PDA

View Full Version : Refudiated!

hambon4lif
07-21-2010, 01:21 PM
I would offer comment on this, but I'm so infrustriated that I can't comosculate what I'm feelin'........

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-kQYo01KYqk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-kQYo01KYqk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Price of an education.....least now I know it's no big 'ting

hambon4lif
07-21-2010, 01:24 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UBM6CBtuHS4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UBM6CBtuHS4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Igosplut
07-21-2010, 01:41 PM
Yea, but what OTHER wacky twat could butcher a word and immediately have it printed on hats?? If you go by the old adage "No such thing as bad publicity", this broad has hit the Irish lottery..

jhale667
07-21-2010, 02:00 PM
The difference here is Shakespeare "coined" words...she's MAKING SHIT UP AS SHE GOES ALONG, and got busted for it (again)...f***ing brainless biatch.

That's why the Teabagged Party loves her...she's just like them...STUPID.

Starwood
07-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Everyone has a slip now and then. Overall, Palin is one of the most brilliant minds in politics today. Our country needs her now, more than ever.

NUGENT/PALIN 2012!!!

Igosplut
07-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Everyone has a slip now and then. Overall, Palin is one of the most brilliant minds in politics today. Our country needs her now, more than ever.

NUGENT/PALIN 2012!!!

I really don't support one side or the other but with that statement I think Starwood's butter has slipped off his toast.....

Starwood
07-21-2010, 02:47 PM
:hee: Starwood was using the lowest form of comedy...sarcasm. She's a fucking DOLT. Nice tits though...

chefcraig
07-21-2010, 02:51 PM
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man" - Jebediah Springfield

Mrs. Krabappel: "Embiggens"? I never heard that word before I moved to Springfield.
Ms. Hoover: I don't know why. It's a perfectly cromulent word.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5329/jebq.jpg (http://img195.imageshack.us/i/jebq.jpg/)

hambon4lif
07-21-2010, 04:08 PM
I''m going to try using this word in a sentence.....

'After I extracted myself from Sarahs anal cavity, I refutiated all over her back'

How long do you think a game of scrabble with this broad would last before the board and tiles go flying towards the wall?

Sarah Shakespeare?

"But soft, what light from yonder window breaks? It is the East, and I can see Russia from my front porch":lmao:

Kristy
07-21-2010, 07:01 PM
Go pull your own chain for a change.

hambon4lif
07-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Go pull your own chain for a change.I refudiate that statement!

hambon4lif
07-22-2010, 02:19 AM
Go pull your own chain for a change.Let me get something straight here, mister!
I'm on your fucking side.

I actually voted for 'civil unions'......I voted for the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"......I voted for all the liberties that you currently enjoy in the privacy of your own home.......I am a male, however, I am NOT your enemy!!
I believe people should live in a way they're most comfortable, and as an American, I would fight and die in order for you to live that way......

For you to attack me is not only unabated, but it's also lowdown, below-the-belt, and uncalled for. I'm not even asking for an apology....I just want to take this opportunity to bring it to your attention how very wrong it is for you to bash me.

I refudiate your snide, facetious remark. May God have mercy on your man-hating soul!

That is all!

Hardrock69
07-22-2010, 09:14 AM
'Mister'???

Kristy is one hot babe!

But back on topic, I fracture my grammar on purpose a lot. Who in the fuck thinks they have the right to tell ME how the fuck to speak Engrish?

That said, I am not a dim-witted trollop pretending she wants to run for President. :hee:

Hardrock69
07-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Haha....Gar is unable to say anything negative about other people's posts that anyone can take seriously, so he is reduced to thanking people when they put the smackdown on people around here.

Fucking loser. :biggrin:

GAR
07-22-2010, 09:42 PM
I respect Hambon, however you are ONE different story.

A story... not unlike a Fairy Tale. Or a Tail for a Fairy. Or someone who likes to tail Fairies every June during the AIDS Parade in Hollywood.

Nickdfresh
07-22-2010, 10:38 PM
GAyR, you're actually less popular here than AIDS...

jhale667
07-23-2010, 12:31 AM
'Mister'???

Kristy is one hot babe!

But back on topic, I fracture my grammar on purpose a lot. Who in the fuck thinks they have the right to tell ME how the fuck to speak Engrish?

That said, I am not a dim-witted trollop pretending she wants to run for President. :hee:

There's a difference between purposeful comedic mangling and Palin's "I don't know wtf I'm talking about, so I'm making shit up..."

Hardrock69
07-23-2010, 12:46 AM
Of course.
The Stupid One is the perfect Retardlican candidate, just as Chimpy was.

Her command of the English language is on par with a 1st-grader.

Nitro Express
07-23-2010, 03:36 AM
:hee: Starwood was using the lowest form of comedy...sarcasm. She's a fucking DOLT. Nice tits though...

I can't stand her but I want to fuck her. I mean I would love to have a rough S&M session with her. Paddle her bare tush with a hair brush.

Hardrock69
07-23-2010, 08:46 AM
Mmmmm yes. Spanky-spanky = hot, wet pussy!

Nitro Express
07-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Mmmmm yes. Spanky-spanky = hot, wet pussy!

I bet it smelly like fresh Alaskan salmon too.

GAR
07-23-2010, 07:48 PM
I would love to... paddle her bare tush with a hair brush.

This is not the intended function for hair brushes.

GAR
07-23-2010, 07:52 PM
GAyR, you're actually less popular here than AIDS...

That's a misunderstiplamation of my pull here.

Clearly, proptimogation of more fairy-tales on your part!

Nickdfresh
07-24-2010, 07:55 AM
That's a misunderstiplamation of my pull here.

Clearly, proptimogation of more fairy-tales on your part!

Googling new words today, idiot?

Hardrock69
07-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Dumbass is now an authority on hair-brushes as well.

If he knows everything about everything, how is it he is such a fucking retard moron vomit-licking cocksucker dumbass?

Nickdfresh
07-25-2010, 12:58 AM

If he knows everything about everything, how is it he is such a fucking retard moron vomit-licking cocksucker dumbass?

If only he'd learn how to get a job he can't lose to illegal immigrants...

GAR
07-25-2010, 02:17 AM

Stalking much?

Hardrock69
07-25-2010, 09:25 PM
Eating shit much, loser?

Stupid fuck.

Terry
07-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Of course.
The Stupid One is the perfect Retardlican candidate, just as Chimpy was.

Her command of the English language is on par with a 1st-grader.

The sad part is how various mainstream media outlets are claiming she is a viable candidate for the WH in 2012.

Even more sad is that given the combination of a low turnout and general stupidity on the part ofmore than a few people who do vote, anything (even Palin in the WH) is possible. I mean, I don't think it would ever happen, but there's not much I'd put past the voters of this country.

hambon4lif
07-29-2010, 11:47 PM
The sad part is how various mainstream media outlets are claiming she is a viable candidate for the WH in 2012.

Even more sad is that given the combination of a low turnout and general stupidity on the part ofmore than a few people who do vote, anything (even Palin in the WH) is possible. I mean, I don't think it would ever happen, but there's not much I'd put past the voters of this country.At this point, there's nothing I would put past them. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the people of Tennessee voted this guy in as their next governor...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hvaeHllwtw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hvaeHllwtw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

scary, ain't it?