X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Ahmadinejad: Obama has failed to bring 'change'

TEHRAN - The approval of the fourth round of sanctions against Iran at the UN Security Council indicated the failure of US President Barack Obama in bringing a change to Washington's policies, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said.

"Mr. Obama took the power with the slogan of change but the [recent] resolution ... means that nothing will happen. [It] is in fact an indication of Obama's failure to bring change," Ahmadinejad said.

With the new resolution passed at the UNSC, President Obama has followed in former US president George W. Bush's footsteps, President Ahmadinejad said, adding that such policy was doomed to failure.

The UNSC adopted new sanctions against the Islamic Republic last month. The sanctions came after US's hard lobbying for new punitive measures against Tehran over its nuclear work.

The Iranian chief executive blamed Washington for the ratification of the recent sanctions, saying other nations were pushed by the US to approve the UN resolution.

"We consider the United States as responsible for the resolution, because the Security Council is under US influence," President Ahmadinejad said in an interview with Japan's Kyodo news agency.

The Iranian president said the US government has been treating Iran with hostility for over 50 years, adding that threats and sanctions could not force Iran to withdraw from its peaceful nuclear activities.

Regarding a proposal by the P5+1 for the resumption of nuclear talks, he said that Iran already suggested talks before the ratification of sanctions.

President Ahmadinejad further added that Iran always backs talks but asserted that Tehran's conditions for negotiations with the six major powers have changed after the ratification of the new resolution.

"Our conditions for talks have changed and we will soon release these conditions. Of course our conditions will be totally just and legal," the Iranian president concluded.

• Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Obama is such a pussy.

I think I am allowed to call him that. I'm not sure??

Yeah he's a fuckin pussy.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
      Obama is such a pussy.

Absolutely. Nothing racist about that, so feel free to fire away. We should make a list of acceptable non-racist terms we can call people that suck and fuck shit up.

Pussy (TY Jager)
      Asshole
      Cunt
      Shithead
      Bastard
      Fuckface
      Cocksucker
      Idiot
      Dickhead
      Dumbass

...add more if you feel the need.

I feel better now. It's fun to curse
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
        Absolutely. Nothing racist about that, so feel free to fire away. We should make a list of acceptable non-racist terms we can call people that suck and fuck shit up.

Pussy (TY Jager)
        Asshole
        Cunt
        Shithead
        Bastard
        Fuckface
        Cocksucker
        Idiot
        Dickhead
        Dumbass

...add more if you feel the need.

I feel better now. It's fun to curse

LMAO!

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

George Jefferson would call him a "Zebra"
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
            Commando
            • May 2004

Let's add Big Spender to the list. Under Bush federal spending per household rose from 21 to 25 thousand. Under Mr. Obama we are set to go from 25 to 37 thousand per household. That's a 12 thousand dollar government expansion. Mr. Obama and his administration add 4.9 billion dollars a day to the debt, about 3 times what Bush did. We just past the 13 trillion mark and under this president it continues to rise.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
              Let's add Big Spender to the list. Under Bush federal spending per household rose from 21 to 25 thousand. Under Mr. Obama we are set to go from 25 to 37 thousand per household. That's a 12 thousand dollar government expansion. Mr. Obama and his administration add 4.9 billion dollars a day to the debt, about 3 times what Bush did. We just past the 13 trillion mark and under this president it continues to rise.
              Obama has the credit card and is a compulsive spender and we pay the bill. What the asshole fails to realize is we are broke and pissed.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

He's spending us out of debt and into prosperity, don't you fools see ???

Anyway, I thought he said on the campaign trail that he would sit down and talk to Ahh mah din ahh jad, not force sanctions as Clinton and Bush did to Iraq...

Comment

• HarrySchwartz
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  He's spending us out of debt and into prosperity, don't you fools see ???
                  what are you talking about George Bush isn't the President anymore?

Comment

• Catfish
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

He's a pussy AND a big spender.

Doesn't that make him a chick?

Comment

• Catfish
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

A TRILLION DOLLARS Obama has spent on an economic stimulus package and heath care reform, and I don't see anything any more stimulated and don't know anyone any better covered.

All because that sack of shit liar didn't have a plan for any of it. His only plan all along has been to say, "I've got a plan."

And 53% of the country just sat there listening, rubbing their dicks and vages eating it all up. You fucking idiots!

Comment

• Catfish
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by HarrySchwartz
                        what are you talking about George Bush isn't the President anymore?
                        W. didn't have to count to a trillion, let alone inside of his first 18 months in office.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                          Obama is such a pussy.

You're allowed to call him a "fuckin' pussy." Of course, that would make you a retard that makes baseless ASSertions that are quite contrary to actual facts. Obama is no more a "pussy" than just about any of his predecessors. He is in fact as much of a ruthless killer as just about any of his predecessors in recent times. Specifically, I'm talking about his intensification of the Afghan War and increase in air-strikes along the Paki border there. You could argue that Dumbya killed more people in Iraq, but he was just a bumbling, idiot killer...
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-02-2010, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
                            Oh look, ULTRAGIRL VHIII is getting his chain emails devoid of actual facts and context again! Praise Baby-Jesus...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                              A TRILLION DOLLARS Obama has spent on an economic stimulus package and heath care reform, and I don't see anything any more stimulated and don't know anyone any better covered.

All because that sack of shit liar didn't have a plan for any of it. His only plan all along has been to say, "I've got a plan."

And 53% of the country just sat there listening, rubbing their dicks and vages eating it all up. You fucking idiots!
                              Except health care reform will actually save money in the long run. But don't let facts or reading things stop you now!

Comment

Working...