X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VH GIRL
    Banned
    • Jul 2010

Dave's Pics

The official David Lee Roth website. The Roth Show videos, playlists and more.

Check out the photo montage created by Dave himself. The tattoo on Dave's back can be seen at this link. Lots of other great pics here too. I'm sure a lot of the Roth Army has already seen them, but some didn't know about his tattoo.
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Why the fuck would you start this thread after already discussing Dave's site, the tattoo, and the other pics in your dumbass EMT thread?

Come on Steve....your reaching new levels of fagdom.

Run out of posthumous Branigan threads?
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• VH GIRL
      Banned
      • Jul 2010

I put the link up because DB wanted it and Pete's Brother said Dave didn't have a tattoo. I had originally asked if anyone knew what the tattoo meant, because I thought everybody had seen it; but obviously everybody hadn't. And for the last time, I am not Steve or Katie. I am a 35 year old woman. Why in the hell have 2 people on this site called me Steve? Shall I post a pic of me & my children and husband? What put you in attack mode? Get admin. to check my ip address to prove I'm not 'Steve' or 'Katie'.
      Last edited by VH GIRL; 07-14-2010, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Why did you create another alias, the other two weren't good enough ?
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Why did you create another alias, the other two weren't good enough ?
          So this is Suckvicky?? How appropriate he picks a girl alias......
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

It's not Steve...
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VH GIRL
              Banned
              • Jul 2010

Well, great. You found out I'm not Steve. Now find out I'm not Katie and then I don't have to badgered anymore.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

badger.jpg

grrrrrrr
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by VH GIRL
                  Well, great. You found out I'm not Steve. Now find out I'm not Katie and then I don't have to badgered anymore.

Post some good titty or g-string pics and I wouldn't care if you were Sammy Hagar. I needs my summatime pron!
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VH GIRL
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2010

Wait a minute. Since you guys found out I'm not Steve, and Katie is his alias, or vice-versa, doesn't that mean I'm not Katie either? And no titty shots for you Sadaist until you start being a good boy!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Yawn.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VH GIRL
                        Wait a minute. Since you guys found out I'm not Steve, and Katie is his alias, or vice-versa, doesn't that mean I'm not Katie either? And no titty shots for you Sadaist until you start being a good boy!
                        your location backwards is a mustache
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VH GIRL
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2010

The initial question to all of this shit someone started was I wanted to know about the tattoo on Dave's back? This is the 'Roth Army' website, right? No one here seems to have the answer, so they resort to changing the subject or making crazy accusations. Does anybody have something else to talk about?

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

VH girl, it is not that "we" do not have the answer. It is you are being snubbed.
                            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                            sigpic

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

i like dave's music
                              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Working...