X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Lohan going to jail for 90 days!

A judge has ruled that Lindsay Lohan, 24, is in violation of her probation imposed for her 2007 drunk driving arrest and sentenced her to 90 days in jail.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel found that Lohan didn't comply with orders to attend the Right on Program alcohol education classes.

"I couldn't have been more clear," said Judge Revel about the terms of Lohan's probation. "She did not comply with the court's orders and the court does find her in violation of her probation."

"It's like someone who cheats but doesn't think it's cheating if they don't get caught," Revel later added.

Lohan broke down in tears as Judge Revel sentenced her to 30 days each for three offences, to be served consecutively. She's also been ordered to complete a 90-day residential substance abuse program, which she must attend within two days of being released from jail.

The ruling was reached during a probation hearing on Thursday in Beverly Hills, where Lohan appeared in a demure black outfit and took notes throughout the proceedings.

Lohan's alcohol education programme director, Cheryl Marshall, took the stand and testified that the actress had failed to attend nine court-ordered classes. Marshall told the Los Angeles court Lohan came up with excuses that were "endless and disrespectful".

Before Judge Revel sentenced Lohan, the actress spoke to the court, telling the judge, "As far as I knew I was being in compliance with my program. When I asked to leave town, [Right on Program] would give me permission. I wasn't expecting any special treatment aside from the fact that I have to work, I have to provide for myself...I did the best I could to balance jobs and showing up."

Lohan then broke down in tears, pausing briefly before adding, "I wasn't missing the classes to hang out...I was working....It wasn't some sort of a joke. I was taking it seriously."

She added, "I'm not taking this as a joke. It's my life and it's my career...I've tried to do the best I can in the past few weeks since I've been here last...Honestly, it did wake me up. Yes, of course it scared me...It's just been such a long haul and I don't want you to think that I don't respect you and your terms."

Lohan has been ordered to surrender by July 20 at 8:30 a.m., and the SCRAM bracelet must remain on until that day.

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Stupid bitch! Bwahahahahahahahjahahahah!

(I'd still hit it)
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

She and Courtney Love will make great fisting partners one day. LOL

BTW check this shit out!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U5PnFP58LVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U5PnFP58LVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Fucking bullshit. This poor girl has jumped through hoops for the judge. She has done everything humanly possible that has been asked of her and more. She made a mistake, and has already paid dearly. They are just using her to make an example due to her fame. It's not fair that she will now have to spend over 20 days in jail (only spend 25% of sentenced time). This has damaged her career and tarnished her image...over a simple mistake that kids make. She has paid enough. Leave her alone!

Whew! That was tough to write that without puking. Lock the bitch up & throw away they key. This spoiled brat cunt deserves every bad thing coming her way. I hope she never works as an actress ever again. I really wish her fame & fortunes were over. This bitch doesn't deserve a thing. She is nothing but an entitled, spoiled skank, I'm better than everyone, bitch.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

I dunno. It's kind of hard to have a huge degree of sympathy for her when she got a slap on the wrists time and time again for offenses that would have landed the average schmuck in jail on the spot.

On the other hand, if I had every single transgression of my late teens and early twenties reported by the paparazzi, I'd still be incarcerated to this day.

The funny part for me was reading that she is only 24; she looks a lot older, and it seems like we've been reading stories about her fucking up on alcohol and drugs forever.

She's pretty much the Linda Blair of this generation, in that a lot of early promise was squandered by bad film role choices combined with an alcohol and drug habit.

I'd still like to see her naked again, though...
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Lindsay Lohan
            Groupie
            • Feb 2006

This is FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! FUCK the L.A. court system!

COCKSUCKERS!!!

I'm so lonely. Won't somebody please help me?

Comment

• lesfunk
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I think I'm going to go have a drink...
              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

90 DAYS is all she gets? If it were just an average Joe, that sentence would be longer, I can guarantee you that. She's fortunate to be a celebrity...they always get special treatment and lighter sentences than the rest of the population because they are famous. Paris Hilton, anyone?
                Last edited by Little Texan; 07-06-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Lindsay Lohan
                  This is FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! FUCK the L.A. court system!

COCKSUCKERS!!!

Good to see you again Lindsay!

Couple of questions for ya... 1: Will you be checking in here while you are incarcerated?
                  2: Will you be participating in any lesbian prison sex?
                  3: Do you have any plans to "suitcase" your own drugs into prison?

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Whew! That was tough to write that without puking. Lock the bitch up & throw away they key. This spoiled brat cunt deserves every bad thing coming her way. I hope she never works as an actress ever again. I really wish her fame & fortunes were over. This bitch doesn't deserve a thing. She is nothing but an entitled, spoiled skank, I'm better than everyone, bitch.
                    Right on the money, 100% agreed.

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I wonder if she ever found a better looking chick to rub twats with? That last one was pretty...

DAMN UGLY!

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

So what's the female equivalent to the Booty House ??
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Alright, wait a minute...more importantly, are her picks still valid in our NFL Fantasy League?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              So what's the female equivalent to the Booty House ??
                              P.4 W.

Comment

Working...