• Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Vote GAR for WEBBY!

Or to BAN him.....

Your choice.

He has agreed to abide by the wishes of the majority here, although since you're all on ignore, one of us MODS will have to read him the results.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

First vote:

BAN

Webbie = 0
    Ban = 1

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Hmmm....let me think about that...

Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Believe it or not, there are things even less painful than letting this fake-assed, two-faced charlatan attain any position of power on this board......sitting buck-assed naked on a wooden floor and firing a nail-gun through your nutsack come to mind right away.....

His history is his own karma, 'nuff said!
        He has not only given ill-advice to those that were genuinely asking for help, but also keep in mind that he has sold you out before, and given his password to other members for less than a 99-cent bag of chips......He did it for shits and giggles, and it spilled over onto every other DLR messageboard, and made us aware of his sleazy actions.

He has also invited unwanted websites that have subsequently shut this place down....fucking things up for everybody.

It's a complete betrayal of trust, and to everyone that doesn't think that's a big deal, I ask you this......if he will readily bend over and take it balls-deep in the ass from another faction that has the potential to take this place down......what makes you think he won't do it again?

He has been historically proven unworthy of any kind of mod-ship.....here or anywhere else.
        He's the Bill Clinton of DLR-CVH related websites.....he'll fuck you over on a dime, and he should be banned.

This is really one of the easiest clear-cut decisions anyone that's ever been on this board should be able to make.

BAN THE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

....this is Hambon4lif....and I approve this message!

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

g

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Off with his head..........then ban him!

Last edited by Diamondjimi; 07-20-2010, 12:14 AM.
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

This thread is utterly insipid, because ultimately nothing will be accomplished. Of course, several folks will chime in with testimony that defines what a walking stool sample this individual truly is. And guess what? Not a damned thing will change. The individual will continue to offer inappropriate (and at times warped) commentary regarding other member's absence or physical/emotional distress, will continue to offer astoundingly negative and clueless commentary in forums reaching from political thought to musical instruments, and absolutely nothing will be done about it.

That's right, nothing. For one reason or another (the rationalization of which escapes most of us viewing), this behavior will continue to be tolerated at this site. So establishing "ban him" threads is an exercise in futility. Truthfully, it would seem that management has decreed that this shitbag gets a free pass. Accordingly, your only option as a poster is to ignore anything the disturbed twit posts. To tell you the truth, it is sort of fun to watch him quote your posts and simply not respond to any of his horseshit. Even more so when you are supposedly on his "ignore-list".

So the next time this despicable piece of hog feces offers some questionable commentary about the health of someone you care about, just be assured that he apparently has the ringing endorsement of the management of this website. And be smart...do not respond to the idiot.

IMNSHO
              Last edited by chefcraig; 07-20-2010, 12:28 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

We'll take that as a vote for WEBBY, craig......

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  This thread is utterly insipid, because ultimately nothing will be accomplished. Of course, several folks will chime in with testimony that defines what a walking stool sample this individual truly is. And guess what? Not a damned thing will change. The individual will continue to offer inappropriate (and at times warped) commentary regarding other member's absence or physical/emotional distress, will continue to offer astoundingly negative and clueless commentary in forums reaching from political thought to musical instruments, and absolutely nothing will be done about it.

That's right, nothing. For one reason or another (the rationalization of which escapes most of us viewing), this behavior will continue to be tolerated at this site. So establishing "ban him" threads is an exercise in futility. Truthfully, it would seem that management has decreed that this shitbag gets a free pass. Accordingly, your only option as a poster is to ignore anything the disturbed twit posts. To tell you the truth, it is sort of fun to watch him quote your posts and simply not respond to any of his horseshit. Even more so when you are supposedly on his "ignore-list".

So the next time this despicable piece of hog feces offers some questionable commentary about the health of someone you care about, just be assured that he apparently has the ringing endorsement of the management of this website. And be smart...do not respond to the idiot.

IMNSHO
                  I don't disagree with your point of view....in fact, I see your point of view. Intrinsically.

However, I strongly disagree with your reasonings for keeping him around. This is a David Lee Roth-dedicated website. The people who have found this place DO NOT do this in order to be antagonized, irritated, or given false-advise.....this has been GARs M.O. from the get-go.....to lie to them and torment them....and he evidently gets off on it.

Let's face some harsh realities here.....anyone who finds this site after April 1, 1985 and contributes is a true fan....to see them get fucked with by a severely-undereducated fuckwit who thinks he's funny not only infuriates these new posters....it drives them away, and it undermines the very purpose of this site...which should be to invite Roth fans and have them share their stories, opinions, and points of view......all those things go right out the goddamn window when you allow someone to be here to prevent that from happening.

He's a fucking piece of shit that has driven away far more people than he's invited. He's a goddamn fucking disease, and I'm surprised he hasn't been banned already.

If you want unpopular opinions and something you can rail against....that's one thing.....but to defend a known patheological liar and a fraud is quite another......think about that...and how much smoother things would go around here without him. He's a fucking piece of shit! End of story!

My name is Hambone.....and I approve this fucking message too!!
                  Last edited by hambon4lif; 07-20-2010, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

My name is GAR, and I approve owning all in this message who can't find the Ignore function!

Burst,
                    GAR!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      My name is GAR, and I approve owning all in this message who can't find the Ignore function!

Burst,
                      GAR!!
                      Ignore this.....

throat my cock, fuck-cheese!

I can't believe this is even up for debate......get stuffed!

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

It does not please me in any way to find my presence stimulates another male on the board in such a manner.

Certain groups however, will point out he and those like him were born with these desires.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          My name is GARbage, and
                          ...you ♥ cock almost as much as you do polluting this site. Yes, we know.
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Projecting.. again?

/owned

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              Projecting.. again?
                              Think you've still got me on "Ban this asshole" threads like what, 18-0? Yeah, you're a fucking inspiration...

oopsie.../owned.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...