PDA

View Full Version : No big News, Michael Vick is an idiot

POJO_Risin
06-28-2010, 09:11 PM
So, there's a shooting outside a nightclub in Virginia Beach.

No big surprise there...

Who's questioned? Michael fucking Vick.

Did he do it? No, but the dumb motherfucker was in a nightclub...at 2:00 AM.

Seriously? I know these fuckers are dumb, and apparently all have brain damage...but how fucking stupid COULD YOU BE. HE WAS IN FUCKING JAIL...FOR TWO YEARS....

...and had the fucking idiot been in that nightclub for ten more minutes...well...

Even better...the victim?

Police have not identified the shooting victim, but several news outlets identified him as Quanis Phillips, one of the co-defendants in the dogfighting case that landed Vick in federal prison for 18 months. A hospital spokesman confirmed that Phillips was admitted to the hospital Friday morning and discharged that afternoon but refused to disclose his injuries, citing privacy laws.

Even better than that...

Woodward said Vick did not invite Phillips to the party and had no contact with him there. Vick remains on three years' probation and is not allowed to associate with anyone convicted of a felony unless granted permission to do so by his probation officer.

This could be trouble...but fuck it...good riddance if it is....just for being a fucking dumb douche...

POJO_Risin
06-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Va Beach, while spending the weekend in Raleigh...is an alleged suspect...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-28-2010, 09:37 PM
Va Beach, while spending the weekend in Raleigh...is an alleged suspect...

LOL, the timeline does match up pretty well, doesn't it ??

POJO_Risin
06-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Va gets home after a long weekend...

decides..."I gots to go clubbin'..."

Va Beach VH Fan
06-28-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't really know where that place is, although I know it's in the new "downtown VA Beach" they've built up over the past few years....

Ya know, frickin' PF Chang's shitty Chinese food, Cheesecake Factory, yadda, yadda....

BigBadBrian
06-29-2010, 07:24 AM
I don't really know where that place is, although I know it's in the new "downtown VA Beach" they've built up over the past few years....

Ya know, frickin' PF Chang's shitty Chinese food, Cheesecake Factory, yadda, yadda....

It was at Guadalajara, that Mexican joint that's 1 step above Taco Bell...on a good day. I've never been to that one, but i've been to the one on Shore Drive. Why the hell were they having his B-day party at a substandard Mexican joint at that time anyway? And the guy that dropped dime on Vick shows up? Too funny.

I think Tony Dungy has some more "mentoring" to do.

Fairwrning
07-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Mike said he had nothing to do with it...he would never lie

POJO_Risin
07-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Mike said he had nothing to do with it...he would never lie

Shit...did you just hear a dog barking?....

Fairwrning
07-08-2010, 10:32 PM
no..but I may have heard Marcus say something about Mcdonalds and some "bitches"

POJO_Risin
07-09-2010, 01:05 AM
no..but I may have heard Marcus say something about Mcdonalds and some "bitches"

seriously...the fucking post of the night...

Hmmmm...I wonder where Marcus was during this whole escapade...