest in peace sweetheart.

Poor little thing :(

Just seeing that whole thing made me go out & drink away my depression. I can't even begin to imagine the pain a parent feels when a tragedy like that happens.

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news09/0420sky.jpg

As for the new mug shot....not bad. Vince has held up well throughout the years. With all the drugs, partying, weight gain, car racing, drama, etc...he still looks presentable even in jail drunk.

Also one of the few 80's rock stars that isn't trying to hide a bald head with a cheap bandanna.

Va Beach VH Fan
06-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Some people just never learn... He killed Razzle and I believe one of the people in the other car in '84 was put into a wheelchair, and he got a slap on the wrist....

sadaist
06-29-2010, 01:19 AM
Some people just never learn... He killed Razzle and I believe one of the people in the other car in '84 was put into a wheelchair, and he got a slap on the wrist....

True. Vince is an alcoholic from long ago. I remember watching the Surreal Life and a trip to Vegas. Dayum! Boy put em away. The problem is, I don't want a perfectly clean & sober, born-again Vince. Just wish he could keep it under control before he kills himself or someone else....again.

But...I'd take a clean & sober Vince over no Vince at all. Motley was my first concert in 1986 and in my top 5 all time bands...from all genres. (But not #1...we know who that spot is for :)

Dave's Bitch
06-29-2010, 04:20 AM
Vince is just Vince, kinda his thing, crazy fool. Remember the whole Vince Axl fight thing, That was some funky shit "Axl, if you are watching,i, would like to challange you, to a FIGHT".That was classic

binnie
06-29-2010, 09:02 AM
When you have already killed someone through drink driving, you really should know better.....

Hardrock69
06-29-2010, 10:04 AM
Still a fucking loser after all these years. Fucking dumb motherfucker.

binnie
06-29-2010, 01:57 PM
There really is just no excuse....

Jagermeister
06-29-2010, 02:22 PM
According to CBS News, MÖTLEY CRÜE frontman Vince Neil spoke to The Associated Press last week about his tell-all book due out in September and claimed that he hadn't used drugs in 20 years, and had stopped abusing alcohol.

"There's just a point in your life where you kind of stop, that's what happened with me," the 49-year-old singer said on June 22. "That was like three years ago. There's other things in life than just drugs and alcohol. I haven't touched drugs in 20 years. You grow out of that. Or hopefully, you grow out of it."

Neil said he admired the sobriety of some of the top performers today.

"Those are the guys that are doing it right," he said. "It's the ones that self-destruct with the drugs and alcohol that have gone by the wayside many years ago."

Also from the Associated Press interview on June 22, Neil says, "It's funny because somebody asked me, 'Is it weird being sober in a band?' and I go, 'Well, the thing is, you look at all the top bands that are still out there, most of those guys are sober."

Vince Neil was arrested Sunday night (June 27) in Las Vegas, Nevada on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, police said Monday..

Neil, 49, was booked at the Clark County Detention Center and faces one count of DUI-Liquor, Las Vegas police spokesman Bill Cassell told CNN. He was arrested at about 11:15 p.m. Sunday.

The singer was also allegedly involved in an incident in front of a Hilton Hotel where a fan said her camera was broken, Cassell said. Police are investigating that incident.

Catfish
06-29-2010, 02:36 PM
He hasn't touched drugs for 20 years? Since he was 29 years old?

So he hasn't touched drugs since 1990? At the height of Motley Crue's success? When Dr. Feelgood was popping?

:lmao:

PETE'S BROTHER
06-29-2010, 02:45 PM
does tequila have drugs in it?

THEDOCTOR
06-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Cough cough coughBullshit!Cough Cough Cough!

Jagermeister
06-29-2010, 03:05 PM
does tequila have drugs in it?

Speaking from experiance. If you drink enough of it you would swear it does. :barf:

PETE'S BROTHER
06-29-2010, 03:09 PM
'cause i saw him drinkin' some at the last show:biggrin:

sadaist
06-29-2010, 03:26 PM
He hasn't touched drugs for 20 years? Since he was 29 years old?

So he hasn't touched drugs since 1990? At the height of Motley Crue's success? When Dr. Feelgood was popping?

:lmao:

Isn't the Dr Feelgood era when they supposedly went clean the first time?

And "drugs" to many people doesn't include alcohol or marijuana. They use the term meaning crack, heroin, cocaine, meth, etc... Weed is just like tobacco or caffeine. Just a normal every day substance.

As far as Vince fucking up this time, I'm curious to know his blood %. .08% is the legal limit. And someone that has a tolerance already can hit that with ease and not feel anything. It's only a couple/few beers (depending on body weight). So if Vince were say at 0.10%, he may have been legally over the limit, but not drunk. Went out, had a few drinks & got pulled over for something else.

Jagermeister
06-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Note the beer he is drinking. lol

Fan-filmed video footage of MÖTLEY CRÜE frontman Vince Neil performing the title track of his new solo album, "Tattoos & Tequila", on June 23, 2010 at Meadowbrook in Gilford, New Hampshire can be viewed below.

Vince Neil was arrested Sunday night (June 27) in Las Vegas, Nevada on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, police said Monday..

Neil, 49, was booked at the Clark County Detention Center and faces one count of DUI-Liquor, Las Vegas police spokesman Bill Cassell told CNN. He was arrested at about 11:15 p.m. Sunday.

The singer was also allegedly involved in an incident in front of a Hilton Hotel where a fan said her camera was broken, Cassell said. Police are investigating that incident.

"Tattoos & Tequila" (Eleven Seven Music) is a compilation of genre-defining hits that have been given the Vince Neil rock renewal treatment. Neil's refreshed collection of classics consists of nine hand-picked, influential covers including "No Feelings" (SEX PISTOLS), "Nobody's Fault" (AEROSMITH), "Bitch Is Back" (ELTON JOHN), "Viva Las Vegas" (ELVIS PRESLEY), "He's A Whore" (CHEAP TRICK), "Long Cool Woman" (THE HOLLIES), "Another Piece of Meat" (SCORPIONS), "Who'll Stop the Rain" (CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL), "AC/DC" (THE SWEET) and two new tracks — "Tattoos & Tequila", the hard-rocking first single, and Another Bad Day", which was written by Nikki Sixx and was originally to be included on MÖTLEY

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LXHEWCx7bl0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LXHEWCx7bl0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ace diamond
06-29-2010, 06:46 PM
"Fat,drunk,and stupid is no way to go through life ,son"

no shit sherlock!
just look at me!
i'm a living example!
:D

Ace's Dead Cat
06-29-2010, 07:07 PM
no shit sherlock!
just look at me!
i'm a living example!
:D

yeah you end up not looking where you're sitting

Jagermeister
06-30-2010, 11:36 AM
"Tattoos & Tequila", the new solo album from MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil, sold 7,500 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 57 on The Billboard 200 chart.

"Tattoos & Tequila" was issued in Europe on June 4 via Frontiers Records and was made available in the U.S. on June 22 through Eleven Seven Music.

Neil recorded "Tattoos & Tequila" in the winter of 2009 with bassist Dana Strum and Jeff Blando (both of SLAUGHTER) and drummer Zoltan Chaney. The album includes two new songs — "Tattoos and Tequila" and "Another Bad Day", both produced by Marti Frederiksen (AEROSMITH, OZZY OSBOURNE, DEF LEPPARD) — plus a selection of classic cuts from some of the rock giants that have influenced Vince Neil throughout his musical career. The cover songs were produced by Vince and Jack Blades (DAMN YANKEES, NIGHT RANGER).

"Tattoos & Tequila" track listing:

01. Tattoos & Tequila (album version)
02. He's A Whore (CHEAP TRICK)
03. AC/DC (SWEET)
04. Nobody's Fault (AEROSMITH)
05. Another Bad Day
06. No Feelings (SEX PISTOLS)
07. Long Cool Woman (THE HOLLIES)
08. Another Piece Of Meat (SCORPIONS)
09. Who Will Stop The Rain (CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL)
10. Viva Las Vegas (ELVIS PRESLEY)
11. Bitch Is Back (ELTON JOHN)
12. Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers (ZZ TOP) *

* Bonus track available on first pressing in digipak

In a recent interview with The News Tribune, Vince stated about the CD's title, "It's rock 'n' roll. That's it. It has nothing to do with MÖTLEY CRÜE. Tattoos and tequila is basically my life."

Jagermeister
06-30-2010, 11:38 AM
7500 copies and 57 on the Billboard 200. Fuck that's pretty good for a drunk washed up rock star. I like Vince I really can't wait to get this disc.

Golden AWe
06-30-2010, 04:45 PM
Fucking prick...already killed one rock star.

sonrisa salvaje
06-30-2010, 10:21 PM
That could be what will haunt him until the end. It is real easy to cast stones here but lets think about this. Straight alcoholism by itself is a bitch. Then you kill someone and lose your daughter. Compound the three and it has to be more than any one person can deal with. That being said, i don't see how anyone can be judgemental without knowing the type of demons he must grapple with everyday.

hambon4lif
06-30-2010, 11:13 PM
That could be what will haunt him until the end. It is real easy to cast stones here but lets think about this. Straight alcoholism by itself is a bitch. Then you kill someone and lose your daughter. Compound the three and it has to be more than any one person can deal with. That being said, i don't see how anyone can be judgemental without knowing the type of demons he must grapple with everyday.Yeah, but come on!

I remember reading Doc McGees chapter in "The Dirt" about the vehicular manslaughter incident, where he was informing Vince that he will be doing jail-time....Vinces response was "I can't go to jail....we have to go on tour!" WTF???
That's how out of touch with reality he was! It didn't even register to him that what he had done costed someone their life, and completely altered anothers.
Then you hear him boasting on VH1s Behind The Music about how he was "the O.J. of the early 80's" and bought his way out of jail.

Here we are, 26 years later, and he's out doing the same shit, proving that he didn't learn his lesson at all!

Stupid Fuckhead! Fuck Him!

SparkieD
07-01-2010, 10:48 PM
There's a simple solution for his fucking woes. Drink, motherfucker. Drink till you fucking die but keep your fat ass out of a driver's seat. Fucking cunt. How anybody could defend him for pulling a stupid stunt like this is beyond me.

Seshmeister
07-02-2010, 07:45 AM
Exactly, demons my ass.

People also usually forget about the people in the other car he fucked up too. I'd jail the twat and throw away the key.

thome
07-02-2010, 07:45 AM
Ok Muther Fukkers git on the phone and call every High School Kid, a thoiusand per year that got in the car with his best friend, to make a goddmaned beer run and floored it out of the fukking driveway to get... beer back to the party. and all just for the friends at the party, someone died on the way getting there or on the way back, LIKE VINCE SHOT HIS FRIEND IN THE FACE, is how you fukks keep painting this story of two dudes on a liquor run, FUKK YOU .

BACK OFF !

Seshmeister
07-02-2010, 07:48 AM
Who are you, a spokesman for pricks anonymous? :)

thome
07-02-2010, 07:50 AM
Who are you, a spokesman for pricks anonymous? :)

Who are you.....?

thome
07-02-2010, 08:06 AM
doing jail-time....Vinces response was "I can't go to jail....we have to go on tour!" WTF???

Maybe he thought of the next two years contracts that had already been signed and the millions of people and dollars that were already spent or employed in his ability to be there on time and provide the materials for the completion of the projects and the other band members who were also involved with the contractual obligations ..?

Perhaps the words are twisted to provide a lie and have nothing to do with the mother fukkers standing road side wondering why it all went somewhere.

SparkieD
07-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Ok Muther Fukkers git on the phone and call every High School Kid, a thoiusand per year that got in the car with his best friend, to make a goddmaned beer run and floored it out of the fukking driveway to get... beer back to the party. and all just for the friends at the party, someone died on the way getting there or on the way back, LIKE VINCE SHOT HIS FRIEND IN THE FACE, is how you fukks keep painting this story of two dudes on a liquor run, FUKK YOU .

BACK OFF !

Anybody who gets three feet out of a parking lot or driveway while intoxicated needs to be immediately thrown into the nearest prison for a good reaming by the biggest, baddest motherfucker in there. I don't give a shit if the sonofabitch is 12 or 112.

Personally, I drank and partied like a motherfucker in high school, but I was never stupid enough to risk my life or the lives of others. There ain't an excuse in the world, so eat a dick, Thome. Hopefully, your own life will never be affected by a selfish piece of shit like a drunk driver, especially a repeat offender.

thome
07-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Anybody who gets three feet out of a parking lot or driveway while intoxicated needs to be immediately thrown into the nearest prison for a good reaming by the biggest, baddest motherfucker in there. I don't give a shit if the sonofabitch is 12 or 112.

Personally, I drank and partied like a motherfucker in high school, but I was never stupid enough to risk my life or the lives of others. There ain't an excuse in the world, so eat a dick, Thome. Hopefully, your own life will never be affected by a selfish piece of shit like a drunk driver, especially a repeat offender.

So you sat bitch and let someone else take the risk while you drank and smoked and drugged heavily in the passenger seat..?

No, thanks on the dick.

Perhaps, we have all been affected and shouldn't throw stones. At driver/ rock star who at the split of a second changed the direction of his or her life without, malice aforethought.

It doesn't change the fact I have found it doesn't matter drunk stoned or never used like a church mouse this world is strategically placed to ruin your day/life and perhaps your friends/unknown to you persons without any warning or blame.

Just like the cheerleader coming from a highschool game sitting on the upper back seat of a chick crowded convertible with her friends falls out after a wave at some boys going 2.5 mph and dies with just a small crack on the back of her head.

That happened here in KC a few years ago.

No booze just the driver her friend spending the rest of her life listening to threads like this blaming something other than what it was.Sued for negligent driving by the parents of the dead girl and paying restitution for the next 40 years.

The blame game will get you nowhere.

Seshmeister
07-02-2010, 12:16 PM
You sound like an unrepentant drink driver which is pretty pathetic.

Your example is completely irrelevant.

SparkieD
07-02-2010, 12:18 PM
So you sat bitch and let someone else take the risk while you drank and smoked and drugged heavily in the passenger seat..?

Would that not be risking my own life and contributing to risking others by letting someone else drive drunk? Fuck no. Not everyone is a fucking dumbass, Thome. Contrary to what others say about you, I didn't even think you were until now.

thome
07-02-2010, 01:52 PM
You sound like an unrepentant drink driver which is pretty pathetic.

Your example is completely irrelevant.

Are you ever going to get Fozzie to cop that nut or are you just going to keep jacking him off ?

Other than that I have never really thought about your position on matters .

PETE'S BROTHER
07-02-2010, 01:59 PM
but driving drunk is stupid. welcome back thome.

LoungeMachine
07-02-2010, 02:05 PM

BACK OFF !

Look who got his internets turned back on....

:gulp:

thome
07-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Would that not be risking my own life and contributing to risking others by letting someone else drive drunk? Fuck no. Not everyone is a fucking dumbass, Thome. Contrary to what others say about you, I didn't even think you were until now.

You are like the best of women I have met forgiving because of some un-understandable female quality.

I am happy that you have never been in a situation that cost someone and yourself, everything they had due to happenstance.
The old saying is you should never if asked......if you could go back in time that you would change anything you should respond with no, in order to validate that your life has gone as it should according to a realistically correct ability to comprehend that nothing can be changed.

I on the other hand would change everything all of it and anything I could.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-02-2010, 02:09 PM
You are like the best of women I have met forgiving because of some un-understandable female quality.

I am happy that you have never been in a situation that cost someone and yourself, everything they had due to happenstance.
The old saying is you should never if asked......if you could go back in time that you would change anything you should respond with no, in order to validate that your life has gone as it should according to a realistically correct ability to comprehend that nothing can be changed.

I on the otherhand would change everything all of it and anything i could.

does blaze live near you?

thome
07-02-2010, 02:18 PM
does blaze live near you?

...? I am not a posting "style". If that is what you are saying.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-02-2010, 02:29 PM
hot there in k.c. today?

ThrillsNSpills
07-02-2010, 02:37 PM

No, thanks on the dick. I backed into one this morning repeatedly after the glue

Perhaps, we have all been affected and shouldn't throw stones. At driver/ rock star who at the split of a second changed the direction of his or her life without, malice aforethought.

It doesn't change the fact I have found it doesn't matter drunk stoned or never used like a church mouse this world is strategically placed to ruin your day/life and perhaps your friends/unknown to you persons without any warning or blame.

Just like the cheerleader coming from a highschool game sitting on the upper back seat of a chick crowded convertible with her friends falls out after a wave at some boys going 2.5 mph and dies with just a small crack on the back of her head.

That happened here in KC a few years ago.

No booze just the driver her friend spending the rest of her life listening to threads like this blaming something other than what it was.Sued for negligent driving by the parents of the dead girl and paying restitution for the next 40 years.

The blame game will get you nowhere.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3pyowhUuNAE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3pyowhUuNAE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jagermeister
07-02-2010, 02:43 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

thome
07-02-2010, 02:57 PM
hot there in k.c. today?

No, but it's the nutrinos that get ya.

hambon4lif
07-02-2010, 02:58 PM

BACK OFF !<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEhDZN0RFjw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEhDZN0RFjw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jagermeister
07-02-2010, 03:01 PM
lol!!!!

That was good.

thome
07-02-2010, 03:26 PM
hambon4lif

Your ability to not get it is legendary.

Go in peace my son.

:biggrin:

SparkieD
07-02-2010, 05:19 PM

No, I haven't and hopefully never will, but I have been on the receiving end of what you dismiss as mere happenstance. Had it been a true case of such, I might not feel as much contempt for the person who did it.

Hardrock69
07-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Thome has not had any cock in a few days and is bitchy.

Nickdfresh
07-02-2010, 09:20 PM
I think I might work on a new reality show called "Road Trip with Vince Neal," in which the one not killed in an accident wins $1 million...

hambon4lif
07-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Thome has not had any cock in a few days and is bitchy.Thermos is just having a bad week all the way around.

Get well, HuffHead!

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
07-05-2010, 12:55 AM
is that thome guy on some major drugs or what?

sonrisa salvaje
07-05-2010, 10:25 AM
I think I might work on a new reality show called "Road Trip with Vince Neal," in which the one not killed in an accident wins $1 million...

That is funny as hell. Kind of like Deathrace 2010.

I hope i didn't start this firestorm by pointing out that Vince has been through a lot of shit. I am not trying to defend drunk driving. There is no defense for that. I just don't think every dui thread needs to turn into a holier than though lynch mob. I was just providing a little yin to the yang. I certainly didn't want to be antagonistic. Props to Sparkie and Sesh.

thome
07-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Thermos is just having a bad week all the way around.

Get well, HuffHead!

2 months and 4 days still can't see the fukking way out of this hole
I broke my foot off in Lefties ass and forgot to stap a 2X4 to my ass
So, been wandering around in -Lefties- ass cavernous -DUMP- that it is and I run into another unlucky MOTHER FUKKER broke leg MUTHER FUKKER
So I say dude if we only had a flashlight we could find our way out of here
DUDE SAYS!!! If we could find my Keys we could drive out
Jeez whatta DUMP!

Diamondjimi
01-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Update:

LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Motley Crue singer Vince Neil will take a plea deal and serve two weeks of jail time, plus two weeks of house arrest, for driving drunk in his Lamborghini last summer near the Las Vegas Strip.

Neil agreed Tuesday to plead guilty to misdemeanour driving under the influence when he appears before a Las Vegas judge on Jan. 26, said Tess Driver, an aide to Clark County District Attorney David Roger.

Neil's publicist, Jill Siegel, released a statement on Neil's behalf.

"I have recognized that you can't drink and drive at all," it said.

Neil's lawyer, David Chesnoff, noted that Neil could have faced up to six months in jail and said there were legal defences to the charge.

"Mr. Neil recognized that he needed to take responsibility for his actions," Chesnoff said.

Driver said Neil is scheduled to begin serving his sentence Feb. 15. That will be a week after Neil's 50th birthday.

Police said Neil was stopped in his black sports car late June 27 after leaving the Las Vegas Hilton. Less than a week earlier, he had declared his sobriety.

"There's just a point in your life where you kind of stop, that's what happened with me," Neil told an AP reporter in an interview about a tell-all book. Neil said he hadn't used drugs in 20 years and had stopped abusing alcohol.

Neil is the front man for a four-member heavy metal band known for bad behaviour, hard partying, famous girlfriends and hard-driving hits like "Girls, Girls, Girls" and "Dr. Feelgood." He and his fourth wife, Lia, live in Las Vegas, where Neil also owns tattoo shops and two bars.

Police said following Neil's arrest in June that they were also investigating a report of an incident that night involving Neil, a female fan and a broken camera in front of the Las Vegas Hilton, home of Neil's Tres Rios Cantina.

The case was closed after the woman declined to co-operate, department spokeswoman Barbara Morgan said Tuesday.

Neil's guilty plea won't be his first.

He pleaded guilty to manslaughter and drunken driving in a 1984 crash in Redondo Beach, Calif., that killed his passenger, Nicholas Dingley, a 24-year-old drummer with the group Hanoi Rocks.

Neil, then 25, wasn't injured. He served 20 days in jail and agreed to pay $2.5 million in restitution to victims.

Little Texan
01-18-2011, 10:07 PM
You'd think the fucker would learn to stop drinking and driving after killing Razzle 26 years ago, but I guess some dumbshits never learn.

Diamondjimi
01-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Here's Vince last month (Dec.). Definitely got himself a buzz on hopping into his car...

The dude's so full of shit...

sadaist
01-18-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm a huge Vince fan. Pains me to see him get behind the wheel like that. Lost too many rockers and I want Vince to stay around. I don't care if he ice skated or not, I still dig him. No matter how much fame & money he has in the bank, the guy has some serious demons haunting him. I don't blame him for drinking because it makes him happy and numbs the pain. I felt so fucking bad about his beautiful little girl Skylar. Poor little thing :( Kids should not have diseases like that. Should be immune until age 21 at least. Breaks my heart every time.

Just don't drive dude. Call me up, I'll get you home safely for free (maybe a peek at blondies big titties)

My very fist concert ever = Motley Crue - Theatre Of Pain tour - San Diego Sports Arena w/Loudness opening

Nitro Express
01-18-2011, 11:48 PM
I blame the figure skating. Figure skaters are pieces of drunk trash who don't give a damn.:biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
01-18-2011, 11:55 PM
I blame the figure skating. Figure skaters are pieces of drunk trash who don't give a damn.:biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQrRJaaok_Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQrRJaaok_Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Diamondjimi
02-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Vince Neil Checks Into Jail

2/15/2011 10:45 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Vince Neil just checked himself into Clark County Detention Center to begin serving his two-week sentence for DUI -- and TMZ has his mug shot.

The Motley Crue frontman sported spectacles for the mug shot.

Neil pled guilty on January 26. He was busted last June in Las Vegas with a blood alcohol level nearly three times the legal limit.

Neil will serve his two weeks behind bars, then do 15 days of house arrest.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/images/stories/Vince_Neil/2011/VINCE_MUG2.jpg

LINK (http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2214&Itemid=42)

I smell photoshop..... :biggrin:

sadaist
02-15-2011, 07:42 PM
, then do 15 days of house arrest.

Shit, have you seen dudes house? I'll take 2 weeks locked in there...would probably be my best vacation ever.

Considering I helped a little to pay for anyways :)

Diamondjimi
02-15-2011, 08:02 PM
Drunk.......

Diamondjimi
02-15-2011, 09:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/VinceMugshotbeer-DJ2011.gif

kwame k
02-15-2011, 09:18 PM
If you actually killed and seriously injured people and still drank and did drugs afterwards..........

This fucking guy needs to get ass-raped in jail!

Diamondjimi
02-15-2011, 09:20 PM
Karma takes care of these things....

kwame k
02-15-2011, 09:23 PM
Yeah....look at OJ:lmao:

FORD
02-15-2011, 09:25 PM
If you actually killed and seriously injured people and still drank and did drugs afterwards..........

This fucking guy needs to get ass-raped in jail!

Maybe he should smuggle heroin and assassinate Presidents, so he can get a "medal of freedom"?

kwame k
02-15-2011, 09:26 PM
:biggrin: Nah.....we leave that to our Presidents!

Can someone explain to me why Heroin production is up in Afghanistan, BTW.

FORD
02-15-2011, 09:29 PM
Coincidence?

chefcraig
02-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Can someone explain to me why Heroin production is up in Afghanistan, BTW.

Probably because they aren't concentrating on manufacturing crystal-meth. Remember, when these guys blow themselves to Kingdom Come, it's by design.

kwame k
02-15-2011, 09:38 PM
True but I just find it amazing that we occupy a country that is the leading exporter of poppy in the world.......talk about a failed war on drugs:(