PDA

View Full Version : Jackass

Doctor Dude
07-16-2010, 10:16 PM
I like to give thanks when they're due but when it comes to hitting someone upside the head with the jackass stick, that feature is not available since the upgrade.

Can I look forward to any relief soon?

Thanks and shit.

hambon4lif
07-17-2010, 03:34 AM
I have no idea how long this will take....

that's a question better aimed at Mez....who seems to wanna stretch this whole thing out like fuckin' turkey-meat.

In the meantime...you could do so many things. Climb Mount Everest......write a great american novel...feel the joy of being a grandfather....

......or you can watch this video, and see how long it takes for you to laugh....
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VV6In1K8zKk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VV6In1K8zKk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

these are all just suggestions.

Piece Out!

Va Beach VH Fan
07-17-2010, 09:01 AM
Soon....

chefcraig
07-17-2010, 09:41 AM
It would definitely be a shortcut for a couple of troll-like members who otherwise contribute absolutely nothing to the site. Instead of offering the inane blithering of their postings, they could simply spam the site using the "Jackass" feature. Hoorah. :umm:

ZahZoo
07-17-2010, 10:55 AM
Who needs a web function/feature for Jackasses..?

User name is ample enough and identification is simple as reading here for 10 minutes. Certain posts just glide by easily in the scroll function. Don't even have think anymore... post by Gar roll right on by.

Also just avoid their favorite sesspools... For instance I won't read or post in This is Gear Street forum anymore. I have no intention of visiting Gar's favorite bathroom... it's like the allys and overpasses where the homeless dregs of society relieve themselves. You just don't go there and find an alternate route around it since the city won't clean it up...