X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

BRET MICHAELS: 'Custom Built' Audio Samples Available

Um this sucks just in case you do not want to listen to it.

Audio samples of all 12 tracks that appear on "Custom Built", POISON singer Bret Michaels' forthcoming solo album, are available for streaming on Amazon.com. The CD is scheduled for release on July 6 via Poor Boy.

"Custom Built" track listing:

01. Riding Against The Wind
    02. Lie To Me
    03. Nothing To Lose (featuring Miley Cyrus)
    04. Wasted Time
    05. What I Got
    06. Every Rose Has Its Thorn (country version feat. Brad Arnold of 3 DOORS DOWN, Chris Cagle, Mark Wills)
    07. Go That Far (club mix by Jason Miller of GODHEAD)
    08. Driven (rock mix)
    09. Open Road
    10. Rock N My Country
    11. Nothing To Lose (Bret-only demo)
    12. I'd Die For You

In a recent interview with PopEater.com, Michaels stated about the upcoming CD, "For me, there's so many different songs I want people to hear ... I'm excited about the rootsy version of 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn', the new stuff. The theme song to my show is called 'Riding Against the Wind' ... and a cover of SUBLIME's 'What I Got'. That's one of my favorite songs; it just puts me in a great mood. I love hearing that song, so I busted it out live, and I thought I did a really respectful version of it. I wanted to keep some of what the song is, but I added some of my own lyrics and a cool breakdown to it. We played it live and it went over insane. It's been one of my favorite songs since the early '90s."

Michaels' new reality show, "Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It", is planned for the fall. Footage was shot on May 28 at a show in Biloxi, Mississippi for the first episode.

Michaels made it to last month's live finale and won the title of "The Celebrity Apprentice", beating out actress Holly Robinson Peete.

Michaels, who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when he was six years old, flew from Los Angeles to New York to attend the NBC show.
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...